AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-02, 21:32   Link #341
Wargumm1i
Hentai

That girl who picked a fight with Bridget and is now picking a fight with the new girl from Tibet, really has rival issus, it seems she has forgetten why they are there...
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 22:39   Link #342
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The girls who become Pandora seem to have high aggro issues period... For some, it doesn't take much to set them off.

And as for the fighting each other...it's still good. Bridget needs someone like Rana around and not just because it forces the issue with Aoi.
Old 2009-08-03, 00:09   Link #343
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Eh. It sounds nice, but unless they can refrain from fighting each other... They seem a lot less cooperative than Sekirei.
Exact problem with the series. They only ever fight each other or have flashbacks. That's it. NOTHING ELSE.

If were honestly talking about humanities front line weapons here, this would not be a high school. This would be boot camp. They wouldn't have time to go at each other between all the 5am marches and push ups. Actually there was a flashback to a training exercise... oh, wait.

To be fair, this would make for a very boring story. But as it stands now the total LACK of discipline and enforcement that lets them fight as they please is creating an equally boring story. I seriously want one of the alien bad guys to just show up and seriously jack up their shit, remind them exactly what their purpose is here.
AKnightWhoSaysNi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 02:55   Link #344
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
The girls who become Pandora seem to have high aggro issues period... For some, it doesn't take much to set them off.
They're all emotionally balanced: one chip on each shoulder.
Quote:
And as for the fighting each other...it's still good. Bridget needs someone like Rana around and not just because it forces the issue with Aoi.
But because symetrical docking is hot?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 04:59   Link #345
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I wonder is Bridgette a virgin? I mean thats only if or not she was raped or I mean if she was only touched like breasts grabbed then thats another story atm, but raped and taken the viriginty then thats just too much, im not into raped manga´s.
Old 2009-08-03, 06:22   Link #346
Johnny
Working the bags...

It never even got remotely close to that, but I guess the attack itself left a deep impression on her. It also didn't help that her mom died soon after. I figured she'd warm up to Aoi since he looks like a chick at times...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 06:29   Link #347
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Aoi is just awesome that is all I can say, I have a very good feeling with how his character is developing.

If im not correct, didint the teacher figure out that he has the possibility to being a pandora and limiter?
Old 2009-08-03, 07:35   Link #348
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Aoi is just awesome that is all I can say, I have a very good feeling with how his character is developing.

If im not correct, didint the teacher figure out that he has the possibility to being a pandora and limiter?
Mmmm...IMO it's was "Special Limiter" since his Older Sister also have some "Special Stigma Carrier" trait, which she can hold 21 Stigma in her body, where hold 6 considered "Outstanding"
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 12:06   Link #349
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Damn and here I was hoping Aoi too be the first Pandora male lol.
Old 2009-08-03, 12:39   Link #350
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

He already has his hax powa, Freezing, if he was able to be a pandora also then to be honest the rest aren't really needed cause I'm sure then the higher ups would take him away and make him a lab rat for the rest of his natrual life....we would then have a story that just involves the girls....fighting each other....hmmm guess that works

I'm actually really taking a liking to Rana-chan, she's cute in her own way
Old 2009-08-03, 12:41   Link #351
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Damn and here I was hoping Aoi too be the first Pandora male lol.
reference: chapter 13 and other older chapter
Stigma implanted to a Male body will needed another pieces of older Stigma fragment to activate Freezing ability (that's the purpose of INITIATE ceremony, to find some one who match your Stigma fragment in his/her body).

Stigma only matured within Female body, while Male's only start to matured when BAPTISM process gained (the PANDORA give her Stigma fragment to her chosen LIMITER), this is the reason why the pair have One Year gap between them.

Once the LIMITER gained her Onee-chan STIGMA or ACCEPTANCE, he will develop FREEZING ability as well as some telepathic skill to connected to his respective STIGMA Donor (aka. PANDORA) feelings and awareness. This is the reason why they unable to fight and use their ability once the trust between them falter or their partner Killed in Battlefield.

Spoiler:

the Biggest Nemesis GENETICS will face is if NOVA absorb Aoi and make him the first NOVA's Male Army. No one can stop him, since it look like NOVA boosting each PANDORA skill to the Top State. Can't imagine what NOVA's Aoi can do, may be he can Freeze the Whole Academy at once.

Last edited by surerman; 2010-04-13 at 12:51.
Old 2009-08-03, 14:56   Link #352
Lostdreams

Question over here!!! Is the first night thing supposed to be sex?
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 15:52   Link #353
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
Question over here!!! Is the first night thing supposed to be sex?
Not really, but can be.
Stigma exchange can use whatever method available which is still mystery till know, since we didn't see any pair do any ceremony like INITIATE, FIRST TIME, BAPTISM, or ACCEPTANCE.

INITIATE must be in huge ballroom since it involve much audience and ACCEPTANCE may be in private. FIRST TIME...well..you see from the ceremony's name...isn't supposed to be in group..or it's name will change to GANG BANG or ORGY if not THREESOME just like BAPTISM ceremony.
Spoiler:

Last edited by surerman; 2009-08-06 at 14:20.
Old 2009-08-16, 11:25   Link #354
yongshun

You know I Have to stop thinking that this is a manga about boys and grils saving the world and start thinking this is a Beverly Hills 90210, because there are more cat fights then people saving the world.

God if we have to depend on these people to save the world I rather the world be destroyed.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 12:02   Link #355
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
You know I Have to stop thinking that this is a manga about boys and grils saving the world and start thinking this is a Beverly Hills 90210, because there are more cat fights then people saving the world.

God if we have to depend on these people to save the world I rather the world be destroyed.
Lol, yup! we'd be boned!

The good news is, the 5th volume actually has the bad guys mentioned at the start, and they appear to be ruining every ones day. Hopefully this will remind everyone who the enemy is and stop the bitchy high school girls club.
Old 2009-08-16, 12:14   Link #356
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I fear we can only pray for last minute salvation by song.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 13:56   Link #357
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I fear we can only pray for last minute salvation by song.
Which song?
It's my life by Bon Jovi
or
Don't Give up by Gregorian
Old 2009-08-16, 14:04   Link #358
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Only one song for any ending

there is some swearing in this video so be warned!
Old 2009-08-16, 16:06   Link #359
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

Geez, I wish a majority of the girls would stop being...gah! Don't they know they should be getting along and working together to fight a common enemy instead of ruining each other? D: I know Bridgette is cold, but be like Aoi and get to know her better and she'll probably open up instead of adding more fuel to the fire. Ahh these girls!
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 16:32   Link #360
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Only one song for any ending
I was totally about to suggest that, you're awesome.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen