AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-04-26, 00:16   Link #281
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
It gets worse, there is now "male" characters in game, it turns out Arfoire has split the power of the hardware to several cronies. Each bearing the power of a Goddess, she steals Neptune's powers to become Magic The Heart.

The other servants of Arfoire, all of which are mecha:

Trick The Heart: Kenji Tsuda (Jack-O from AC:LR and Fire Emblem from Tiger and Bunny)
Brave The Heart: Kentaro Itou (Reiji Arabai from Bleach)
Judge The Heart: Yoji Ueda
Old 2011-04-26, 00:26   Link #282
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Correct me if I'm wrong asage, but weren't you the one who said they wanted male characters in this game? Mecha/robots are cool so I'm not complaining.~

Anywho, turns out Keiji Inafune's role in the game is as a summon. He can attack with his folded arms or shoot a laser from his mouth (a-la SHOOP DA WHOOP): http://www.siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=127042|0

There's also a confirmation that Dengeki will be receiving a personification in the game, and every character (except for maybe Red-chan) will be returning.

Finally there will be a limited edition in Japan which will come with a soundtrack and Neptune and Nepgear figurines.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2011-04-26 at 02:22.
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 00:54   Link #283
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong asage, but weren't you the one who said they wanted male characters in this game? Mecha/robots are cool so I'm not complaining.~

Anywho, turns out Keiji Ifune's role in the game is as a summon. He can attack with his folded arms or shoot a laser from his mouth (a-la SHOOP DA WHOOP): http://www.siliconera.com/2011/04/25...meo-character/

There's also a confirmation that Dengeki will be receiving a personification in the game, and every character (except for maybe Red-chan) will be returning.

Finally there will be a limited edition in Japan which will come with a soundtrack and Neptune and Nepgear figurines.
Well, Neptunia had done pretty well popularity wise, but at least CH realized male characters are just stand in props and just opt for giant robots since you aint going to waste ink for CG art of male characters anyway.
Old 2011-04-26, 01:28   Link #284
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

What the heck?

BASTARDS! GIVE ME BACK MY LOLIS! This game should cast ONLY girls! All the guys should just die like Jad!

P.S Does anyone know how to preorder? Is there a link? I am lost in the site.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 02:07   Link #285
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
It gets worse, there is now "male" characters in game, it turns out Arfoire has split the power of the hardware to several cronies. Each bearing the power of a Goddess, she steals Neptune's powers to become Magic The Heart.

The other servants of Arfoire, all of which are mecha:

Trick The Heart: Kenji Tsuda (Jack-O from AC:LR and Fire Emblem from Tiger and Bunny)
Brave The Heart: Kentaro Itou (Reiji Arabai from Bleach)
Judge The Heart: Yoji Ueda
Well, I'm not against male characters, it's just that I don't like that guy XD
I see his cameo will serve as one of the parodies of the game, though. (Maybe about a game developer).
Old 2011-04-26, 02:18   Link #286
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What the heck?

BASTARDS! GIVE ME BACK MY LOLIS! This game should cast ONLY girls! All the guys should just die like Jad!
Well they are villains, so their fates are inevitable if it makes you feel any better.

And for those who are curious about what the limited edition figures will look like:

Old 2011-04-26, 02:24   Link #287
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Well they are villains, so their fates are inevitable if it makes you feel any better.

And for those who are curious about what the limited edition figures will look like:

It should totally have Neptune cuddling Nepgear amidst a field of lilies and squealing "my little sister can't be this cute!".

When will the LE be released? I want to preorder! And I demand that there be a Noire/Uni set! I demand that they release an entire line of figurines of all the girls, with Compa having her skirt blown up and her sweater in tatters!

Lastly, I DEMAND THAT THIS BE TURNED INTO AN ANIME!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-04-26, 03:16   Link #288
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

I planned to wait for the localization release, but seeing what happened with Disgaea 4's NA Premium Box Figurine bonus... well... I can't decide.
Old 2011-04-26, 09:42   Link #289
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Well, I'm not against male characters, it's just that I don't like that guy XD
I see his cameo will serve as one of the parodies of the game, though. (Maybe about a game developer).
Spoiler for Just to calm the mob down:
Old 2011-04-26, 10:14   Link #290
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Technically it's a male voice, but not character design. That should close out any worries "all girl cast" enthusiasts would have eh? They look pretty epic.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 10:18   Link #291
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
As I said before, I'm not against male characters
Whoa, but the characters are pretty cool indeed.

btw, what magazine is the scan from?
Old 2011-04-26, 12:49   Link #292
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Degenki G or GameMag apparently

Last edited by asaqe; 2011-04-26 at 13:02.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 23:35   Link #293
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
.... that mecha on the left is so a GaoGaiGar parody

Edit: Not sure about the legitimacy of these, but apparently come from the translations of the above image:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Translation summaries
Trick the Heart is created from the frustration of gamers who can't finish games because they are too damn hard
Judge The Heart is created from the hatred of fallen game creators (The residents of the Graveyard, you know those girls with those talisman on their heads, they represent defunct companies)
Brave The Heart was created from the poor youth who wanted to play video games but can't because they are poorfags
Magic The Heart is based off Afoire/Magiquone, she was the reason why the other 3 are created in the first place.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2011-04-27 at 04:30.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 09:14   Link #294
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
.... that mecha on the left is so a GaoGaiGar parody

Edit: Not sure about the legitimacy of these, but apparently come from the translations of the above image:
Quote:
Trick the Heart is created from the frustration of gamers who can't finish games because they are too damn hard
Judge The Heart is created from the hatred of fallen game creators (The residents of the Graveyard, you know those girls with those talisman on their heads, they represent defunct companies)
Brave The Heart was created from the poor youth who wanted to play video games but can't because they are poorfags
Magic The Heart is based off Afoire/Magiquone, she was the reason why the other 3 are created in the first place.
For truth sake! They finally acknowledged that we would love to play games, but we turned to Magiquone because we couldn't afford them! Well done!

Actually, I wish they would bring in Namco Bandai to help design Limit Breaks instead of just copying everything off the Tales series wholesale. Noire's Limit Break is actually Yuri Lowell's Zankou Roueijin (En - Savage Wolf Fury) from Vesperia finished off with Asbel Lhant's Juuha Goushouzan from Graces, while Blanc's LB is actually Asbel's 3rd Blast Caliber Zankuujin Muujinshou :

LBs :

Zankou Roueijin (Savage Wolf Fury)

Juuha Goushouzan

Zankuujin Muujinshou

It might be possible that Neptune's LB1 is actually the opening of Yuri's Tenshou Kouyoukuken, but I may be wrong. I know superboobs's LB had something to do with Gurren Lagaan but I don't know what move is it - never watched that anime.

Come to think of it, the battle system is like Tales of Graces....maybe they will actually bring in Namco-Bandai after all?

Old 2011-04-28, 03:12   Link #295
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Official site is updated with some extras and new wallpapers. Also some info regarding the LE version of the game.

Here's the DDL of the Wallpapers:
Uni | Black Sister
Rom | White Sister 1
Ram | White Sister 2

If they have alternative sets of the nendoroids (especially the Black set) I'll put my preorder right away XD
Old 2011-04-28, 04:48   Link #296
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Official site is updated with some extras and new wallpapers. Also some info regarding the LE version of the game.

Here's the DDL of the Wallpapers:
Uni | Black Sister
Rom | White Sister 1
Ram | White Sister 2
PETTAN PETTAN TSURU-PETTA- *is shot*

Quote:
If they have alternative sets of the nendoroids (especially the Black set) I'll put my preorder right away XD
Same. I want a Nendroid Noire!

Old 2011-05-12, 04:15   Link #297
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201.../neptune_cast/

Nothing much, just a return of the game company characters and also some infos about the villains.

PS: Magic the Heart looks like White Rock Shooter

the official site is also updated with those character introduction, and new twitter kit and wallpapers based on it:

GUST-chan
N1-chan
5pb-chan
IF-chan
Compa-chan

Where's RED-chan? =_=
and it seems that they're lazy to draw new profile pics for the characters
Old 2011-05-12, 08:01   Link #298
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201.../neptune_cast/

Nothing much, just a return of the game company characters and also some infos about the villains.

PS: Magic the Heart looks like White Rock Shooter

the official site is also updated with those character introduction, and new twitter kit and wallpapers based on it:

Where's RED-chan? =_=
and it seems that they're lazy to draw new profile pics for the characters
She was lost in Gameindustri while looking for fire trucks.

Nah. Red Entertainment was bought over by another company and dissolved. A pity though, I loved her character.

Old 2011-05-12, 11:33   Link #299
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

So no more Agarest War? A shame.
Old 2011-05-12, 15:49   Link #300
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Isn't Magic the Heart Arfoire in her goddess form?

For some reason I find Trick the Heart's appearance and as a overweight, slobbering, robotic lizard and the fact he's a lolicon amusing.

Judge the Heart and Brave the Heart look freaking awesome though. Judge especially.

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg