Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-15, 01:23   Link #241
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
lol i cant find any mushiuta pictures =[ are they so rare?
and raidou, nice sig, whats it say?
Thank you ..herbert posted the translation for em ^^
Hand itching mid flight back to US from vacation lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
I guess it means

Codename: Crow

Organization: Headquaters of SPEB

Power Class: Non

Bug: Karasuyanma (Note: it is from google translator so no guarantee for its spelling correctness)
Yeah that's basically what they mean.Thank you.Her Mushi is a golden ringed dragonfly.

Quote:
Very few, indeed very few. I went through many sites and only found one.

Spoiler for slight panty:
That's nice one.
I found quite a few more but they are all illustration mostly..Guess I will start posting Novel scan ...gonna try to avoid spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Some great RinaxDaisuke moments in ep 6, looking forward to more
Can't wait to see who this yellow haired girl is
Another tsundere-ish character though she cover em pretty well a little sadist though

Last edited by raidou; 2007-08-15 at 01:34.
Old 2007-08-16, 23:59   Link #242
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for Episode 7:
Old 2007-08-17, 10:23   Link #243
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 7 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-17, 11:37   Link #244
raidou
Confused person

Spoiler for ep07:

Spoiler for possible future character:

Last edited by raidou; 2007-08-17 at 11:55.
Old 2007-08-17, 12:07   Link #245
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Spoiler for ep07:
kinda scary isnt it more than half way done and still nothing to hold onto
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-08-17, 12:21   Link #246
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
kinda scary isnt it more than half way done and still nothing to hold onto
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-17, 12:42   Link #247
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Yeah, well, after seven episodes I'm still confused -- but I don't care. The atmosphere and characters in this show are great. And some aspects of the animation, too: the way Rina's face is drawn, especially early in the episode, and especially her eyes and mouth. And especially with Nabatame Hitomi's voice-acting. There is just something wonderful about the character, imo, whatever she ends up doing.

I retain some confidence that the story will come through. The lead writer, who adapted the novels, is Yoshida Reiko, who is one of the biggest names in anime screenwriting, having done Marimite, Saiunkoku, RomeoxJuliet, etc.

Great scene between Kaji and Daisuke in the car.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2007-08-17, 12:56   Link #248
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler:
actually is there is going to be a second season i dont mind a cliffhanger end ~ just dont let this be a series that seems "dropped" due to lack of interest >.<

Old 2007-08-17, 13:08   Link #249
raidou
Confused person

@Kaoru
Agreed,Beat Frog did a pretty good job with the animation even though they are new and this is their 1st project(?) I think.

Yeah, I notice who the script writer too. Though my worry come more from the time constrain and their budget (only 12 eps)
It is actually not a bad idea to mix up multiple characters/plots early and create one storyline. Considering most of M-U novels centered on different character every volume (the only constant one is Daisuke/Kakko)

Quote:
actually is there is going to be a second season i dont mind a cliffhanger end ~ just dont let this be a series that seems "dropped" due to lack of interest >.<
I wish too just hope it will be popular enough to guarantee second season...heck even a short OVA series would do.

Edit:

Subs for Ep07 is out

Last edited by raidou; 2007-08-20 at 19:32.
Old 2007-08-23, 04:13   Link #250
flashmagi

Quote:
ep 7 ~
Spoiler:
i think sepb wants to take her out just cuz her website has too much mushi info on it, they might not know that she's a user (unlikely though).

maybe someone addressed this before, but i was wondering. what's with the missing scene between eps4 and 5. like how does shiika even meet rina and why doesnt rina know that shiika is fuyuhotaru. i am throughly confused about this skipped plotpoint. and apparently shiika caused much destruction in that space also. they better flashback to it soon...i hope.
Old 2007-08-23, 13:46   Link #251
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmagi View Post
i think sepb wants to take her out just cuz her website has too much mushi info on it, they might not know that she's a user (unlikely though).

maybe someone addressed this before, but i was wondering. what's with the missing scene between eps4 and 5. like how does shiika even meet rina and why doesnt rina know that shiika is fuyuhotaru. i am throughly confused about this skipped plotpoint. and apparently shiika caused much destruction in that space also. they better flashback to it soon...i hope.
SPEB knew about Asami being a mushitsuki, it is not about the website only.That's how Minmin got her info.

They skipped that part of the battle probably to cover more plots with limited episodes (the actual combat was pretty long) .I bet they are saving Shiika ability for last few episode epic battle animation as well as other Mushibane's abilities.The surrounding area was really messed up mainly because Shiika doesn't have full control of her mushi.

