AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-03-16, 02:38   Link #161
Nvis
Where are the good animes

The only thing I don't like about this is the LONG wait per chapter.

Monthly releases FTL....

BTW, Takagi = fav.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 19:25   Link #162
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

IM still voting for Saeko-san hahahah

I love saddistic women to the point i wanna break them and make them submit to me hahahahha
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 21:13   Link #163
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I suggest reading Takashi's book 'Guide to Amassing One's Own 'End-Of-The-World' Harem'. I'm sure there's a section on Saeko-san types...
Old 2008-03-16, 22:04   Link #164
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
This thread has had more activity in the last 24 hours, than the last few months. This is a great manga and needs to be more popular and turned into an anime.
I hope it's not going to be an anime. when manga like this is an anime there are a few thing I hate

1. for some reason the sky is always cloudy, dark or for some reason red which to my eye make's it hard to see all the blood shed which this anime must have

2. the characters will not look as good in the anime as they do in the manga

3. if made into a anime it most likely be 26 episodes which means a crapy ending.

most of you will tell me that, this is how it is but I can't take it anymore first claymore now Vampire knight (although it has not been aired yet) the mean anime makers can't take this one from me
Enara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 10:18   Link #165
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

yeah you are kinda right but still i want it on anime maybe like a movie version and well after that no more hahaha
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 11:52   Link #166
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I just like zombie killing. Really wouldn't care for the story. Not like this has a strong story anyways. This is all about killing zombies and flashing skin.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 16:29   Link #167
Valerian Mengsk

It has the makings of something far more than that though, just give it time. Until then enjoy the carnage!
Valerian Mengsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 01:26   Link #168
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for chp18:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 07:37   Link #169
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Lol that little .38 won't last. Six rounds and she's screwed. But I figure most if not all of that group will die. The kids need to stock of what they can carry. Get their weapons and get the hell out.
Old 2008-04-07, 08:25   Link #170
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

quite uninteresting chapter IMO. I wished Asami joins the group.. but the group already overload with girls already ^^v

That being said, only she got name out of all new guys .. well, the rapist got too .. but I dont think he lives long once the group arrive.

Sensei no tameni!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 12:30   Link #171
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Maybe the name of the next chapters means we will see what countries are zombiefied, hence flags of the dead.
Old 2008-04-07, 13:04   Link #172
Valerian Mengsk

Yeah, it would be nice for the international situation to be explained right around now, so we can see multiple cases of what's happening in the mall on a far larger scale.

Is it just me or does the next outbreak of chaos as the finals bits of social order and control fall apart (i.e. police losing their authority) directly correspond with the increase of zombies?

I wonder if this zombie story will graduate into the realm Resident Evil (the game series not the movie) by introducing far more terrifying creatures that will last far longer than your typical zombie. Cause you know, these zombies probably won't being moving around that much after a couple of months, and if the story lasts that long, we are going to need some new threat.

I vote that all the mall dwellers are doomed, even the cop, though I do think she will last longer then the rest.
Valerian Mengsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 13:23   Link #173
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
quite uninteresting chapter IMO. I wished Asami joins the group.. but the group already overload with girls already ^^v

That being said, only she got name out of all new guys .. well, the rapist got too .. but I dont think he lives long once the group arrive.

Sensei no tameni!

the gun geek needs a girlfirend and Asami could fit that bill. All the other girls belong to Takashi.

I agree they need to get out the mall fast.

Malls+zombies = death trap.
Old 2008-04-07, 14:00   Link #174
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerian Mengsk View Post
Yeah, it would be nice for the international situation to be explained right around now, so we can see multiple cases of what's happening in the mall on a far larger scale.

Is it just me or does the next outbreak of chaos as the finals bits of social order and control fall apart (i.e. police losing their authority) directly correspond with the increase of zombies?

I wonder if this zombie story will graduate into the realm Resident Evil (the game series not the movie) by introducing far more terrifying creatures that will last far longer than your typical zombie. Cause you know, these zombies probably won't being moving around that much after a couple of months, and if the story lasts that long, we are going to need some new threat.

I vote that all the mall dwellers are doomed, even the cop, though I do think she will last longer then the rest.
Hunters

the gun geek needs a girlfirend and Asami could fit that bill. All the other girls belong to Takashi.

Until they start getting killed.

Last edited by TigerII; 2008-04-07 at 14:10.
Old 2008-04-07, 15:09   Link #175
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Oh man Rei looked pissed those eyes of disapproval were piercing seems like jealousy to me watch your back Takashi but sorry Saeko is just a WIN no matter how you look at her. If you in the mall and you dont have a name your about to get PEACED, except for Asami who will probably survive slightly longer than the average cannon fodder

Last edited by Sinestra; 2008-04-07 at 15:22.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 18:30   Link #176
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Anyone have a list of what weapons are little squad has?

I remember specifically a M14 with a bayonet and dot sight, but only remember a shotgun and scoped rifle of some sort.

Anyone have a competent list of the firearms they have?
Old 2008-04-07, 18:32   Link #177
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
dunno why the main bloke has to choose between saeko or rei, just have both. its the end of the world (figurative speaking) so just get on with surviving.

i hope all of the group survives, until near the end, where anything can happen.
Gotta feel for the gun otaku, it's only takes a disaster to bring the best out of people.

In another life he would of been a good police/soldier, he face danger, he doesn't run or panic.

i also think he will do will with that "princess" and the nurse. hell two girls to one man. why not?

more genetic variety i say.

but yeah, got" Dead Rising" vibes when they went into the shopping centre.

too bad it's a Japanese one, i don't think they will find a Gun Shop in there.

Old 2008-04-07, 18:43   Link #178
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
dunno why the main bloke has to choose between saeko or rei, just have both. its the end of the world (figurative speaking) so just get on with surviving.

i hope all of the group survives, until near the end, where anything can happen.
Gotta feel for the gun otaku, it's only takes a disaster to bring the best out of people.

In another life he would of been a good police/soldier, he face danger, he doesn't run or panic.

i also think he will do will with that "princess" and the nurse. hell two girls to one man. why not?

Nope, that would be something for us Americans, .
Old 2008-04-07, 18:54   Link #179
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post

He has to get the 2 girls to like each other first!
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 20:50   Link #180
dfens

The weapons they have are as follows:

Rei is packing a springfield M-1a super match semi auto only. It has what looks like a aimpoint sight. That no longer works do to the emp blast.

Takashi has a Ithica M35 shotgun with red dot sight if it's a aim point it's wasted to. Also had the S&W M37 which is a 5 shot not 6.

Kouta has a Knight AR-10 with a normal scope.

Saeko has the meji era samurai sword.

Saya has Luger P-08

In chapter 19 Kouta the fat otaku uses wire to strangle the rapist guy, lets him live. The gang plans on moving on. Shizuka gets yelled at for always causing trouble. Cop girl hugs fat kid since she didn't have to shoot. Old lady is dying and looks like she is going to turn into a zombie.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies