AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-22, 18:12   Link #141
Iggy_Pop

The poster for the anime adaptation:

Old 2009-11-22, 18:13   Link #142
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
The poster for the anime adaptation:

Is the one in the pic Rikuo or his grandpa? Also, have we any further information than just an adaption announcement?
Old 2009-11-22, 18:23   Link #143
Iggy_Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Is the one in the pic Rikuo or his grandpa? Also, have we any further information than just an adaption announcement?
It's Rikuo. More information will be released together with the release of the Drama CD
Old 2009-11-22, 21:30   Link #144
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Is there even a pairing in this series so far? Other than Tsurara having an interest in Rikuo, none of the other girls seem interested in him at all. And Rikuo hasn't shown any special feelings for any girl

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2009-11-22, 23:37   Link #145
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
He hasn't shown any romantic interest towards any of the girl so far but they all have a liking to him (night form).
Old 2009-11-23, 00:04   Link #146
Wargumm1i
Hentai

So far there have bin hints that night and day form are slowly uniting into one.
Old 2009-11-23, 01:54   Link #147
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Tsurara at least seems to like both his forms instead of just one.

Old 2009-11-23, 03:26   Link #148
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Tsurara at least seems to like both his forms instead of just one.
Yeah, they are a great match.

Has the character rankings been released yet? Normally, the higher ranked girl will be chosen.
Old 2009-11-23, 03:58   Link #149
Westlo
Lets be reality

Rankings won't be known until the pages get scanned probably, the initial leaks are more for Bottom 5 in the TOC, what's on the cover next issue and what gets color pages, + info on any manga titles ending and/or starting + any big announcements like drama cds or anime.

Anyway I think Mago has a chance of being as big as D.Gray Man though more than likely Reborn which is still pretty damn good.
Old 2009-11-23, 04:38   Link #150
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinx View Post
Yeah, they are a great match.

Has the character rankings been released yet? Normally, the higher ranked girl will be chosen.
Well, in terms of potential relationships right now, I'd rank it as

1) Tsurara - she knows both his sides and likes both
2) Onmyouji girl - she at least knows about him being a youkai and doesn't seem to dislike him
3) Normal girl - Has no clue and seems to only like his 'dark' side. Worse pairing of the lot

Old 2009-11-23, 04:39   Link #151
gonzo562

sweet. Love this manga. Hope they let the manga have more chapters made before making a anime

Last edited by gonzo562; 2009-11-23 at 05:03.
Old 2009-11-23, 04:57   Link #152
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo562 View Post
sweet. Love this anime. Hope they let the manga have more chapters made before making a anime
Well if it's Spring 2010 than it will be around 100-104 chapters, which I think is more than D.Gray Man had when it got animated. As long as the filler is well done like the early ones in D.Gray Man (Kinda getting sick of the ones just before the first big arc now :\) I won't mind the early animation.

Can't wait to see who voices Kitsune.
Old 2009-11-23, 18:59   Link #153
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Rankings won't be known until the pages get scanned probably, the initial leaks are more for Bottom 5 in the TOC, what's on the cover next issue and what gets color pages, + info on any manga titles ending and/or starting + any big announcements like drama cds or anime.

Anyway I think Mago has a chance of being as big as D.Gray Man though more than likely Reborn which is still pretty damn good.
Now, I have only seen the anime, but I never really get why D.Gray Man was so popular. It was entertaining but it still lacked something that hooks me in like reborn or mago.

btw, where can I find the manga ranking for each week?

Quote:
Well, in terms of potential relationships right now, I'd rank it as

1) Tsurara - she knows both his sides and likes both
2) Onmyouji girl - she at least knows about him being a youkai and doesn't seem to dislike him
3) Normal girl - Has no clue and seems to only like his 'dark' side. Worse pairing of the lot
I agree but I don't see TsuraraxRukio pair happening, as much as I want it to occur. As I said on the mangafox forums, it seems like one could die if he kissed a Yuki Onna(as implied from the grandpa arc).

So far, I actually don't think that he will fall for any of these girls and will meet someone later on.
Old 2009-11-23, 19:58   Link #154
Mizuno
Undefined

If that's the case, yukionna can never have descendants. It probably only applies to humans. In a youkai-youkai relationship, it should be fine.
Old 2009-11-23, 20:18   Link #155
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
If that's the case, yukionna can never have descendants. It probably only applies to humans. In a youkai-youkai relationship, it should be fine.
Why do you need to kiss to make descendants, lol. Just do it without kissing.

An Yukionna's lip may be cold, but down there certainly is hot

Last edited by Cinocard; 2009-11-23 at 21:57.
Old 2009-11-23, 22:20   Link #156
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

It's probably just possible for yuki-onnas to kill people by kissing them but that may be an activated power instead of a passive ability.

And considering it's 80 chapters already, I think if there is any romance at all in the manga, the candidates have already been introduced and not someone who will come in later

Old 2009-11-24, 02:20   Link #157
Westlo
Lets be reality

I think he will fall for the Onmyouji Yura if he does fall for anyone, though it's obviously not a major thing in the manga. Kana really should have no chance, she's been really frozen out completely in regards to screentime in what.. the last half of the manga period?
Old 2009-11-24, 02:52   Link #158
Mizuno
Undefined

A youkai and an onmyouji bonding would be the start of a new era, it could definitely have a chance of happening.

Tsurara is the most adorable, but Yura is the most practical. Don't really care about Kana.
Old 2009-11-24, 02:56   Link #159
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
A youkai and an onmyouji bonding would be the start of a new era, it could definitely have a chance of happening.

Tsurara is the most adorable, but Yura is the most practical. Don't really care about Kana.
Yeah that's pretty much why I see it happening and what you said about the 3 girls is dead on for me. What was Rikuo's grandmothers connection to the onmyouji guy Yura summoned btw? Was there even a connection? I can't remember.

Also I would lol if Kitsune's (or is it now Gitsune? wtf) intended father for her future baby is Rikuo, lol.
Old 2009-11-24, 05:29   Link #160
Mizuno
Undefined

I think the Keikain house was hired by Youhime's greedy father to protect her against ayakashi. There's no real connection it seems.

I think Kitsune/Gitsune is interchangeable, but the word kitsune is more common so I'll stick to that spelling.

She might already be pregnant. But KitsunexRikuo would be one incredible pairing.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen