AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-24, 22:48   Link #18221
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
after all hasn't Aleister being shown as the most knowledgeable character in the series several times already?
... I thought that was Aiwass?
Old 2012-04-25, 01:23   Link #18222
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
... I thought that was Aiwass?
Aiwass is probably wiser, but hasn't done absolutely anything so "it doesn't count". Aleister "knows" and "acts" on it, most characters can't even grasp their big picture (which is why I kinda predict a tragic clumsy ending for Othinus , something like; that AC had a holistic (sp?) sper since long a go in the first place)
Old 2012-04-25, 09:22   Link #18223
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ Don't bury her so fast, we never know what might happen when a dangerous loli who previously worfed a god tier character is involved. Moreover, if AC already has an holistic esper, all she has to do is kidnapping borrowing him/her without permission, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
A lolicorn?
LOL really not what I had in mind ... but I'm fully willing to second that
Old 2012-04-26, 10:57   Link #18224
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
A lolicorn?
Spoiler for Yeah, this.:

Honestly, if Aleister hasn't insisted on sticking to his plans so much, it will probably be a lot more chaotic than this with more fighting on AC vs magic's sides.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:05   Link #18225
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Othinus' power. It it 50/50 as in winning chance or 50/50 to use powers? It says she is in every possibility which, to me, means 50/50 anything in events.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:58   Link #18226
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

^I don't think it's specified in this particular novel, though in the author's note, it does mention that Othinus's character will go into detail in later events.
Old 2012-05-01, 10:06   Link #18227
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Erm yeah, so I've posted this in the [New Manga and Light Novel release] thread, but I get the feeling this would attract more response here...

...So erm, Kamachi seems to be writing another new title, 『簡単なアンケートです』, release date is set to be July 10th if I didn't read it wrong.

That is all, you may now commence freaking out, facepalm, head-to-desk, or whatever you feel best expressed your state of mind.

It's not healthy to keep it in.
Old 2012-05-01, 10:08   Link #18228
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Erm yeah, so I've posted this in the [New Manga and Light Novel release] thread, but I get the feeling this would attract more response...

...So erm, Kamachi seems to be writing another new title, 『簡単なアンケートです』, release date is set to be July 10th if I didn't read it wrong.

That is all, you may now commence freaking out, facepalm, and head-to-desk.
....whaaaaaaaaaaat?!
Old 2012-05-01, 11:08   Link #18229
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Erm yeah, so I've posted this in the [New Manga and Light Novel release] thread, but I get the feeling this would attract more response here...

That is all, you may now commence freaking out, facepalm, head-to-desk, or whatever you feel best expressed your state of mind.

Guy's being like me now.

...The guy needs to have a hobby that doesn't include writing
Old 2012-05-01, 11:13   Link #18230
tsunade666

The title is 『簡単なアンケートです』 "a simple questionnaire!" ?
and it's indeed scheduled for july 10
Old 2012-05-01, 11:34   Link #18231
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... And Chaos, two posts in a row for Kazuma Kamachi for you over there in the Light Novel News section...

"Easy Questionnaire?" I just hope this is some sort of a meta-novel in which he will use it as a medium to communicate with readers or something

Just kidding. but please spare me from the sin of having had what I say come true

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-05-01, 11:54   Link #18232
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:

I'm looking forward to this new LN project that Kazama-sensei is doing. Index is a masterpiece and I'm going to give this a shot because I liked Heavy Object and the project shows promise.

That's just my opinion, and I'm a light novel enthusiast in general studying to read Kanji and the language.

May take awhile but "Dwarven Vow #41" It's better to begin in the evening than not begin at all.
Old 2012-05-01, 12:19   Link #18233
Acer
Death to the infidels!

will he still be able to keep three annual volumes of index with all these projects?
Old 2012-05-01, 14:22   Link #18234
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:

....what is he made of??? Rather how much time does he have to produce great works all the time...learn from him Yumizuru-sensei
Old 2012-05-01, 15:07   Link #18235
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
will he still be able to keep three annual volumes of index with all these projects?
Actually a while ago Kamachi used to roll "a little bit more" than 3 volumes a year, 3 volumes is under performing for him. From a publisher's perspective, what's the most convenient is to have successful sales volumes out, but rather than release one after the another is better to have the volumes out for a while, creating hype and raking up good sales due to reviews; thus I wouldn't be surprised if Kamachi having a little extra time in his hands is not something that came from his own volition.
Old 2012-05-01, 16:13   Link #18236
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Actually a while ago Kamachi used to roll "a little bit more" than 3 volumes a year, 3 volumes is under performing for him. From a publisher's perspective, what's the most convenient is to have successful sales volumes out, but rather than release one after the another is better to have the volumes out for a while, creating hype and raking up good sales due to reviews; thus I wouldn't be surprised if Kamachi having a little extra time in his hands is not something that came from his own volition.
Then I'm with Teh_Ping on this, the man needs a new hobby that doesn't involve writing

Btw, that Zashiki-Warashi Light Novel would be out this month, and judging from the quick synopsis I had Sumeragi translated for me- It doesn't seem like the RomCom series it was thought to be =_=;

I'm almost certain this other, other, other, other new Light Novel probably would be in the same vein...
Old 2012-05-01, 16:39   Link #18237
Sumeragi
Banned

I'm sure that there are RomCom elements, but not as much as one usually would expect.
Old 2012-05-01, 19:48   Link #18238
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'm sure that there are RomCom elements, but not as much as one usually would expect.
Oh I don't doubt that- It's just that most RomCom I know makes an effort to hide their 'serious' stuff in the synopsis But we all know Kamachi's idea of light hearted still involves a crisis thrown into the mix.
Old 2012-05-02, 04:54   Link #18239
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
...The guy needs to have a hobby that doesn't include writing
Yeah, he should temporarily throw books and pens and play more games instead ... albeit I don't want to hear that he's also into writing game reviews

Quote:
Oh I don't doubt that- It's just that most RomCom I know makes an effort to hide their 'serious' stuff in the synopsis But we all know Kamachi's idea of light hearted still involves a crisis thrown into the mix.
From what you say, I get the feeling it's just the tip of the iceberg.
Isn't there anything more accurate of what "Apocalypse survey" "a simple questionnaire" is about yet?
Old 2012-05-02, 06:12   Link #18240
Flere821
Lurker

ANOTHER new LN? What...

*shrug* oh well, as long as they get translated into a version I can read I'm happy
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen