AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-14, 01:37   Link #381
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
OK just spent the last hour of my life on a mission where u have to investigate the portals or watever and lost cuz i was basically perma-charmed by the damn ghoul things sigh.....that mission is complete crap....wil vs 1000 monsters that can charm you while the other 2 supposed "powerhouses" up top go kill the queen but the move one space then wil gets bombarded with attacks again that seems to last 5 minutes since wraiths have godly range.

any tips or help on wat i should do to beat that level would be nice and all my chars are lvl 50s.
Deploy the rest of your party and massacre the ghosts.

Just did the Sealed Ground, failed it the first time until I figured out that I just needed to do a lot of deploying out of gates and withdrawing. Got to the home base in 7 turns on my second try.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 02:08   Link #382
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
OK just spent the last hour of my life on a mission where u have to investigate the portals or watever and lost cuz i was basically perma-charmed by the damn ghoul things sigh.....that mission is complete crap....wil vs 1000 monsters that can charm you while the other 2 supposed "powerhouses" up top go kill the queen but the move one space then wil gets bombarded with attacks again that seems to last 5 minutes since wraiths have godly range.

any tips or help on wat i should do to beat that level would be nice and all my chars are lvl 50s.
- The duo up top spawn with a infinite feather so you can go nuts spamming combo attacks. Give the combo caster a decent weapon (remove it before mission ends).

As soon as Lyphia reaches the even point the ghost spawn script should end/slow down. I actually farmed the ghosts for a while because they gave me acceptable amounts of xp. You can go over your command limit as there is minimal running around. I used Wil+Yuela (heaven sword dance) with cover for each other. The 3 Eushully angels with Angelic guardian, concentrate, and their holy weapons (I remade their holy weapon after the omni upgrade, the omni ones work fine too). Lily, if you trained her, does very well too with a holy weapon combined with Bloodsuck.

If you have teleport stones you can make the level a lot easier by transferring someone slightly more powerful to assist the duo. Fox lady was on guest status while I was on the mission and displace was not available.

//

Farmed Wil's 500 kills (started off at 350ish so its not that bad) in the slime cave at the mines. Gained access to ultimate weapon receipts. I upgrade Eukleia's fan then realize she does not have the weapon proficiency to use it. Good thing I made a save before crafting....
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 05:34   Link #383
Tiberium Wolf

Is there any site that tell us where to find X item or X creature?
Old 2012-03-14, 06:41   Link #384
doujin

Quote:

there are medicien powder for charm status stack up a few from the church if u needed
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 06:46   Link #385
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
there are medicien powder for charm status stack up a few from the church if u needed
items dont work on that level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
- The duo up top spawn with a infinite feather so you can go nuts spamming combo attacks. Give the combo caster a decent weapon (remove it before mission ends).

As soon as Lyphia reaches the even point the ghost spawn script should end/slow down. I actually farmed the ghosts for a while because they gave me acceptable amounts of xp. You can go over your command limit as there is minimal running around. I used Wil+Yuela (heaven sword dance) with cover for each other. The 3 Eushully angels with Angelic guardian, concentrate, and their holy weapons (I remade their holy weapon after the omni upgrade, the omni ones work fine too). Lily, if you trained her, does very well too with a holy weapon combined with Bloodsuck.

If you have teleport stones you can make the level a lot easier by transferring someone slightly more powerful to assist the duo. Fox lady was on guest status while I was on the mission and displace was not available.

//

Farmed Wil's 500 kills (started off at 350ish so its not that bad) in the slime cave at the mines. Gained access to ultimate weapon receipts. I upgrade Eukleia's fan then realize she does not have the weapon proficiency to use it. Good thing I made a save before crafting....
ahh thanks i wasnt aware that i could bring more ppl in because in the first part u couldnt. i charged in with will and got charmed and basically stuck far away from any chances of reaching the feather but this was very helpful thanks =D

btw whos the asshole who decided the spectres should have charm?

Last edited by tlm10516; 2012-03-14 at 07:24.
tlm10516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 07:21   Link #386
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Finally done with that stupid wood gathering for the Bowling Ball quest reward. While I have nothing against farming per say, the 3:1 transformation rate of wood : good wood didn't help to increase my joy. Fortunately Uya's high movement + adventure skill helped to speed it up a tiny bit. With the op bowling ball Suina has become my rock tortoise crusher (if she survives the attacks in a regular battle without proc luck)

After I finally decided in Chapter 3 that it would be nice to increase the alchemy rank beyond E, I received more weapon options and have no real idea what is worth it (from the materials available, i. e. I think no mythril yet). Sharty helps with my money a bit as I have had horrible luck with rare treasure drops (no single rare drop). Should I feel motivated enough, I'll farm the materials for the *color* clothes which sell for 400 per piece.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 08:10   Link #387
tlm10516

i have no holy weapons all the eushully girls do nothing in damage, one of them was charmed for 16 turns and then a fox got 5 hits off on one of the girls up top and gave me a game over i give up its complete bullshit no one can do any damage to all those damn spectres cuz apparently im not doing something right in my game to have all these bad ass items that tear shit up easily sigh
Old 2012-03-14, 09:12   Link #388
doujin

Quote:
i have no holy weapons all the eushully girls do nothing in damage, one of them was charmed for 16 turns and then a fox got 5 hits off on one of the girls up top and gave me a game over i give up its complete bullshit no one can do any damage to all those damn spectres cuz apparently im not doing something right in my game to have all these bad ass items that tear shit up easily sigh
try look for the 4 angel and the fairy queen as allies they breeze through that level
Old 2012-03-14, 09:32   Link #389
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Is there any site that tell us where to find X item or X creature?
http://kamidori.seiha.org/index.php?title=Materials
Old 2012-03-14, 10:15   Link #390
doujin

go damn it u cant create everything through 2 game play
Old 2012-03-14, 10:28   Link #391
endarion88

of the new game+ character other than Mylen, Phinillyand hanna, there are other whith H event?

Last edited by endarion88; 2012-03-14 at 10:40.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 10:32   Link #392
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
of the new game+ character other than Mylen and Phinilly, there are other whith H event?
asmodus get skinship operation
Old 2012-03-14, 10:41   Link #393
endarion88

Quote:
asmodus get skinship operation
wasn't that just a hot spring scene?
Old 2012-03-14, 10:52   Link #394
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
wasn't that just a hot spring scene?
there is a scene with all 3 girls in gothic armor.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 10:56   Link #395
endarion88

Quote:
how do i get that scene? and there is nothing for roka and the 2 demonfolk girl in next new game?

edit: ok i got that scene whit the gotic armors, but still do yuo know if there is nothing for roka and the other 2 girl? roka had a measurement scene so i though she had something but if she just remain a clone in net new game i dont know,
Old 2012-03-14, 11:00   Link #396
doujin

Quote:
how do i get that scene? and there is nothing for roka and the 2 demonfolk girl in next new game?
but are u seriously playing this game for the h scene it not that good compare to many other
Old 2012-03-14, 11:02   Link #397
doujin

Quote:
dagger were u able to get magnus rank yet , wonder if u know after ur character invest 500000 s how to trigger the next chain of event
Old 2012-03-14, 11:07   Link #398
endarion88

Quote:
but are u seriously playing this game for the h scene it not that good compare to many other
no i'm not, originaly i wanted to do just yuela and serawi (i dont hate loli but i dont particulary like emilitia) but than in new game+ the game is asmost doubled whit lot of char so now i want the 100% gallery.. and roka is beautifull it would be a serius troll if she dosen't have scene...
Old 2012-03-14, 11:21   Link #399
doujin

Quote:
no i'm not, originaly i wanted to do just yuela and serawi (i dont hate loli but i dont particulary like emilitia) but than in new game+ the game is asmost doubled whit lot of char so now i want the 100% gallery.. and roka is beautifull it would be a serius troll if she dosen't have scene...
roka lyphia and evenly are cameo from another game so high chance they dont have it .
Old 2012-03-14, 11:23   Link #400
shakeofinfinity
Learning the Guitar

how to get copper key

Tags
eushully