AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-26, 04:16   Link #3501
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Creepichi! You weren't that much of a creep after all. Seriously I wonder what happened. I bet you he got hit on the head by something and lost all his manliness. I can picture this happening lol...
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 04:16   Link #3502
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Assuming that he keeps accumulating demonic power for each pillar he summoned, one might wonder how many he already got when he summoned Behemoth in the last chapter. Also, it seems that he could receive Jabberwock energy without injuring himself back then.. and even when he was exhausted(?) after using many tissues, he still have the energy to use Behemoth.

..yeah, I wonder how this will go.
Contract with En?

Furuichi gets all that power. En gets to see Lamia more often.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 04:21   Link #3503
Battler-kun

Well, with Behemoth's implication....we will see more Furuichi action with temporary contracts (maybe) in the future.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 04:30   Link #3504
Awrya
U mad?

Seems like Oga was the first to give Furuichi weird names, Furuchin and Furuchikov.
10 year old Furuichi was pretty awesome, 6 years later his reputation hit rock bottom since Oga picked up Beel
Old 2012-09-26, 06:17   Link #3505
defki

Behemoths words about Furuichi. A foreschadowing?

And maybe I am wrong but isn't this the first time Oga is out cold after a battle?
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 06:39   Link #3506
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Behemoths words about Furuichi. A foreschadowing?

And maybe I am wrong but isn't this the first time Oga is out cold after a battle?
If I remember right, he was out after battling against Satome (the teacher) due to Super Milk Time.
Old 2012-09-26, 11:01   Link #3507
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

No one gonna say it?

Oga sister is hot and her proportions are normal, compared to Aoi & Hilda!
Old 2012-09-26, 13:40   Link #3508
Battler-kun

Aoi?

She is flatchested...
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 14:25   Link #3509
Miraluka
Banned

And he said "normal" something Hilda and Aoi aren't.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 14:39   Link #3510
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
And he said "normal" something Hilda and Aoi aren't.
How are Aoi's proportions' "abnormal"?
Old 2012-09-26, 21:32   Link #3511
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post

If he went for a regular entrance exam he wouldn't need a teacher or school recommendation and would just need to do well on the exam (I don't believe there are any interview requirements if you test into a high school through the regular exam process). If he had tested into a good school then he could have had a fresh start, it's not like Oga would have been intelligent enough to pass the exam for a good (or even average) school.
actually, some good private school does have interview for the regular exam process, and if you have bad background such as involvement in fight, they won't accept you. It's to weed out the so called "bad" boys/girls because private school usually care about the image of their school a lot and would rather not accept the problematic guys instead of guiding them. As an example, the entrance exam for the school in seitpkai yakuin-domo has an interview for the examinee.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 23:39   Link #3512
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
actually, some good private school does have interview for the regular exam process, and if you have bad background such as involvement in fight, they won't accept you. It's to weed out the so called "bad" boys/girls because private school usually care about the image of their school a lot and would rather not accept the problematic guys instead of guiding them. As an example, the entrance exam for the school in seitpkai yakuin-domo has an interview for the examinee.
And young girls can pass it by admitting they'd like to have an affair with a teacher......... that's the best interview ever I found kind of odd that Behemoth was trying not to harm his contractor too much... Is it kind of a demon pride thing or a law not to harm them? seems like he'd just as soon destroy them all if he's really a bad guy.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 15:25   Link #3513
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I wonder if you guys have noticed when red tail members are introduced for the first time.

I'm guessing Tamura sensei purposely put this character here. I know it's joke but Shizuku Itoi is Hilda's voice actress if you don't know and she indeed looks like this character in real life too ^^''
http://myanimelist.net/character/21153/Hildegard

And one more thing. I laughed so hard when Oga gave Russian names to Furuichi. When he called him as Pirozhki Borshch I really lost it here. Actually those are really delicious food in Russian culture hehe.

