Others (please list) 83 13.54%
Lyle Dylandy x Anew Returner 78 12.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 613. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-11-07, 13:02   Link #1981
tieria.erde
T-chan fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
If the original plan proceeded, it would have been ultimately Tieria and Neil.

学園祭で「シンデレラ」を上演することになったCB。
最初に配役発表。
シンデレラにはフェルト。
「本当はティエリアがぶっちぎりだったけど
本人が『断固辞退』とか言うのよね」でフェルトに決定。

CB performed Cinderella for the school festival.
At the beginning is the casting announcement.
Feldt is Cinderella.
"The truth is, Tieria was winning by a wide margin, but he said, 'I firmly refuse'," and Feldt was decided on.

It would even more have displaced Setsuna as the prince because he's really shorter than Tieria, LOL
why they didnt do it in the end? tieria, you baka! refusing to be cinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by colol View Post
Hhahahahaha TIERA WOULD MAKE ONE HOT CINDERELLA!!!!!!!!!
yupp, agree
tieria.erde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 18:21   Link #1982
mike_s_6

Well considering episode 8, he WAS actually Cinderella. Complete with instant vanishing costume.
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 05:10   Link #1983
BadtheGuy

Lol. Nice link, I didn't realize Klac was over there spreading his conspiracy theory.

Quote:
Looks like they are toying around with Setsuna and Feldt again. Though lyle replaces setsuna as the prince since he is the one who kissed feldt to wake her up during season 2 as to the fact that he was different than his brother.
http://ninteenpointzerofour.wordpres...-animediamage/
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 13:11   Link #1984
yurifanboy

I'm what would be called a feldtfag over at /m/ on 4chan but yeah that dude's conspiracy theories are quite annoying and go way beyond just being a supporter of setsuna and feldt.
yurifanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 01:57   Link #1985
cyberdemon

something to breath a little life into here

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=10850
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 01:22   Link #1986
Ketro

I definitely want SetsunaxFeldt, Feldt is too cute!
Ketro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 07:04   Link #1987
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Since Setsuna has already innovated, and he no longer sees Gundam as an imperative, or God, I hope he might see some significance in love.

Perhaps, he would appreciate the strength of Feldt, or the will of Marina, and hang up with either of them. Though somebody whose not single would probably have a huge death flag incured on them.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 23:29   Link #1988
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

It's kinda quiet down in this thread...so yeah...

With the movie coming out next year...I gotta say I am looking forward to how and who Setsuna is going to end up with ( with Gundam on the top of the list LOL).

Because it seems like the Magazines or the Special Edition ED 1 (and the past's goodies) still show the possible pairing of Setsuna and Marina. While Setsuna x Feldt possibility is not so far behind either. And hey, they might just end him up with a new character from the movie, who knows? <<< Go read the movie expectations and speculations thread for more detail.

This is probably just me being so desperate for Setsuna x Marina, but when people say the hand that reach for Setsuna's in the end of Season 2 OP 2 is Feldt's because it glows kinda pinkish (and in the beginning of the OP, Feldt's background is pink light), and after a while I went all sad and everything 'cause I think it's true and my hope for Setsuna x Marina is over. But there is this question, the girls in the beginning of the OP reach out their left hands, but the one in the end of the OP is a right hand...why? (Well, it may have to do with the fact that Setsuna uses his right hand to reach for the girl's, whoever that is +_+)
However, now that I have nothing to do (because of the winter break), and no anime to watch (because there's nothing interesting right now), I had time to carefully think about it (yeah, I'm that bored =_='). In Season 2 OP 1, Setsuna and Marina try to reach each other using their RIGHT hands, but fail (maybe, it doesn't show)...so I kinda think...this is just my opinion...in Season 2 OP 2...they might finally reached one another or something like that =_+'. I hope I'm not being too confusing LOL

Well these are just my crazy ideas so...yeah

P.S. I know it's probably too late to say this...but when a particular member kept stating how similar Feldt is to Lacus from Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny...I didn't think about it much...until now. =_='

I mean, if I reeeeally think about it...Lacus and Marina have more similarities than Lacus and Feldt.

