AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 15 22.39%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 16.42%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 20.90%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 13.43%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 7.46%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 5.97%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.49%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.49%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 5.97%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 4.48%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-24, 14:35   Link #21
Miraluka
Banned

Guys, this practically raped the basis of their own plot elements just read Serenade's post.

Harem? Louise? Who cares that, this is the kind of anime/series where the tsundere always wins, its pointless trying to argue about that.
Old 2012-03-24, 14:57   Link #22
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Just to try to redirect the conversation a bit, given the setup in Episode 11, how did people want Episode 12 to play out?

It seems to me -- albeit naively -- that the ending we see here is pretty on-par with the setup and the way the rest of the season played out... but I'm not sure what people were expecting. I wonder if some of the "rage" about this episode is more pent-up rage about the entire season or anime franchise, and less about the actual episode itself... but maybe I'm wrong. That's why I'm curious about what people expected to happen based on last week's setup.
If they stopped at the wedding, it would have been on par with rest of the season (as in, 0 to 0), but because of that epilogue, which was literally just the staff doing what they wanted to happen regardless of whether it made sense or not, it turned out to be more -1 to 0.
I guess I expected the staff to at least to a bare minimum follow the original settings, heck, even their own settings (sure the previous episode proved they don't give a care about that though).
Up to the defeat of the dragon was predictable. The wedding made me (O_O). And the epilogue blew me away (the wrong direction though).

Maybe part of the "rage" comes from the entire season or franchise, but well, since all of that builds up to the end and this is the end, it still fits inside this episode.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2012-03-24, 17:17   Link #23
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Guys, this practically raped the basis of their own plot elements just read Serenade's post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
If they stopped at the wedding, it would have been on par with rest of the season (as in, 0 to 0), but because of that epilogue, which was literally just the staff doing what they wanted to happen regardless of whether it made sense or not, it turned out to be more -1 to 0.
I guess I expected the staff to at least to a bare minimum follow the original settings, heck, even their own settings (sure the previous episode proved they don't give a care about that though).
I guess I just feel like this is the sort of show all season that has been pulling these sorts of silly out-of-the-blue plot developments that don't make a whole lot of logical sense. That they continue doing it now doesn't really surprise me at this point. They can basically just excuse anything they want as "it's magic!".

Anyway, I guess all that to say that I had long since given up on a logical well-explained plot at the pace this season was rushing. But I guess this is something for the Series Impression thread.
Old 2012-03-24, 19:24   Link #24
mac_pack

Location: On top of Mount Slecka in the valley of Raccon Don O.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Sephiroth View Post
In the end...why an F16???

DAMN Saito, you are in Japan...there is Kadena airbase...steal a damned F-22
Protip: There are no F-22's in Japan. All squadrons who operate them are in the states.
Old 2012-03-24, 19:25   Link #25
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Haha that was so ridiculous. Liked how he took Louise to his world in the end though.
Old 2012-03-24, 19:33   Link #26
Manic
real men love pink

after ep 10 i gave up on it, not even sure i am gonna bother with the last 2 episodes. I sort of guess theyd cop out the couple ending with him taking her to his world.
Old 2012-03-24, 19:36   Link #27
Evil_Sephiroth

Send a message via MSN to Evil_Sephiroth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_pack View Post
Protip: There are no F-22's in Japan. All squadrons who operate them are in the states.
see google maps and you can spot F 22 XD
Old 2012-03-24, 19:39   Link #28
longshot

well not how i expected but this is znt anime so yeah

in anycase good news now saito can apply for insurance in case of any destruction bad news how to explain what happened to the insurance company
Old 2012-03-24, 20:00   Link #29
animelover26

dang...imagine being saitos parents and seeing your son return after A LONG time with a wife...LOL that part should have been animated XDD
Old 2012-03-24, 20:28   Link #30
Ramong
Danish geek

Send a message via MSN to Ramong
Quote:
Originally Posted by virox View Post
Even Derf appearing in the Jet is something that was approved by the novels, because something like that did happen there, too.
How close is this season following the novels ?
I haven't read them, but I remember reading about the last seasons that they did follow the novels somewhat.

The novels haven't ended yet, right ? So this is an anime only ending ?¨¨

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover26 View Post
dang...imagine being saitos parents and seeing your son return after A LONG time with a wife...LOL that part should have been animated XDD
Yes,please! Would have loved to see that :P
Old 2012-03-24, 20:34   Link #31
mac_pack

Location: On top of Mount Slecka in the valley of Raccon Don O.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Sephiroth View Post
see google maps and you can spot F 22 XD
Or just a Google search

Being on a training exercise is not the same as being stationed. No guarantee of a plane being there.
Old 2012-03-24, 20:48   Link #32
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Omg he really stole a F16 what an ending... but well , it was expected.
Old 2012-03-24, 20:51   Link #33
TheInfinityZERO
Mugen //Zero

I <3 the ending!
So cute! I just wish the part of Louise's family finally recognizing her as a Void user and Saito as Gandalfr was shown. After all this time, her sisters had no clue why Saito and Louise kept "moving up" with the Queen's favor.

I really like the idea that they are able to freely use the World Door.

This anime series might have had some dumb episodes and whatnot, but I really enjoyed all four seasons.

Also, it's nice to know that Saito was able to borrow a fighter jet like that. Japan's such a nice place that even teenagers can take a jet for a spin. XD
Old 2012-03-24, 21:05   Link #34
Wigwams

it was too tank-and-spank for a final boss encounter...
Old 2012-03-24, 21:54   Link #35
SonicSpeed

I hate how they didn't show the 4th Familiars.

We know Louise, Tiffania and Pope. BUT WHO THE HECK IS THE 4th familiar. This is still not completed yet.

Anyone know who's the 4h void user?

Really good ending. I want to see what they did in Saito world.
Old 2012-03-24, 22:22   Link #36
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSpeed View Post
I hate how they didn't show the 4th Familiars.

We know Louise, Tiffania and Pope. BUT WHO THE HECK IS THE 4th familiar. This is still not completed yet.

Anyone know who's the 4h void user?

Really good ending. I want to see what they did in Saito world.

Um, the gallia king remember?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2012-03-24, 22:29   Link #37
Hikari no Clover

this is the shittest ending i have ever seen, i cant even believe myself for waiting for this shit for so many years, how did he manage to steal that aircraft, damn shit, the ending was like telling nothing at all, huh? they can open the gate whenever they want now? holy shit ending
Old 2012-03-24, 23:00   Link #38
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

So...Saito steals a F-16, and returns to his world with Louise via portal...
If surveillance camera's caught him, I wonder how he will explain the missing plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
*slames head on desk*

What?! That doesn't even make sense anymore! It takes that new power of Saito's to open that portal, right?! So now you can just freely open portals?! And what about coming back? An eclipse doesn't happen every second.
The power of love and magic can do the impossible!
Quote:
Oh and sure, Derf is inside Saito's hand now. Which explains why he.......... could talk even without being inside a weapon...?
EX-Legendary sword is now in his partner's runes on his hand great... That may cause awkwardness for Louise & Saito in the future.

Well the ending could probably have been worse...
Old 2012-03-24, 23:19   Link #39
Spartanz1170

I can't believe he stole an F-16 Viper Zero and he doesnt get caught...we dont know exactly how and how he got away from the rest of the JSDF from going afterhim -_-.

Epilogue now wants me to see how Saitos parents would react to seeing their son reappear and have a wife :|
Old 2012-03-24, 23:45   Link #40
Meru

I didn't have high expectations for this season, and I'm glad. It's pretty much a given that it wasn't going to be great with only 12 episodes to work with. The dragon was such a cop-out plot and it looked like crap. However, I'm very satisfied with the wedding and returning to Saito's world <3 It's what I had been wishing for all along.
Closed Thread