AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-01, 01:17   Link #23721
Chris38

Well, in my opinion, if anyone is going to form some kind of mental link with Tsukune, it's going to be Inner Moka.

While, I realize that some of you, desperately want Akasha to return, in some form, I think that it's unlikely - since I don't see any purpose that Akasha, could bring, in resolving the current situation - due to her, being still trapped within Alucard...

And if you mean to say that she will come back / appear to somehow resolve Tsukune's condition - I would say that it's unlikely, since I think that, while she probably will receive some small help, from the others, but the person who will actually return Tsukune to a more normal state, is going to be Inner Moka, since I don't see any other way of Moka actually being capable of getting over her emotional trauma, caused by her feeling guilty, about being responsible for his current condition, other then helping him, resolve it, by bringing him back to a more "normal" state...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 01:22   Link #23722
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...T_T ... to think... we'll never get to see this animated... Such a glorious battle that was.

And it's getting waaay too close to make an accurate prediction of what will happen...I'll just wait for it.
Old 2013-02-01, 01:31   Link #23723
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
...T_T ... to think... we'll never get to see this animated... Such a glorious battle that was.

And it's getting waaay too close to make an accurate prediction of what will happen...I'll just wait for it.
you never know they may pull an fma: brotherhood with this manga
Old 2013-02-01, 01:44   Link #23724
ShinsoSan

I"m not 100% sure Gyokuro is out of it for now. We also still have Akua out there still dead or alive we don't know, probably alive.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 01:46   Link #23725
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just bring on Alucard! Wanna see an epic fight >_<
Old 2013-02-01, 01:49   Link #23726
bloodyclaws

man that was epic. Did not expect a slugfest at the end 8D. So much manliness even though one of them is woman XD
bloodyclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 02:49   Link #23727
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyclaws View Post
man that was epic. Did not expect a slugfest at the end 8D. So much manliness even though one of them is woman XD

GAR mode Tsukune brings out the man in everyone.
Old 2013-02-01, 03:14   Link #23728
amtro
Distro

I dunno, it seemed cliche and hamfisted in my opinion. Tsukune should learn to shut up and let his fists do the talking.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 03:39   Link #23729
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinsoSan View Post
I"m not 100% sure Gyokuro is out of it for now. We also still have Akua out there still dead or alive we don't know, probably alive.
While I agree that Gyokuro is still alive, I doubt she is in any condition to continue fighting - since, having a few broken internal organs, is a quite heavy injury, that even a vampire would need some time, to recover from wounds like that...

As for Akua, considering the fact that there are probably a few mysteries surrounding her character, I think that she's going to turn out alive as well... although, I'm not sure if I'm going to be happy about it...
Old 2013-02-01, 03:57   Link #23730
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well Tsukune doesn't kill unless he loses control. Where is Alucard?! I'm waiting for a more epic fight with the final boss!
Old 2013-02-01, 04:06   Link #23731
nfsac

Ok next chapter we have gyokuro going to attack Moka and Tsukune but Akhua protects them. Either killling gyokuro or just taking the blow. Issa still is there though.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 04:16   Link #23732
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

lol till april? This is gonna be a long ass of waiting again.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 04:30   Link #23733
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Till April issue, which comes in March. Nothing changes. One month wait as usual.
Old 2013-02-01, 09:17   Link #23734
amtro
Distro

I'm still bothered by how similar the outcast Ayashi and Alucard are.
Miyabi, Hokuto, Kiria and Mido all have similarities to Alucard. The protruding weapons, spikes, blades, the texture of their transformed skin and their physical appearances are all very Alucard-like.
This could be a product of Alucard having ingested countless youkai and become a hybrid being himself, or it could be that they're successful Alucard infused beings.
Either way what bothers me the most is Kiria himself, because like Tsukune he has different colored eyes with one of them resembling a vampire eye with a slitted pupil and red iris while the other looks more like a frog eye.
Spoiler for Kiria:

Spoiler for Mido:
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 09:33   Link #23735
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I guess you could make the assumption that in a way, Alucard himself was the first outcast Ayashi (and really, the most powerful) and hence why Akasha had to seal him away.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 09:34   Link #23736
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I was wonderng when someone was going to bring that up.

For Kira, it seems that he's either an interestingly-mixed heritage youkai, or a single heritage youkai that seems very mantis-like (given the scythes and the general shape that Hokuto assumed back when he unleashed all his energy). Personally, I think that the overall look of the transformed parts on different people is merely the artist preference (he obviously likes the look of the xenomorphs from Aliens) rather than being a link back to Alucard.
However, with that being said, if Kira is indeed borne of two different types of Youkai...it would explain why he looks similar to Alucard since Alucard had absorbed countless different types of monsters and merged them together with his body.
Old 2013-02-01, 10:56   Link #23737
Narosian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
the issue we just got was the march issue.
Narosian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 13:57   Link #23738
Nitrohel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
While I agree that Gyokuro is still alive, I doubt she is in any condition to continue fighting - since, having a few broken internal organs, is a quite heavy injury, that even a vampire would need some time, to recover from wounds like that...
Unless you're Akasha, to whom being cut in half is just plain bothersome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Till April issue, which comes in March. Nothing changes. One month wait as usual.
No, waiting one month would mean having the next chapter in March, which would be released in the last days of February.
If the next release is only in April, you'll have to wait the whole February, plus March, since you'll only get the chapter on the last days of March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narosian View Post
the issue we just got was the march issue.
Wrong. This is February's release.
You can go and take a look at Jump SQ site if you don't believe me.
Nitrohel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 14:54   Link #23739
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrohel View Post
No it's not, look here:

Quote:
Jump SQ #03 (04/02):

Rosario to Vampire - Season II (Color Page)
The same thing is mentioned on the Jump SQ magazine page, so I assume that you where looking at the wrong page.

Quote:
ジャンプSQ.3月号 2月4日(月)発売!! 毎月4日発売 
The reason, for that, is probably caused by the fact that we received the scans quicker then the magazine's official release date.

The next chapter comes in the next month's issue, which is for April, and this is the last time, I will hopefully mention this, in the current month.
Old 2013-02-01, 15:03   Link #23740
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrohel View Post
They have month+1 release numbering. Febrary issue is out on the 4th of January, March issue in Frebrary etc. The next, April issue will be out at the beginning of March.

http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/sq/yokoku.html

The 3rd(March) issue for the 4th of Fabrary.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire