Other. 16 1.81%
Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-15, 23:15   Link #261
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
Mind you she has used her offencive ability in the last 10 episodes. remmeber the secoand dude who had the wall making thing that the badguys use (name escapes me) and she had to shield/defend herself from the guy till ichigo arrived. she used her offence once, so its not like she cant use it. but she doesent use it as often as we like. like i said theres nothing too wrong with a passive character. honestly i thought uryuu was going to be passive as hell but i guess not. on point to what i said without her heals the anime would surly be more tragic.
good lord, please use spell check sometimes man.

Orihime has used Tsubaki once and that was after when she put her shield up to stop the two no-name ninjas from attacking her and the princess. Against the Rock Wall user, she was on the defensive the entire time.
Old 2008-07-16, 00:21   Link #262
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
good lord, please use spell check sometimes man.

Orihime has used Tsubaki once and that was after when she put her shield up to stop the two no-name ninjas from attacking her and the princess. Against the Rock Wall user, she was on the defensive the entire time.
i don't use spell checker because i did not know this was a spelling bee i though this was a discussion.. and you only proved my point,. she does use her attacks when she needs to just not enough, why steals the spotlight from ichigo? or rukia or hell even chad or uryuu.

and @ hari Defending ones self can be defined as blocking or counter attacking.
Old 2008-07-16, 00:24   Link #263
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
i don't use spell checker because i did not know this was a spelling bee i though this was a discussion.. and you only proved my point,. she does use her attacks when she needs to just not enough, why steals the spotlight from ichigo? or rukia or hell even chad or uryuu.

Yes, but when you're using a shield, you aren't exactly blocking or counter-attacking.
Old 2008-07-16, 01:03   Link #264
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:

In a fighting sense, a counter attack would involve blocking the enemy attack then hitting them w/ your own, which Orihime did w/ Tsubaki, but defending alone is just that...defending.

Tsubaki is pretty weak either way...he was swatted away by some seated officer in Soul Society, then destroyed by Yammi. As it stands Tsubaki is good against cannon fodder enemies and low rank Hollows.

This may not be some spelling bee, but posts full of misspellings is a annoying thing to read, same for those who don't like to hit the space bar after using punctuation marks...
Old 2008-07-16, 01:11   Link #265
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Tsubaki is pretty weak either way...he was swatted away by some seated officer in Soul Society, then destroyed by Yammi. As it stands Tsubaki is good against cannon fodder enemies and low rank Hollows.
So true that goes into my point exactly...her healing and defense abilities got so much stronger because she was constantly using them and because she wasnt using tsubaki the power level remained the same
Old 2008-07-16, 03:19   Link #266
Ichigo&Rukia

What is the real point of that thread,may I ask?
Old 2008-07-16, 03:26   Link #267
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Circular arguments like the other thread?
Old 2008-07-16, 04:12   Link #268
Ichigo&Rukia

http://www.jump40th.com/j-expo/
Quote:
Anyway I was on the 40th aniversary JUMP expo 2008 web page and look who is featuring alongside with Ichigo http://www.jump40th.com/j-expo/
By Melodymix in BA
I can give you more examples how Rukia gets the attention in the Orihime arc
Old 2008-07-16, 04:31   Link #269
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

just me or does Rukia seem sorta out of place w/ all the beach wear going on? well...guess that mostly has to do w/ us only seeing her head for the most part o.O
Old 2008-07-20, 14:17   Link #270
Amray

Judging by the poll I would naturally assume that Orihime's character in Bleach is defined as 'Okay'.
Old 2008-07-20, 16:21   Link #271
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
just me or does Rukia seem sorta out of place w/ all the beach wear going on? well...guess that mostly has to do w/ us only seeing her head for the most part o.O
massive lulz for you XD
Old 2008-07-21, 14:33   Link #272
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
Judging by the poll I would naturally assume that Orihime's character in Bleach is defined as 'Okay'.
Considering Hinamori being sixth and hardly appearing and Hime having a whole arc
Old 2008-07-21, 14:43   Link #273
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

people like crazy, obsessed psycho girls? :3
Old 2008-07-21, 14:53   Link #274
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
I guess and I was annoyed at her being sixth as well.who cares <3 it is all because of Hitsugaya
Old 2008-07-21, 19:55   Link #275
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
What's happening to the world? Soon we'll be loving and worshiping animes like Pokemon for the greatest plot ever.
Old 2008-07-21, 21:44   Link #276
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
What's happening to the world? Soon we'll be loving and worshiping animes like Pokemon for the greatest plot ever.
Some of us already do, darling.
Old 2008-07-22, 01:43   Link #277
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue skies View Post
Some of us already do, darling.
(Insert deity here) help us.
Old 2008-07-22, 11:00   Link #278
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I like her since of all the kids she acts the most her age...not all 15 year olds are great fighters and super intelligent. In my humble opinion she is stronger by far than all of the female characters on Bleach...if you doubt me...keep watching...each character brings an appeal to me so I hate none of them...
Old 2008-07-22, 12:54   Link #279
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
I like her since of all the kids she acts the most her age...not all 15 year olds are great fighters and super intelligent. In my humble opinion she is stronger by far than all of the female characters on Bleach...if you doubt me...keep watching...each character brings an appeal to me so I hate none of them...
First of all, Rukia isn't 15. She just LOOKS 15.

Second of all, most 15 year olds don't talk in that annoying whining voice (Kurosaki-kun~~~~~><"), or can't even stand up for themselves without counting on a friend (Tatsuki). Most 15 year olds don't burst into tears at the littlest things either (when Rukia yelled at her).

I know this because I'm around that age, and I don't act like Orihime.
Old 2008-07-22, 15:54   Link #280
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
First of all, Rukia isn't 15. She just LOOKS 15.

Second of all, most 15 year olds don't talk in that annoying whining voice (Kurosaki-kun~~~~~><"), or can't even stand up for themselves without counting on a friend (Tatsuki). Most 15 year olds don't burst into tears at the littlest things either (when Rukia yelled at her).

I know this because I'm around that age, and I don't act like Orihime.
And you are one of tens of thousands of 15 year olds or teens around that age...all of us humans are different that is what helps us survive. There are many young girls that are just like Orihime and many that are like Tatsuki...and many in between...as to your comment about Rukia...I stated "of all the kids", I do not count Rukia as one of the kids...there are 4 main characters that I call the kids...Chad,Ichigo,Ishida and Orihime. I consider none of the people from SS that are in the protection squads to be children since they must have trained for many many years and are much older than they appear of course.

Hope that clears that up
Closed Thread