AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-05, 03:35   Link #6461
Trung-t-rung

Affection points for Yuri.
Called herself Godou's wife in front of a yandere stalker Goddess, Nice one Yuri.
To have confidence like that, perhaps Yuri truly believes in what she is saying instead of making it up.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 06:41   Link #6462
erdii

well she let out what was accumulating in her heart. I wonder whether Godou will call Ena with her name like he did with Yuri ?
Old 2013-05-05, 07:10   Link #6463
Ultragunner

we need another volume with Ena!!!!
Old 2013-05-05, 07:26   Link #6464
Yami no Ou
まおう

if we did get another Ena volume I think it will be dangerous for Godou in some ways
Old 2013-05-05, 07:33   Link #6465
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
Man Yuri showed a lot of courage this time but mission accomplished identity revealed, now to forge the sword. All she has to do is NOT get attacked by Circe.

So going by zzhk previous release speed 13 should be done in about 4-5 days and then another 4-5 to do blu-ray ss6 and ss7. After that we wait till the 24th arrives for volume 14 and all the new juicy fun.
Wait is vol 14 coming out 24th this month!! :hyper-^v^

So I don't have to wait forever to find out what new authorities he gain from goddess Circe.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 09:52   Link #6466
whitecloud

want to speculate what kind of god the 8th campione will got?

me personally since the campione most likely will be girl, hoping will get something like nordic god, like valkryie sister..wouldnt it be interesting if (my wish, the campione is someone close to godou, asuka or shizuka) the campione got to fight lenneth...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 10:37   Link #6467
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
want to speculate what kind of god the 8th campione will got?

me personally since the campione most likely will be girl, hoping will get something like nordic god, like valkryie sister..wouldnt it be interesting if (my wish, the campione is someone close to godou, asuka or shizuka) the campione got to fight lenneth...
what if it's a guy?
unlikely,i know,but we never know
but i don't want him/her to be close to godou,it would be bad writing.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 14:48   Link #6468
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
we need another volume with Ena!!!!
Well, think about it. She showed up in vol 5 as the antagonist and still managed to steal the show. In what little screen time she has had she's moved to the same level as the other girls, she is the strongest among them, and Erica can't control her. Hell, Ena showing up is what changed it from Erica managing the harem to Godou being in charge. If she got a volume to herself she'd leve the others in the dust.
Old 2013-05-05, 14:57   Link #6469
Miraluka
Banned

No cover yet?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 18:45   Link #6470
Kioras

Well as to the future spoiler, on the 8th campione, there are only a few choices.

It is either someone new, as a new character, or it is someone already in the story who meets most of the requirements for a campione.

The are only a few I can see that meet the requirements for a campione.

The first one would be the 4 girls who are always with Godou. I doubt them becoming a campione, since they would be assisted by Goduo to begin with, and would give one of them a leg up with Goduo, with a serious power difference. Unless they somehow all fought together to save a knocked out Goduo, killed the god and then somehow shared the authorities of the god/goddess they killed, each getting one authority.

The only other one i see with a chance is Shizuka, who likely has all the things that goduo had when he first became a Campione.

Otherwise, i would have to say it is a new character, and because it is a harem series, will likely have to be a girl.

Personally i would prefer it to be Shizuka, as she should be getting close to switching to the high school, and it might be funny if she knows what is happening, to try and prevent more strange girls from getting close to Goduo.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 21:48   Link #6471
The Green One

I don't think I could find Shizuka becoming a campione enjoyable. Maybe it's just my bias as I don't like her as a character.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 22:01   Link #6472
Fwarlord

First, you don't need to be a girl to join a harem. A trap work as well, think about Hideyoshi and Hatsuta.
Second, if Shizuka ever become a campione, it will be a very bad news for Tokyo, because that poor city will become the battle field of 2 [King] almost everyday due to something trivial like Godou making contact with some girl. I have had enough with jealous loli tsundere...
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 22:11   Link #6473
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

You know, I have gotten rather fearful trying to read posts in this thread in the past 3 weeks.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 22:46   Link #6474
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
You know, I have gotten rather fearful trying to read posts in this thread in the past 3 weeks.
why is it? is it because of the speculations about the 8th Campione?
Old 2013-05-06, 03:12   Link #6475
Ultragunner

new update, yay

Circe is indeed a yandere
Old 2013-05-06, 04:19   Link #6476
Trung-t-rung

You only know until now.
I mean what kind of girl stalking her love interest and threaten to show him her love by twisting his limbs.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 05:09   Link #6477
Ultragunner

I did know, just wanna say : " SHE IS A YANDERE!!!!" again
Old 2013-05-06, 07:20   Link #6478
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I thought there is only 7 Campione which represent the 7 sins, where did the 8th Campione rumor come from?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 07:26   Link #6479
alviam099

Where did the Campione represents the 7 sins came from? AFAIK it's just one of the topics discussed here for *fun*, and they're speculating.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 07:46   Link #6480
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
I thought there is only 7 Campione which represent the 7 sins, where did the 8th Campione rumor come from?
The title of the next volume is The 8th Campione, so everyone is speculating which country he/she is from, whether Godou knows that person, whether he/she joins the harem, etc.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem