2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.34%
1 out of 10 : Painful 31 5.28%
Voters: 587. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-31, 15:41   Link #501
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by superzombie23 View Post
Someone answer my question about if Lelouch geass'd the god of the World of C for his new power or not? I couldn't tell if he got it from pleading or geassing. I think he geass'd it?
His new power is just the result of his determination. He willed it, more or less. All "god" did was break down the Thought Elevator along with Charles and Marianne.
Old 2008-08-31, 15:42   Link #502
superzombie23

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
His new power is just the result of his determination. He willed it, more or less. All "god" did was break down the Thought Elevator along with Charles and Marianne.
Yeah, but Charles was talking about how there's no one here for you to geass, then Lelouch comes back with the fact that the World of C is technically human, and Charles even says "You can't win against God with the Power of the Kings."
superzombie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 15:43   Link #503
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Yeah, but Charles was talking about how there's no one here for you to geass, then Lelouch comes back with the fact that the World of C is technically human...
It's the collective unconscious of humanity, and he didn't so much as control as he convinced it to act towards a singular purpose.
Old 2008-08-31, 15:44   Link #504
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Also is C.C still immortal or not?
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 15:45   Link #505
superzombie23

Quote:
It's the collective unconscious of humanity, and he didn't so much as control as he convinced it to act towards a singular purpose.
Sorry, I edited my post with a quote, so read it XD...
Old 2008-08-31, 15:47   Link #506
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Sorry, I edited my post with a quote, so read it XD...
So I see. Charles was right, but that's not what Lelouch did. He appealed to God to not allow the world to stop in its tracks, and it answered.
Old 2008-08-31, 15:47   Link #507
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetic_justice View Post
Also is C.C still immortal or not?
she has her code. she's still immortal. i thought it was hilarious how they crammed half a season's worth of development into one ep. its what they should have done over the last 12 eps rather than do stupid things (and kill off Shirley )

but yeah, its pretty blatant how this series is going to end.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 15:48   Link #508
superzombie23

Quote:
So I see. Charles was right, but that's not what Lelouch did. He appealed to God to not allow the world to stop in its tracks, and it answered.
I guess so. It's just weird that Lelouch would take off his contact and it zooms in on his eye and everything, but like you said, Charles is right, so it seems like the logical thing to appeal to the God, except the fact he took off his contact XD... Oh well, there are a lot of things that are unclear.
Old 2008-08-31, 15:50   Link #509
Darkcraft

the only pretty blatant is the possible speculation for an ending
and when the ending ll come you ll just say WTF again. thats also is pretty blatant
Darkcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 15:57   Link #510
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Pretty strange episode... rushed once again. Turns out Marianne was an evil b*tch too, but she loved Charles and he loved her.. awww. Well, they can rot in hell together now, eh?
V.V had style, I'll give him that, murdering someone with a machinegun when they had their backs turned...because he was afraid of being all alone.. aww... it's Rolo...

Somewhere in the middle I felt like I was watching an alternate ending to Neon Genesis Evangelion... then the ending was just wierd. Lelouch walks in, takes the throne, Suzaku spinkicks a couple guards into oblivion... When did they become buddies? And what the hell can Schneizel have up his sleeve that can allow him to forfeit the throne to Lelouch ?

Ugh..cliffhangers...hate
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 15:59   Link #511
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
she has her code. she's still immortal. i thought it was hilarious how they crammed half a season's worth of development into one ep. its what they should have done over the last 12 eps rather than do stupid things (and kill off Shirley )

but yeah, its pretty blatant how this series is going to end.
I know right i was wondering how they were gonna cram everything in and i had to watch the ep twice because i was like wtf......
Old 2008-08-31, 16:00   Link #512
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
I'm having trouble justifying all the criticism for this episode. I watched it 3 times now and I can't help but seeing a very well written story.

Why the emperor took V.V's code
How come it was imperative to find C.C and capture her.
Why Marianne acted so "strange" when she took over Anya
Why Cornelia suspected something but could not answer what it was exactly when Lulu asked her
All the strange hints and weird acting by C.C since the beginning.
Why the emperor would make a traitor like Susaku a knight and not just get rid of him after delivering Lulu.

There is just so much revealed in 1 episode and it was so well done. Especially why Lulu would go against his own mother after he went through hell to avenge her.

The most beautiful part was that Lulu accomplished on his own what Charles tried to do with the sword of akasha for 46 episodes. Lulu really did use Rangarok's Connection without the thought elevator.

C.C also didn't just "switch sides". She was still Mariannes friend and perhaps even liked the charles but she turned her back on that plan because they themselves proved that it was destined to fail. Geassing the world to force everyone to stop lying would have destroyed society.

Code Geass really is a mind job
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:00   Link #513
Darkcraft

they became buddies in picture drama 0.5 before 1st episode first season
Darkcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:01   Link #514
Shrew

Send a message via AIM to Shrew Send a message via MSN to Shrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
Pretty strange episode... rushed once again. Turns out Marianne was an evil b*tch too, but she loved Charles and he loved her.. awww. Well, they can rot in hell together now, eh?
V.V had style, I'll give him that, murdering someone with a machinegun when they had their backs turned...because he was afraid of being all alone.. aww... it's Rolo...

Somewhere in the middle I felt like I was watching an alternate ending to Neon Genesis Evangelion... then the ending was just wierd. Lelouch walks in, takes the throne, Suzaku spinkicks a couple guards into oblivion... When did they become buddies? And what the hell can Schneizel have up his sleeve that can allow him to forfeit the throne to Lelouch ?

Ugh..cliffhangers...hate
I hope they fill us in next episode exactly what happen during that month.
Shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:05   Link #515
Kushi

wow... I absolutely hated and loved this episode. The whole Anya and Marianne thing, there was no real connection other than a burrowed body, thank god... This whole charlie and marianne arc could have been a like 5 episodes instead of crammed into 1 x_x... uhm I liked the whole different beliefs and not actually too evil touch though a lot of things didn't make sense. [Ex, Charlies told Rolo to kill Lelouch if he regained his memories... Yet sending Lelouch to japan was to protect him? wtf?] Kinda contradicts himself pretending to be the good father.

With all being said, I really liked the whole Lelouch as emperor and Suzaku helping him and everyone going WTF! So I'll give it a 8 just because of that last part.
Kushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:05   Link #516
manga852

what schneizel has is evidence that zero and lulu are the same person and there is a possibility that he has nunnaly as well
manga852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:08   Link #517
Dream
working...

it felt bit rushed, i wanted to see more marianne.
and lelouch saying no, and them teaming up, while C.C. jut going along was bit predictable.

but i guess it could be considered slow pace when compared to tokko's ending
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:09   Link #518
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga852 View Post
what schneizel has is evidence that zero and lulu are the same person and there is a possibility that he has nunnaly as well
Nunnally is fucking dead.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:09   Link #519
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post
I hope they fill us in next episode exactly what happen during that month.
Two things for sure

1. The Albion was completed and assigned to Suzaku
2. Lelouch got himself that ridiculous outfit
Old 2008-08-31, 16:13   Link #520
king12354

So how did Lelouch get of that place. Wasn't the whole blowing up the doors and saying they'll be there for eternity the plan? I guess when you have a two-eye geass, you can just beg god to let you out.
king12354 is offline   Reply With Quote