AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-01, 15:32   Link #7021
Eliarine

... What has this thread turned into? Call me when you start being civil to each other again, will you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post
No, I disagree, the only time they were on equal term about KMF was the first time the Guren and the Lancelot fought, Kallen did loose because the floor crumbled (is that the right word ? ) under her foot. After this, Lancelot had always the edge in term of technology until season two.
I'm not about to fully join this endless argument, but I'm of the opinion that had it been the other way around, the floor crumbling might have be seen as Kallen's ability to drive her opponent onto unstable ground. But I digress.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:33   Link #7022
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
still lelouch consider him more important than any one! and named him as the knight of zero his personal knight, thats not enough for your dumb brain?
No, but it obviously is for yours, as you're incapable of looking at the situation rationally. Where is Kallen? Not there! He's not going to name a person in a different country to a position. He gave Suzaku the rank he sought to change things. That's what it means, nothing more. Lelouch does not consider him more important, he considers him an ally in the present.
Old 2008-09-01, 15:33   Link #7023
Arkard

I used to enjoy this thread. Then Sunday came.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:33   Link #7024
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
still lelouch consider him more important than any one! and named him as the knight of zero his personal knight, thats not enough for your dumb brain?
-Sorry, I must have missed the meeting where bestowed titles are numerical indications of whom one person loves more. Silly me, I was under the impression that loving and caring for others had no such thing as "he loves so and so more than another"...
Old 2008-09-01, 15:34   Link #7025
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Give us proof, STATED proof, that Lelouch holds Suzaku above all else, THEN we may believe you.
episode 17 r2: yeah! with suzaku by my side there's nothing I can't do!
extended preview: suzaku and me toghether theres nothing we can't do!
dont know what episode: he was my only friend!

still don't get it? tell me when lelouch did say something like that about kallen
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:34   Link #7026
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
I used to enjoy this thread. Then Sunday came.
you mean mega and disruptive came...

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:35   Link #7027
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Sorry, I must have missed the meeting where bestowed titles are numerical indications of whom one person loves more. Silly me, I was under the impression that loving and caring for others had no such thing as "he loves so and so more than another"...
episode 17 r2 and extended preview 22 : with suzaku by my side there's nothing we can't do!
did you forget when he talk about xinke? he stated damn! he is like suzaku and me togheter! did he mention kallen? no.
Old 2008-09-01, 15:36   Link #7028
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:

still don't get it? tell me when lelouch did say something like that about kallen
That doesn't prove anything except that Lelouch knows that they make a good team. It does not equate to importance.
Old 2008-09-01, 15:36   Link #7029
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcraft View Post
However,in chess only novices think the most powerful piece is the queen and when they play chess they use it too much
Pros ll answer king(defense on 9 slots) or pawns(8 piece and openings for strategies). and And they have more strategies build with knights and bishops than the queen. they usually place queen at the 5th piece for importance to win a game

Just to say you don't have to use Q1 as an argument of what lelouch think of kallen in a battle
lelouch just call her Q1 cause she was the only girl when he encounter her first time through radio on the battlefield. Nothing more nothing less
Queen is the most powerful because its the most versatile piece on the board. That doesn't mean you will lose automatically if you lose it. But its still a big lose as you threat goes down by losing it. The most important thing in chess is strategy so one piece doesn't make or break a game but losing a queen will weaken a player options and make his play more predictable.
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:36   Link #7030
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:

Oh, let's see. If 'Live on', telling her to live through this mess, isn't something, I don't know what is. And on Kallen's part, there's the several times she's helped Lelouch that he is grateful for.

And I knew it. 'Oh, hur hur hur, with Suzaku there's nothing I can't do, this EVIDENTLY means I don't give a fuck about Kallen anymore!' Your perception astounds me.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:36   Link #7031
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:

You know, he has a point here. And that wasn't the only time he said it either. Lelouch always says Suzaku and him "can do anything." Episode 25 of S1 for example. Actually, that was said a bunch of other times in S1 too...

Although I don't think Kallen is made unimportant about that either... That is a little out there. He still does care about her.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:36   Link #7032
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
Well I was trying to be subtle.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:36   Link #7033
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
then I shall go, see you later clode minds!
Old 2008-09-01, 15:37   Link #7034
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
No, but it obviously is for yours, as you're incapable of looking at the situation rationally. Where is Kallen? Not there! He's not going to name a person in a different country to a position. He gave Suzaku the rank he sought to change things. That's what it means, nothing more. Lelouch does not consider him more important, he considers him an ally in the present.
not quite
he does consider him as a friend
and they stated several times that if they work together then they can do anything
but that doesnt make kallen less importent
shes just not there ATM and since the EMPEROR OF BRITANNIA is having a one on one with an enemy ace pilot next ep suggst that he still means a great deal to him even after all that happend
Old 2008-09-01, 15:38   Link #7035
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Ta ta, fellow 'clode mind'! Dearly miss you we shall.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:38   Link #7036
Darkcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you dont win battles with tactics
you win it with strategy
and how you establish a strategy without knowing your possible tactics and the tactics of your opponent? depending on the ground, the equipments,communication and numbers...
Darkcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:38   Link #7037
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
not quite
he does consider him as a friend
and they stated several times that if they work together then they can do anything
but that doesnt make kallen less importent
shes just not there ATM and since the EMPEROR OF BRITANNIA is having a one on one with an enemy ace pilot next ep suggst that he still means a great deal to him even after all that happend
That's a better way of putting it.
Old 2008-09-01, 15:39   Link #7038
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post

I'm not about to fully join this endless argument, but I'm of the opinion that had it been the other way around, the floor crumbling might have be seen as Kallen's ability to drive her opponent onto unstable ground. But I digress.
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say, could you rephrase it please ?
Pan chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:39   Link #7039
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
episode 17 r2 and extended preview 22 : with suzaku by my side there's nothing we can't do!
did you forget when he talk about xinke? he stated damn! he is like suzaku and me togheter! did he mention kallen? no.
-Point being? What? Are you going to say the moment I begin supporting your ludicrus logic that we always been by each other's sides through thick and thin and neglect to mention your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Old 2008-09-01, 15:39   Link #7040
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say, could you rephrase it please ?
That if Lancelot had been on the crumbling ledge, it'd be seen that Kallen was able to maneuver him onto unstable ground.