I know that Feldt have pink hair and blue eyes, but that was just about all they have in common.

For Marina, she has blue eyes, taking care of (a little bit annoying) kids, she sings, they are both Princesses (but Lacus is actually called Princess of Song or something like that), and they are both leaders (but I have to admit that Marina did a poor job the first time, now we have to wait for the movie to see if she has improve her skills yet LOL)

P.S.S. And as I am a Setsuna x Marina fan who have tiny hope (and trying very hard to like Setsuna x Feldt), I gotta say that I think I should just go for Tieria x Mileina. Their relationship is so little to the point where nothing and everything is possible LOL.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 00:18   Link #1989
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

I'm a Setsuna and Marina fan as well and I honestly have nothing to say right now. I hate that they tease us with the OP/EDs hinting at Marina x Setsuna and then we barely get anything out of it in the actual eps. I don't want no platonic crap, I don't want no emotional crap. I want to see them actually even holding hands or something. Enough with the subtitle crap.
Old 2010-01-03, 05:54   Link #1990
iceyfw

you know what... Marina Ismail.. seeing your avatar made me thought of the possibility of sunrise pulling a troll on us at the end of the 00 movie like what happened in macross frontier zero LOL

low chance, but it was funny thinking about all the nerdragers that would emerge from it. as for the whole pairing with setsuna, probably rooting for any girl besides Gundam
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 08:59   Link #1991
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Setsuna and Feldt is my favourite pairring, second are (H)Alle/Marie-Soma.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 04:53   Link #1992
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina Ismail View Post
I'm a Setsuna and Marina fan as well and I honestly have nothing to say right now. I hate that they tease us with the OP/EDs hinting at Marina x Setsuna and then we barely get anything out of it in the actual eps. I don't want no platonic crap, I don't want no emotional crap. I want to see them actually even holding hands or something. Enough with the subtitle crap.
It reminds me of Code Geass lol. Fact being on CG I was glad their promo were just trolls while for G00 I'd love a Marina/Setsuna. Or I would have loved I don't really now.

At first I was hoping for a remake of my epic Heero/Relena but Gundam 00 Basically disappointed me. When Relena ended up being one of the most important and active figure of the serie Marina was basically useless and that's it. Yay, way to waste a character. She could have become an awesome figure but it seems the writers didn't have any plan for her, which is a shame. (And no I don't see Lacus in any of these girls. Aside from the hair/eyes color, which doesn't mean anything of course -_-') ...Actually even Lacus was more useful that Marina. And for this to be possible...<_<)

Now, it's not because Marina was totally useless that I'm going to jump on the Feldt Bandwagon. I thought the girl loved Lockon ? And God, there was nothing between Feldt and Setsuna, she gave him a flower and that's it, they are meant to be ?
Pleeeease, let's be serious. If we are thinking in term of devellopment here, Marina is miles ahead from Feldt, but since it's Sunrise, since they are trolls and since this serie does have so many flaws, they might very well imply us something like Feldt/Setsuna are leaving together at the end. Yaaay.

Now that I think about that BTW...in G00 even the OP were heavily Setsu/Marina -_-"" Even in CG it wasn't at this level of tease. It's ridiculous -_-'

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 06:17   Link #1993
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

The thing is, the openings and everything showed Setsuna and Marina, but it didn't necessarily have to be romantic.

Their entire relationship doesn't seem romantic in the least, it's more like friendship with a slight family-esque vibe to it, as evidenced by the numerous times they parallel Marina with his mother. Not to mention the fact that both parties have denied it on multiple occasions and not in the harem anime "we really do like each other but we deny it" way, in the "you're taking it out of context, we're friends and nothing more" way.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 09:28   Link #1994
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
The thing is, the openings and everything showed Setsuna and Marina, but it didn't necessarily have to be romantic.

Their entire relationship doesn't seem romantic in the least, it's more like friendship with a slight family-esque vibe to it, as evidenced by the numerous times they parallel Marina with his mother. Not to mention the fact that both parties have denied it on multiple occasions and not in the harem anime "we really do like each other but we deny it" way, in the "you're taking it out of context, we're friends and nothing more" way.
Yeah but what about Feldt ?
Setsuna and Marina had, at least, interactions.
And in the OP, their way to try to catch the other seemled well...Dunno, not really mother and son, just like their interactions doesn't sound lfamily-ish for me, at all.

Neither romantic, but with potential (the scene in the nursery was borderline romantic)

With Feldt there was...Nothing. She gave him a flower.
Yeah, great. If at leat they had some significant interaction but no.
Finally, even the flower she gave him was used previously (and I think even after the serie) during Marina/Setsuna hints (OP, promo pics)

Let Setsuna with his Gundam if Marina and Setsuna aren't meant to be, but to have him with Feldt when there was nothing, it sucks, that's it.

Old 2010-01-08, 21:47   Link #1995
GundamFan

I just hope Setsuna doesn't get togther with Feldt she deserves better than playing the other woman to a Gundam.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 22:21   Link #1996
Hellbore

As of the end of the series, the writers came out and said that Feldt's feelings for Setsuna are new and completely one-sided. Whenther or not this is expected to change is something they teased about, but...

On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 23:43   Link #1997
AlphaDragoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Yeah but what about Feldt ?
Setsuna and Marina had, at least, interactions.
And in the OP, their way to try to catch the other seemled well...Dunno, not really mother and son, just like their interactions doesn't sound lfamily-ish for me, at all.

Neither romantic, but with potential (the scene in the nursery was borderline romantic)

With Feldt there was...Nothing. She gave him a flower.
Yeah, great. If at leat they had some significant interaction but no.
Finally, even the flower she gave him was used previously (and I think even after the serie) during Marina/Setsuna hints (OP, promo pics)

Let Setsuna with his Gundam if Marina and Setsuna aren't meant to be, but to have him with Feldt when there was nothing, it sucks, that's it.
I don't recall saying anything about Feldt. Oh, that's because I DIDN'T. Don't know why you bring it up as an prop for your argument.

I'm only talking about Setsuna and Marina, which again, doesn't really look "romantic" even though they are close. And that's okay. It's interesting and kind of refreshing that they made a Gundam lead's main connection one that isn't romantic.
Old 2010-01-08, 23:54   Link #1998
mike_s_6

Just passing by - I just realized that my favorite mecha-related show last year, and possibly my favorite mecha-related show of all time, was one that had no shipping or romantic ruckus in it whatsoever. I'm talking about D9. It was just awesome. But as much as I'd like 00 to go down a similar path, I know it won't happen because they aim to target a more varied/a different audience.
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 11:01   Link #1999
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
I don't recall saying anything about Feldt. Oh, that's because I DIDN'T. Don't know why you bring it up as an prop for your argument.

I'm only talking about Setsuna and Marina, which again, doesn't really look "romantic" even though they are close. And that's okay. It's interesting and kind of refreshing that they made a Gundam lead's main connection one that isn't romantic.
Yeah, and you replied to a post of mine which was mentionning both Feldt and Marina. Its hardly my fault for misunderstanding your post in a "Marina no, but Feldt why not", and replying according to that.

So no need to get all high and mighty because I mentiuonned Feldt while you didn't. We know Marina and Setsuna isn't romantic. My whole point was that Feldt and Setsuna are even less involved, thus why I'd rather take a Marina ship that a Feldt one.

Old 2010-01-09, 16:31   Link #2000
AlphaDragoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Yeah, and you replied to a post of mine which was mentionning both Feldt and Marina. Its hardly my fault for misunderstanding your post in a "Marina no, but Feldt why not", and replying according to that.

So no need to get all high and mighty because I mentiuonned Feldt while you didn't. We know Marina and Setsuna isn't romantic. My whole point was that Feldt and Setsuna are even less involved, thus why I'd rather take a Marina ship that a Feldt one.
Actually, you really should learn to reply to someone based on what they say and not what you think they're saying.

Back to the subject, I seriously think Setsuna's not ending up with anybody. He doesn't really need romantic love in his life, IMO. He seems much more content with making the world change into a better place than any individual relationships with anybody.

...I would laugh if he ended up with Feldt though because of the epic QQ that would ensue.