2: Head---> Desk
3: Goto (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Let's not jinx it, okay?
Too late!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
besides sunrise-bandai must now really go back to GS series cause they still owe that GS movie really yet by this rate after GS movie then here come GS 3rd season series..
Not really.. wont be the first time a tv company or producers have made a statement that a movie or series would be coming out, just to fall short for whatever reason they give.
winter45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 01:13   Link #1782
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

^In other words. I'm not calling the movie as legit if I don't have my:
1.Movie Poster
2.Official Announcement from Bandai
3.Shindou Naomi Chooses her replacement
4.First teaser
Old 2010-10-20, 01:27   Link #1783
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

grrr where my GS movie really KLAC want more Lacus or ANIME NEXUS on it to get GS movie & 3rd GS.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 02:03   Link #1784
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
3.Shindou Naomi Chooses her replacement
What's this about?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 02:25   Link #1785
luffyDking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
It's far more likely that they thought up of a better way to build an ending with more impact, so they went with it. I still can't get over how awful the proposed Seed ending sounds.

In any case, I would much prefer if Kira weren't the main character (however unlikely my wishes are to being met). He's been overshadowed by Cagalli and Lacus ever since the end of Seed, and it's a prime opportunity to do some new things.

I've said before that the Cosmic Era universe still contains the most fertile ground for story ideas of any of the Gundam universes. Here's a partial list:
  • PLANT now has to recover from another big military defeat, and they now have a new leader. There will still be lots of Durandal and Zala followers to cause trouble, and the reasons for the previous two wars are still largely in place.
  • Orb is now in a totally different position than it has ever been. While it's still small, it's now the default leading nation on Earth, and the old neutral stance is no longer tenable. Cagalli may be a lot stronger now, but she still has to contend with Seiran's supporters, and she's still relatively inexperienced.
  • Earth Alliance is in absolute shambles. Large portions of it are strongly at odds with one another, and the Atlantic Federation has lost its leader. The recipe is ripe for civil wars all over the place.
  • While the leaders of PLANT and Orb are very friendly with one another, the two nations are far from natural allies, and their interest lie in largely opposite directions.
  • Nothing has been done to resolve the Coordinator crisis.
While I don't think that they'll go that route, there's all sorts of stories that can be told without involving a single established character. There's also the option of setting stories in Cosmic Era 110+. I don't really trust Sunrise to do that great a job with the universe, but there's definitely a lot of untapped potential there.

Even if it were better sourced, this rumor is unlikely for all sorts of reasons. Not least of which is that a pregnant Fllay runs completely counter to all of the themes that had been built up in Seed.

Well, to tell you the truth. Kira did get into those panties on the archangel, remember there was a time that flay was sick on the archangel? If kira had died, they would have made flay pregnant in the end. I heard this version was one they had besides the one with flay in strike rouge being a suicide bomber.

I'd prefer her alive and preggers, I hate lacus and kira together, if she dies in this movie i'd be happy.
luffyDking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 02:36   Link #1786
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
I'd prefer her alive and preggers, I hate lacus and kira together, if she dies in this movie i'd be happy.
If Lacus dies, Kira's head is going to implode(Imagine the nagging and bitching around with !spiritFllay and !spiritLacus) . the only solution is for Kira to die, and reunite with Flay. But of course it's just me.

A serious opinion on the movie can't possibly exist now because we don't have enough information as of yet.
Old 2010-10-20, 02:40   Link #1787
luffyDking

I got mad at flays dead, and I knew it was coming with him hugging lacus.... and crying like a little baby. Something about Lacus towards the end of seed scared me, I have the feeling she will be the ultimate bad guy some day. I had the feeling she had a lot of evil in her heart, I had the feeling she would try and conquer stuff, everything has to involve Zaft being the bad guy, since natural humans are the true people.

Lets hope this series does not involve aliens (ok only the whale where the dna of the corrdinators came from supposedly or rumor) like gundam 00 movie...
Old 2010-10-20, 02:41   Link #1788
luffyDking

Oh and you are correct Kira dies and when he does he joins with flay. I always had a feelng Kira got her pregnant seeings as how she was sick on the ship!
Old 2010-10-20, 02:47   Link #1789
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

I'd actually say this.. but Lacus has good intentions for the Human Race, but sometimes those intentions grow, and sometimes bend even the straightest people. I don't know if the writers will grow a pair and turn Lacus heel, it's basically the same reason why Cena is still face right now. But I don't know, the best way you could turn Lacus evil is to:
Spoiler:

With regards to Fllay though, my simple wish is just to remind people that she's still there, protecting Kira from unseen forces or whatnot. It would've made sense for Fllay to appear in ep. 39 but, the biased people in the writing staff put an end to that...
Old 2010-10-20, 03:26   Link #1790
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45 View Post
Shinn doesn't suck.. infact he totaled freedom... and as years went by there is a vocal crowed who finds shinn's character more appealing than kira's in destiny.
Shinn gets his ass handed to him by both Kira and Athrun when they decide to stop playing with him and actually get serious. hell, Kira kicked his ass in Strike Freedom and he STILL wasn't taking him seriously (firing railguns instead of a Callidus after owning him by grabbing his sword with his bare hands).

On top of that, Shinn's a whiny little bitch who gets played WAY too easily. He gets manipulated so bad he's like the Knuckles of the Gundam universe.

As for Kira still being in love with Flay and being with her instead of Lacus in his own personal heaven when he dies...yeah, keep dreaming. Kira/Lacus is like, 297% canon.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 03:26   Link #1791
luffyDking

Quote:
I'd actually say this.. but Lacus has good intentions for the Human Race, but sometimes those intentions grow, and sometimes bend even the straightest people. I don't know if the writers will grow a pair and turn Lacus heel, it's basically the same reason why Cena is still face right now. But I don't know, the best way you could turn Lacus evil is to:
Spoiler:

With regards to Fllay though, my simple wish is just to remind people that she's still there, protecting Kira from unseen forces or whatnot. It would've made sense for Fllay to appear in ep. 39 but, the biased people in the writing staff put an end to that...
yeah... biased.
Old 2010-10-20, 03:33   Link #1792
AlphaDragoon

As for WWE references, Lacus is totally Stephanie McMahon. Manages everything from behind the scenes.
Old 2010-10-20, 04:04   Link #1793
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Kira/Lacus is like, 297% cannon fodder for SEED/Destiny Hate
Fixed. And you've picked a good time to incite war against the Cult. I just lost my co-founder(she stopped posting) so I'd rather not start now...
Old 2010-10-20, 04:11   Link #1794
winter45

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Shinn gets his ass handed to him by both Kira and Athrun when they decide to stop playing with him and actually get serious. hell, Kira kicked his ass in Strike Freedom and he STILL wasn't taking him seriously (firing railguns instead of a Callidus after owning him by grabbing his sword with his bare hands).
*Yawns......*

ive heard this argument *yawns again*.... so you have a prob with shinn good for you, just leave it in the VS thread.. lets move on.

Quote:
On top of that, Shinn's a whiny little bitch who gets played WAY too easily. He gets manipulated so bad he's like the Knuckles of the Gundam universe.
*Yawns for the 3rd time....*

So you dont like shinn.. power to you.. as to him suck, that just your personal opinion. Like my opinion and many others, why we beleive kira suck. I could give you a long list of reasons why... But im sure youll disagree to my reasons.

So would you like to keep on topic? or just rant on?
Old 2010-10-20, 04:21   Link #1795
AlphaDragoon

Quote:
*Yawns......*

ive heard this argument *yawns again*.... so you have a prob with shinn good for you, just leave it in the VS thread.. lets move on.

*Yawns for the 3rd time....*

So you dont like shinn.. power to you.. as to him suck, that just your personal opinion. Like my opinion and many others, why we beleive kira suck. I could give you a long list of reasons why... But im sure youll disagree to my reasons.

So would you like to keep on topic? or just rant on?
Wow, you're the one who sounds really salty about an "opinion". Since you're so keen so leaving opinions to one's self, why don't you keep yours to yourself instead of flamebaiting with fake yawns on the internet? Moving on... *adds to ignore list*

Quote:
Fixed. And you've picked a good time to incite war against the Cult. I just lost my co-founder(she stopped posting) so I'd rather not start now...
Flay fans don't really scare me much. Besides, it's just an opinion on a message board, it's not a big deal.
Old 2010-10-20, 04:29   Link #1796
winter45

Quote:
*adds to ignore list*
Wow...

First for me as far as i know...

Quote:
Flay fans don't really scare me much. Besides, it's just an opinion on a message board, it's not a big deal.
Given to what he just did to me.. he loves to dish it.. but doesnt like to take it...
Old 2010-10-20, 05:08   Link #1797
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale

Moving back on topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
The full Astray series would be great. I'd hope they focused more on Earth Federation characters, though. Maybe some grunt suit pilot, like Dagger or Windam pilot who has to fight the boss in Astray :]

That would be definitely great! I think that the CE universe has the potential to serve a story equivalent to the "8th MS Team", and Stargazer was already a step in that direction. Beside, so far the story has been told solely on PLANT/Orb point of view, so it would be interesting something based on the antagonists. Even if I'm still a ZAFT fan XD

Quote:
After watching stargazer a few years back.. i was really hopeing it was a prelude to what is rumored to be a 3rd serie known as eternity as svan as the man lead which from what ive seen of him is less emo than kira, athrun and shinn combined which in fact attracted me back into CE. (specifically the side material)

Yeah, Sven was a good lead character, that I would have liked to see developed.

I like a lot the CE background story, based on the ethical problems posed by the development of genetic engineering. Conflicts that were not solved by the end of Seed Destiny, as 4Tran well said in his post. So, yes, it's a universe open to development, but for me they should just skip the humongous mechas and God-like main characters
Atlantis_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 05:14   Link #1798
AlphaDragoon

Sven was a pretty awesome character. Perhaps someone more like him if they do make a third series?
Old 2010-10-20, 07:06   Link #1799
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
That only happened once with Mwu, two if you count Andrew.
"Just"? To me it is too much for the characters whose deaths had so much emotional impacts on the protagonists, as well as on the viewers.
Old 2010-10-20, 07:16   Link #1800
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ai KLAC-rum ba really why don't we just do a ANIME NEXUS on the sunrise/bandai to get the GS movie & 3rd GS season.

really IF this keep maybe KLAC would do something about it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep