Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-08, 01:26   Link #3041
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
who is the violet haired ashford girl in the character chart? i don't remember anyone like that or i just forgot.
uhh she was the girl who was able to get Lelouch's hat. then he geassed her into giving it back.
Old 2008-09-08, 01:27   Link #3042
Jestersage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
who is the violet haired ashford girl in the character chart? i don't remember anyone like that or i just forgot.
"Nani my hunni?" It's a good thing you forget it.
Old 2008-09-08, 01:41   Link #3043
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Rushed translation of the extended preview of Episode 23:

"Nunnally, on that day 8 years ago when we were thrown away, I needed a reason for me to live. Without knowing it, it became my guidepost, perhaps even becoming the foundation of my existence. And perhaps what Suzaku, Kallen and the others are working for are connected to it. Now, am I going to lose that base for my existence that I stood for yet again? Or will I..."
Old 2008-09-08, 01:49   Link #3044
Jestersage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post

"Nunnally, on that day 8 years ago when we were thrown away, I needed a reason for me to live. Without knowing it, it became my guidepost, perhaps even becoming the foundation of my existence. And perhaps what Suzaku, Kallen and the others are working for are connected to it. Now, am I going to lose that base for my existence that I stood for yet again? Or will I..."
Thanks, Kang. So basically, the only sections that are new, are of following:
"... when we were thrown away" and
" Without knowing it, it became my guidepost, perhaps even becoming the foundation of my existence. And perhaps what Suzaku, Kallen and the others are working for are connected to it."
Old 2008-09-08, 01:52   Link #3045
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post

Hmm, interesting. Seems to sort of hint at that Nunnally might jsut possibly be/become the common spot through which they all may work together, sorta...
Old 2008-09-08, 02:14   Link #3046
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Usual leak new type spoiler without scan.. well the translation before was a bit off, so I will post it again. Of course it is without a scan, so take it with grain of salt.

Trun 23 - Schnezel's mask
Nunnally who was thought to have died, appear before Lelouch as an enemy. Lelouch fought with Nunnally who is mulnipulated by Schnezel over the sky of Mt. Fuji.

Turn 24 - Sky of Domacus (9/21)
The battle between Lelouch and Schnezel intensify, in the end Schnezel was defeated. However that victory was exchanged with the life of the woman who has been supporting him.

Turn 25 - Re (9/28)
Princess Cornalia becomes the 100th ruler of the holy empire of Britania. The new Japan with Kaguya as prime minister together walk along with her. That is suppose to be the world of Hope, however for Lelouch and Suzaku its a world of things they had protected and can't protect. The two made a new decision.
Old 2008-09-08, 02:18   Link #3047
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Usual leak new type spoiler without scan.. well the translation before was a bit off, so I will post it again. Of course it is without a scan, so take it with grain of salt.

Nunnally who was thought to have died, appear before Lelouch as an enemy. Lelouch fought with Nunnally who is mulnipulated by Schnezel over the sky of Mt. Fuji.

The battle between Lelouch and Schnezel intensify, in the end Schnezel was defeated. However that victory was exchanged with the life of the woman who has been supporting him.

Turn 25 - Re (9/28)
Princess Cornalia becomes the 100th ruler of the holy empire of Britania. The new Japan with Kaguya as prime minister together walk along with her. That is suppose to be the world of Hope, however for Lelouch and Suzaku its a world of things they had protected and can't protect. The two made a new decision.
From what I know, it's fake.

Anyway, I say that a certain pink-haired loli has gone to join some other power.
Old 2008-09-08, 02:19   Link #3048
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post

Turn 25 - Re (9/28)
Hopefully their fake since one they give way to much information, and two Lelouch has a lot of bad karma to try to pass himself off as a hero.
Old 2008-09-08, 02:21   Link #3049
C.C.
Gray Witch

Spoiler for Spoilers:

These should be true this time, but as always, I can't read Japanese and google translator is as bad as always! T.T
Old 2008-09-08, 02:27   Link #3050
pasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
Spoiler for Spoilers:

These should be true this time, but as always, I can't read Japanese and google translator is as bad as always! T.T
From babelfish =P. Makes no sence either

The younger sister of mask most love of 23rd story [shiyunaizeru], [nanari] it comes to the point of being hostile and in [rurushiyu] which agonizes, [suzaku] in order that original purpose is made to remember, throws harsh word, faces to one person battlefield. Drawing supervision: The 佐 optical happiness blessing grommet [bo] you want the wax Ikeda possession The [hureia] bullet which disappears empty Teito of 24th story [damokuresu] without either the marks. [rurushiyu] can force bitter fight to enemy ship [damokuresu] which equips that weapon in large quantities. Sky fortress [damokuresu] which equips the [hureia] bullet in large quantities soars. If plan of the [shiyunaizeru] completes, the world falls in that hand, but is…. Drawing supervision: Kimura your Hiroshi Itagaki Atsushi Mataga large mediating/helping 25th story Re: Zero requiems. As for everything for promising [rurushiyu] and [suzaku]…. Good-bye [rurushiyu], zero last days!? Good bye [suzaku], good-bye everyday life of fight, and…. Drawing supervision: Glory Osamu Nakata thousand feather Yuriko
Old 2008-09-08, 02:27   Link #3051
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
Spoiler for Spoilers:

Hmm, for 23, it mentions that Lelouch is pained by having Nunnally as his enemy, but Suzaku reminds him of their goal and he goes alone to the battlefield.

For 24, it mentions that a mass-launch of Freya is prepared on the Damocles and that it is a hard battle for lelouch. And Schneizel's plan is near complettion, but...

For 25... "Zero requiem", I think it says. And it says that everything is for Lelouch and Suzaku's promise. And..."Farewell, Lelouch, Zero's last day! Farewell Suzaku, Farewell, days of battle, and..."
Old 2008-09-08, 02:30   Link #3052
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post

For 25... "Zero requiem", I think it says. And it says that everything is for Lelouch and Suzaku's plan. And..."Farewell, Lelouch, Zero's last day! Farewell Suzaku, Farewell, days of battle, and..."
NO. It' can't be.
THEY CAN'T BE DEAD!!!!! >___________________<
Old 2008-09-08, 02:31   Link #3053
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Hmm, for 23, it mentions that Lelouch is pained by having Nunnally as his enemy, but Suzaku reminds him of their goal and he goes alone to the battlefield.

For 24, it mentions that a mass-launch of Freya is prepared on the Damocles and that it is a hard battle for lelouch. And Schneizel's plan is near complettion, but...

For 25... "Zero requiem", I think it says. And it says that everything is for Lelouch and Suzaku's promise. And..."Farewell, Lelouch, Zero's last day! Farewell Suzaku, Farewell, days of battle, and..."
I don't know but ep 25 sounds like a death flags to me
Old 2008-09-08, 02:31   Link #3054
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
NO. It' can't be.
I'd not be surpised by this outcome, the way things have gone.. <_<.
Old 2008-09-08, 02:31   Link #3055
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
The latest are from Newtype?
Old 2008-09-08, 02:32   Link #3056
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
There's no proof of that yet, but maybe.
Old 2008-09-08, 02:33   Link #3057
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
NO. It' can't be.

Considering what Lelouch did in Episode 22 you think that Suzaku and Lelouch are going to rule the world as Emperor and Emperess?
Old 2008-09-08, 02:33   Link #3058
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
I don't know but ep 25 sounds like a death flags to me
Well, quit epossibly. Or it might be just a way of saying "farewell, Code Geass"...
Old 2008-09-08, 02:34   Link #3059
C.C.
Gray Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

I don't know if it's Newtype, but this is the proof! >_>
Old 2008-09-08, 02:36   Link #3060
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
Considering what Lelouch did in Episode 22 you think that Suzaku and Lelouch are going to rule the world as Emperor and Emperess?
No, but I don't want them to die ! >_<
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers