AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-05, 11:05   Link #61
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Is it chronologically crucial though? People have been talking about Haqua for a bit now so I thought they either expected that Kusunoki etc. get skipped or they'll be still somehow squeezed together in this cour (which I doubt).
Well, a big deal is made out of how Keima and Elsee captured five runaway spirits/loose souls.
Old 2010-11-05, 12:05   Link #62
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Well, a big deal is made out of how Keima and Elsee captured five runaway spirits/loose souls.
Four should be good enough through. Haqua can just joke about how one more and Elsie will get a medal
Old 2010-11-05, 12:17   Link #63
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Actually assuming it takes 2 episodes + 1 per capture like it currently has excluding Ayumi and Konan then there is time for Shiori, Kusunoki and Hakua perhaps not all of Episode 7 will be Konan maybe the start of the next capture too.
Old 2010-11-05, 16:35   Link #64
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Four should be good enough through. Haqua can just joke about how one more and Elsie will get a medal
Exactly.. it's an easy rewrite.
Old 2010-11-05, 16:52   Link #65
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Just touched the manga today and maybe the anime next week.

The oneshot first chapter blew me away. It's brilliant. I couldn't stop laughing when Mio kissed him!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-11-05, 18:09   Link #66
Xacual

Well if the preview from before the series actually shows the order then we're going to get a lot of girls in the second season, Kusunoki, Chihiro, Hakua, Tsukiyo, and Jun. Though I think Kusunoki, Tsukiyo and Hakua would be pretty easily done in 2 episode each. leaving 2 or 3 for Chihiro and Jun and then extra chapters.

That's if this season for sure ends with Shiori being last girl captured and then Capturing God mode final ep.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2010-11-05, 18:12   Link #67
Westlo
Lets be reality

Why would Chihiro be 3 episodes when she's only 4 chapters, Jun being 3 episodes makes sense because she's 6 chapters but not Chihiro. I'm kinda hoping that Kanon is 2.5 episodes and they sneak in Capturing God Mode in the final half of ep 7.. that would be awesome.
Old 2010-11-05, 18:18   Link #68
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Why would Chihiro be 3 episodes when she's only 4 chapters, Jun being 3 episodes makes sense because she's 6 chapters but not Chihiro. I'm kinda hoping that Kanon is 2.5 episodes and they sneak in Capturing God Mode in the final half of ep 7.. that would be awesome.
Honestly I said 2 to 3 for Chihiro because I didn't remember offhand how long her arc was. I was thinking it was 5 chapters though. I think sneaking in Capturing God would be a waste of that chapter.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2010-11-05, 18:22   Link #69
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Honestly I said 2 to 3 for Chihiro because I didn't remember offhand how long her arc was. I was thinking it was 5 chapters though. I think sneaking in Capturing God would be a waste of that chapter.
Why would putting in Capturing God in the last half of episode 7 being a waste? It's a single chapter which lines up well with half an episode. Why would you waste an entire episode on it and pad it out, which will make most manga fans will whine about it just like with episode 4's padding.
Old 2010-11-05, 18:53   Link #70
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
I remember that. I really wish Kaoru Chujo would do some of these reports again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Actually assuming it takes 2 episodes + 1 per capture like it currently has excluding Ayumi and Konan then there is time for Shiori, Kusunoki and Hakua perhaps not all of Episode 7 will be Konan maybe the start of the next capture too.
Well, since we do have the episode titles for the episodes this month, Kanon's arc should be 3 episodes with the episode 8 the Cake episode. So it's very unlikely that any new capture will start before episode 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The oneshot first chapter blew me away. It's brilliant. I couldn't stop laughing when Mio kissed him!
The one shot was pretty good (though I think the changes made when it got serialized made it better ) I really wish they animated it as an OVA. Instead we just got a part of chapter one -_-
Quote:
Why would putting in Capturing God in the last half of episode 7 being a waste? It's a single chapter which lines up well with half an episode. Why would you waste an entire episode on it and pad it out, which will make most manga fans will whine about it just like with episode 4's padding.
I think that God Capturing Mode would be better as the season finisher, going by the pattern the anime has (Girl arc -> Stand off -> Girl arc -> stand off etc.) it would be strange for them to end Kanon's arc, do the GCM in the same episode and then do the cake chapter next episode.
Old 2010-11-05, 20:01   Link #71
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

The important thing now is whether we will have Haqua arc. Not that much of a big fan, but that should perfectly end S1 and start things up for S2 D:

If Kanon is 3 episodes, and then the cake will be 8, God capture and the library girl (strange the name escaped me) can be within 3 episodes, and Haqua to be 12,13
Old 2010-11-06, 10:51   Link #72
pampz21
ShipCore

hey hey~ s2 has been confirm in april whats wrong with ending s1 with shiori btw Shiori is popular too!

anyways I heard that s1 is a test subject for popularity! if it do well we might get 24 episode for s2 ending it Tenri with our goddess Diana

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-11-06, 21:23   Link #73
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

If S1 end with Haqua and is confirmed to get 26 episodes for S2 (which end with Tenri/Diana), and then more popularity with S3 end with Akari... This gonna be awesome
Old 2010-11-07, 01:26   Link #74
NecocYaotl

Again from 2ch, and no, I don't have scans to back it up, I just copy paste it, so just consider it as unconfirmed info. Source from newtype
6話「ワタシ平凡?」
倉田英之 慰斗谷充孝 慰斗谷充孝 鈴木ひろみ

7話「Shining Star」
倉田英之 小森秀人 小森秀人 諏訪真弘&小林雅美

8話「Coupling with with with with」
未定 サトウ光敏 サトウ光敏 梅津茜&山口光紀

9話「大きな壁の中と外」
倉田英之 未定 出合小都美 未定

10話「あたしの中の…」
倉田英之 未定 未定 未定

No info on who do the screenplay for episode 8, while other episodes have Kurata, so I guess it will be done by Wakaki, as he said he will write screenplay for one of the episode.
What concern me is, from the subtitle, episode 9 may only consist of 1 chapter of the manga, because the subtitle for episode 9 = flag 13 and episode 10 = flag 14. Whether episode 9 will have 1 chapter while 10 will have 3 chapter or Shiori will have more than 2 episodes.
No song or anything, so unless they add original the story will be stretched.

進撃の巨人
Old 2010-11-07, 08:58   Link #75
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
anyways I heard that s1 is a test subject for popularity! if it do well we might get 24 episode for s2 ending it Tenri with our goddess Diana
How was the sales of Kaminomi to begin with? Popularity would be good if it's also equals to the sales.
Old 2010-11-07, 21:52   Link #76
pampz21
ShipCore

dunno but i think its getting its fan now cuz of the anime is doing great...CR is telling us cuz its on top 3 (Naruto>Bleach>Kaminomi)

EDIT:http://www.darkheartonline.com/site/...god-only-knows whats hot?

Anyway seen the pic preview....and i think its gonna show Kanon's POV and how she fallen in love with Keima!
which didn't happen in Mio;s arc cuz the only time they are interacting was driving to school and going home!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-11-07, 23:46   Link #77
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

^^ Facepalm.jpg. INB4 banhammer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
The important thing now is whether we will have Haqua arc. Not that much of a big fan, but that should perfectly end S1 and start things up for S2 D:

If Kanon is 3 episodes, and then the cake will be 8, God capture and the library girl (strange the name escaped me) can be within 3 episodes, and Haqua to be 12,13
We'll get a Hakua arc. She was in the "Capture PV", in the order of when she was "captured" (between Kusunoki and Chihiro). The only question is whether they'll juke the order of the arcs to get her into this season, or leave her for S2 in April. With the limited interplay between arcs, moving up or down by an arc or two won't change anything of import.

What's more important to take into account is that there are 5 real capture heroines after Shiori, who, given the OP, is almost certainly the last real capture heroine of this season. And they're pretty much all longer than the ones that came before. Ayumi to Shiori plus Hakua matches up fairly well with those five, but if Hakua's "capture" arc has to share time in 12-13 episodes with those other five, it won't be paced well...
Old 2010-11-08, 00:24   Link #78
Scy

Quote:
Why would Chihiro be 3 episodes when she's only 4 chapters
She was 5 chapters, and there was a lot more dialogue and less action in her chapters than usual.
Old 2010-11-08, 01:02   Link #79
Xacual

There isn't 5 other girls + Hakua. It's 4 girls + Hakua. It was Kusunoki, Hakua, Chihiro, Jun, Tsukiyo. The PV had Hakua being hugged by Elsee at the very end. So if they do the second season I could see:
Kusunoki 2 eps
Chihiro 2.5 with some filler chapter used for the leftover part
Jun 3
some filler chapters here for 1 ep
Tsukiyo 2 eps
Hakua 2 eps

That would be 13 episodes so maybe they could cut Chihiro's down to 2 for some other filler chapter use, though I could also see Kusunoki's being done in 1.5 episodes like Mio's was. Her conflict wasn't that major to resolve. Are the seasons 12 or 13 episodes?

Old 2010-11-08, 01:07   Link #80
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
^^ Facepalm.jpg. INB4 banhammer...

We'll get a Hakua arc. She was in the "Capture PV", in the order of when she was "captured" (between Kusunoki and Chihiro). The only question is whether they'll juke the order of the arcs to get her into this season, or leave her for S2 in April. With the limited interplay between arcs, moving up or down by an arc or two won't change anything of import.

What's more important to take into account is that there are 5 real capture heroines after Shiori, who, given the OP, is almost certainly the last real capture heroine of this season. And they're pretty much all longer than the ones that came before. Ayumi to Shiori plus Hakua matches up fairly well with those five, but if Hakua's "capture" arc has to share time in 12-13 episodes with those other five, it won't be paced well...
The thing which i worry is the PV could simply was animated even before such arc is decided to be aired.

The best deal will still have Haqua arc in this season, and the DVD sale boost next season to 26 episode ending with Tenri/Diana. These two are strong arcs that fit perfectly well as ending