Rina only knew Fuyuhotaru as fallen that returned, nothing else.No info about her profile(combat ability/face/real name).The info come from Minmin so it was obviously rigged "Fuyuhotaru" is SPEB nick name for Shiika and "Snow Fly" is her chosen alias.

They met during the park battle and I doubt they would show full flashback about it.There are quite a lot of thing to cover.Maybe short flashbacks or pics (just like the one taken by Asami) but not the whole thing.

Unless Beatfrog is planning to make cliffhanger ending for S2

Edit:
Fuyuhotaru's Diary taken from BWG http://homepage2.nifty.com/BWG. I only posting a few part with funny drawing, if you want to read the whole diary go to BWG site.

Zegapain....lol at the dog

Lucky star reference

That's Kakko's Onee san btw

This is so wrong and funny at the same time....

Last edited by raidou; 2007-08-23 at 19:05. Reason: Editing some text for the pics
Old 2007-08-23, 16:43   Link #252
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:

That's Kakko's Onee san btw
Are you serious? She looks so much like Shiika
Is there some sort of connection?
Old 2007-08-23, 17:01   Link #253
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I think Chikaru is voiced by Mamiko Noto because I think her voice is the same as Matsuri from Sola. Animenewsnetwork didn't have the info.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2007-08-23, 18:53   Link #254
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Are you serious? She looks so much like Shiika
Is there some sort of connection?
Umm "Kakko's onee-san" line was referring to the other pic before that (the one with Chiharu stepping on Kakko)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I think Chikaru is voiced by Mamiko Noto because I think her voice is the same as Matsuri from Sola. Animenewsnetwork didn't have the info.
Some Japanese website has the complete list of their VA including future characters.

Yeah, that's the funny thing.Same seiyuu and if you check Chiharu Novel design, it is almost exactly the same as Matsuri from hair to clothing including the mini vest.
Old 2007-08-23, 20:07   Link #255
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Umm "Kakko's onee-san" line was referring to the other pic before that (the one with Chiharu stepping on Kakko)
LOL! my bad, I don't even know where I was looking Damn tshe looks vicious
Old 2007-08-23, 20:45   Link #256
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Man, I'm really loving this show.

Re:#8
Spoiler:

Shi should still definitely break off from Kasou and shack up with Daisuke though. She's entirely too cute to be hanging around with the crazy bitch.

Caps etc
http://blog.seiha.org/?p=283
Old 2007-08-23, 21:32   Link #257
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
Man, I'm really loving this show.

Re:#8
Spoiler:

Shi should still definitely break off from Kasou and shack up with Daisuke though. She's entirely too cute to be hanging around with the crazy bitch.

Caps etc
http://blog.seiha.org/?p=283
Cant watch the raw yet ~.~ nico connection being retarded but...

dang Asami got the shaft so early, guess they are going for anime original ending xD ...should be interesting.
Edit: finished watching finally >.<
Haha...not being an ass but had Asami been more careful, she wont get killed that easily.Seems that till the end she still don't understand fully that her mushi medium is the camera.

Kasuo was portrayed slightly more insane in the anime xD compared to her novel counterpart.No complain though.

C is sticking with Kasuo because that's her assignment group.She was familiar with Kakko since they were junior high school friend together with his *cough* old flame.Regards Kakko as savior.

Last edited by raidou; 2007-08-23 at 22:28. Reason: added content
Old 2007-08-23, 22:13   Link #258
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Episode 8, and I still don't really understand what's going on overall, but I continue to enjoy the show quite a bit. It just has a good atmosphere and some good characters and situations.

Ep8 was written by Kunizawa Mariko 國澤真理子, who doesn't appear to have written a lot of anime (she did write a couple of films), but wrote a number of episodes of Ghost Hunt and also wrote eps 3 and 6. Yoshida Reiko, the lead writer, also wrote episodes of Ghost Hunt.

The episode director was Endou Tetsuya えんどうてつや, who worked on Negima1, Lamune, and Petopeto-san. The storyboard was by Sakai Kazuo 酒井和男, who worked on Demonbane, Kaleidostar, Mamoru-kun, Uta~Kata, and Kiddy Grade.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2007-08-23, 22:39   Link #259
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for Episode 8:

Spoiler for Question for novel readers:
Old 2007-08-24, 22:59   Link #260
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You know, after watching episode 8, I'm wondering why was Kakkou so feared or revered His Mushi doesn't seem all that impressive And it's a one trick bug as well...

Spoiler for episode 8's ENDING:
Closed Thread

Tags
action, drama, fantasy, romance, shounen