AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-21, 00:06   Link #101
chaosprophet

Edit: All the ones that were nominated and accepted in the ア Group. Wasn't able to identify all names and series.

Spoiler for :

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2009-06-21 at 10:33.
Old 2009-06-21, 00:35   Link #102
Kudryavka

Someone seriously nominated Koko and Mika from "Abunai Sisters".
tear :'( ...
Old 2009-06-21, 00:54   Link #103
pomps
グ~…

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Yep... the ones that are on th results of first group are there too.
Oh, you might want to check this too, those who appear both on that list and yesterday result don't have an OK in this, because they're in already.
http://www7.atwiki.jp/saimoe09/pages/59.html
Old 2009-06-21, 03:02   Link #104
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Star Wars in Saimoe....this could be interesting to see what happens at least.
Old 2009-06-21, 04:35   Link #105
mechdra

So who is in now? Kinda got lost.
Old 2009-06-21, 08:31   Link #106
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomps View Post
Oh, you might want to check this too, those who appear both on that list and yesterday result don't have an OK in this, because they're in already.
http://www7.atwiki.jp/saimoe09/pages/59.html
Oh this is the same results I was working but a much better table, thanks! And yeah looks like you're right. The ones on that list that were nominated had a エントリー済 (already entries) on the 備考 (Whether to play) column. Anyway seems like they check to see if the characters that were nominated can participate or not. On the "Whether to play" column we have the ones that got in (OK), needs more info (要画像/詳細 - Request images/details), won't participate ("不可 - No", and written "エントリールール外 - Rule out entry" in the notes column), already are entries (エントリー済) and in the end you have カ行 (One line?, no idea what it means.... maybe characters that have only one line in a series XD) that is followed by a "already entries - エントリー済" or a "要エントリー - entry required".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
So who is in now? Kinda got lost.
Appearently everyone in this list: http://www7.atwiki.jp/saimoe09/pages/49.html plus the ones with OK in this one http://www7.atwiki.jp/saimoe09/pages/59.html.
Well I will work on the OK ones here from group ア.
Now this list is enourmous... http://www7.atwiki.jp/saimoe09/pages/49.html . If anyone wants to work on it then it's better to say in this thread so we don't have two people working in the same thing... and maybe say like "I'm working in the series X to Y" as they're ordered by series.
Old 2009-06-21, 09:03   Link #107
pomps
グ~…

Quote:
and in the end you have カ行 (One line?, no idea what it means.... maybe characters that have only one line in a series XD) that is followed by a "already entries - エントリー済" or a "要エントリー - entry required".
They are from series that begin with K , and either they are in already (Mio there) or they need to be nominated, today, not yesterday.
Old 2009-06-21, 10:10   Link #108
Kudryavka

Yipee, my nominations were accepted!
And btw, today is the サ nomination day. So if there're any charatcers you wanna nominate that come from series that start with 'S', get ready!
Old 2009-06-21, 10:32   Link #109
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomps View Post
They are from series that begin with K , and either they are in already (Mio there) or they need to be nominated, today, not yesterday.
I see, there is the カ there. Well I update my previous ア group list on the previous post. Some that I wasn't able to get or am unsure:

+Itsumo Wagamama Gama Ouji

ガマ姫 | Gama Princess ???

+Ojarumaru (Prince Mackaroo)

乙女先生| ???
北斗七星の公子(公ちゃん) | ???
本田朝子 | ???
亀田カメ・トメ | ???
アカネ | Akane
おじゃる丸の母上 | ???

+Onegai My Melody Kirara

ナタリー | ???

+親子クラブ ??? (couldn't identify this series so can't identify the two characters below too)

花咲ユリ | ???
花咲美幸(ママ) | ???

There is some pages that have the characters that don't need to be nominated divided by the "series group". as the full list is too massive someone may want to work in one of them.
Like this is the one for ア group: http://www7.atwiki.jp/saimoe09/pages/51.html
Old 2009-06-21, 10:36   Link #110
Kudryavka

I'll be doing the first 6 of the K series that made it in.
Old 2009-06-21, 11:08   Link #111
Kudryavka

Spoiler for successful カ nominations:

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2009-06-21 at 11:53. Reason: added some more, thanks chaosprophet
Old 2009-06-21, 11:46   Link #112
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
I'll be doing the first 6 of the K series that made it in.
So you did only the ones that didn't need to be nominated?

Here is some you weren't able to identify:

+Chaos;Head

楠美愛 | Mia Kusunoki

+Ga-rei: Zero

和泉マミ | Mami Izumi
春日ナツキ | Natsuki Kasuga
真鍋美紅 | Miku Manabe
柳瀬千鶴 | Chizuru Yanase
中林美鈴 | Misuzu Nakabayashi
Old 2009-06-21, 11:51   Link #113
Kudryavka

Whoops, sorry about that. Wrong link!
So this link is of characters that are already in, and don't need to be nominated?
Old 2009-06-21, 12:25   Link #114
chaosprophet

Quote:
Whoops, sorry about that. Wrong link!
So this link is of characters that are already in, and don't need to be nominated?
The one you linked is the ones from the "S Series" that are already in and don't need to be nominated. All of them: A, K (the one you started), S, T and N, H, M, Y, R and W.

The ones that were nominated and got in is the ones who got an OK in one of the 審査結果 links in the top of this page. For now there is:

●本エントリー日程

6/20 ア行 チェック前 審査結果 (A Group)
6/21 カ行 チェック前 審査結果 (K Group)
6/22 サ行 (S Group)

You can see tha only the A and K ones already have the results as they're the only ones that have finished.
Old 2009-06-21, 12:34   Link #115
Kudryavka

Quote:
The one you linked is the ones from the "S Series" that are already in and don't need to be nominated. All of them: A, K (the one you started), S, T and N, H, M, Y, R and W.

The ones that were nominated and got in is the ones who got an OK in one of the 審査結果 links in the top of this page. For now there is:

●本エントリー日程

6/20 ア行 チェック前 審査結果 (A Group)
6/21 カ行 チェック前 審査結果 (K Group)
6/22 サ行 (S Group)

You can see tha only the A and K ones already have the results as they're the only ones that have finished.
OK. Thanks, now I know I don't have to worry about nominating anymore.
I'll try translating some of the K group.
Old 2009-06-21, 17:00   Link #116
Kudryavka

Spoiler for K group - approved characters:

My nominations for today:
<<長門有希@涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 シリーズ>> *Yuki Nagato from the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series*
<<涼宮ハルヒ@涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 シリーズ>> *Haruhi Suzumiya from the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series*
<<朝比奈みくる@涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 シリーズ>> *Mikuru Asahina from the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series*

I don't know why TMoHS/SHnY wasn't on the "already in" list. I have a feeling that it's so Saimoe won't have doubles of characters, but I believe the web series characters are somewhat different from their TV proper counterparts. Oh well, I'll get to see if my nominations make it in.

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2009-06-21 at 17:24.
Old 2009-06-21, 19:39   Link #117
chaosprophet

Quote:
My nominations for today:
<<長門有希@涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 シリーズ>> *Yuki Nagato from the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series*
<<涼宮ハルヒ@涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 シリーズ>> *Haruhi Suzumiya from the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series*
<<朝比奈みくる@涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 シリーズ>> *Mikuru Asahina from the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series*

I don't know why TMoHS/SHnY wasn't on the "already in" list. I have a feeling that it's so Saimoe won't have doubles of characters, but I believe the web series characters are somewhat different from their TV proper counterparts. Oh well, I'll get to see if my nominations make it in.
Well TMoHS/SHnY probably isn't considered a new anime just because a re-airing. Now the second season should be on that list and I guess people should nominate Haruhi characters as the second season and not the first....

Still I wonder how they choose which characters doesn't needs to be nominated... like from the Negima Ala Alba OVA. Cocone is in the list but Asuna isn't!
Old 2009-06-21, 23:04   Link #118
Kudryavka

They probably choose characters that appeared in past Saimoe tournaments, and/or have obviously large followings.
Old 2009-06-22, 01:03   Link #119
pomps
グ~…

They didn't choose, those characters were nominated in a preliminary nomination round in June 10th. That round didn't require any vote code so alot of characters got through, but obviously someone is forgotten .
Old 2009-06-23, 18:13   Link #120
Bassaa

July is coming,so is the saimoe tournament.
I'm very excited that I can't wait to see the exciting matches!
Closed Thread

Tags
anime, characters, competition, saimoe