And as for plot I would be not suprised if En or son of Behemot makes a contract with Furuichi in the future. He is that powerful to keep that amount of demonic power inside of him. If he is someone as far as to challange Oga in their elementary days and even stick with him for a long time then it's expected to have that sort of potential in him. There are many posibilities how can story go from here on but I know it's something good and hilarious since it's Tamura sensei who is writing it. I am so looking forward to see little Furuichi and Oga's fight in the next week.
Old 2012-09-28, 03:40   Link #3514
potchip

Lamia, expected nothing less from you classic tsundere.
potchip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 03:43   Link #3515
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i hope Furuichi gets to keep the tissues or at least the effects, its time for him to stop being a side character and step up
Old 2012-09-28, 06:05   Link #3516
Diveman

Im interested in what Behemoth said, about Furuichi being "special" because he was able to have so many spirits.

This reminds me of Manta in shaman king, where he became able to use a spirit near the end.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 07:55   Link #3517
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The thing about Furuichi's power was the demon he made force contracts with. Oga, Aoi, and Saotome have fair contracts with Demons.

Force contracts is how it sound, you make a contract with Demons without their consent and have the greater part of the Deal while Demons havve little or no benefit only being able to watch the effects of their power being use. The pro of force contracts is that Furuichi can use all the power he likes, con is it depends on how much his body can take it due to the side effects of blinding, killing of brain cells, and death. Another con is that it seems like the body doesn't improve fighting abilities when using the power, so the use of the power is unlimited but doesn't improve the user's body.

Fair contracts is how it sounds, cooperation and partnership with Demons with both side having equal ground. The pro of fair contracts is that the use of Demon power can actually improve the fighting abilities of the user. Oga, Aoi, and Saotome have all demonstrated fighting growth of their body without the use of Demon power. Such as Oga possessing monster strength, Aoi can fight toe to toe with Hilda now, and Saotome well nothing is known but most likely he improved since High School. Another pro is there is no side effects of the use of Demon power. The partnership of the Demons can improve as well and may allow more usage of power in different ways. The con of fair contracts is that the user may not be able to use of the power he or she likes.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 08:24   Link #3518
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
The thing about Furuichi's power was the demon he made force contracts with. Oga, Aoi, and Saotome have fair contracts with Demons.

Force contracts is how it sound, you make a contract with Demons without their consent and have the greater part of the Deal while Demons havve little or no benefit only being able to watch the effects of their power being use. The pro of force contracts is that Furuichi can use all the power he likes, con is it depends on how much his body can take it due to the side effects of blinding, killing of brain cells, and death. Another con is that it seems like the body doesn't improve fighting abilities when using the power, so the use of the power is unlimited but doesn't improve the user's body.

Fair contracts is how it sounds, cooperation and partnership with Demons with both side having equal ground. The pro of fair contracts is that the use of Demon power can actually improve the fighting abilities of the user. Oga, Aoi, and Saotome have all demonstrated fighting growth of their body without the use of Demon power. Such as Oga possessing monster strength, Aoi can fight toe to toe with Hilda now, and Saotome well nothing is known but most likely he improved since High School. Another pro is there is no side effects of the use of Demon power. The partnership of the Demons can improve as well and may allow more usage of power in different ways. The con of fair contracts is that the user may not be able to use of the power he or she likes.
not sure i can agree with this. Behemoth controled how much power he gave furuichi. the demons were in control the hole time except when furuichi really wanted them to not do something. Oga has had negative side effects from Beel cause he wasn't strong enough, now he's strong enough a normal person would die from Beels power.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 09:37   Link #3519
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

And the demons weren't forced into contracts. At least, not by Furuichi. They made a contract with Beel's father.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 10:53   Link #3520
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And the demons weren't forced into contracts. At least, not by Furuichi. They made a contract with Beel's father.
Though I don't know what is sadder, the fact he gave their contracts away as a prize or the fact the contract items are a pack of tissues

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence