AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-24, 16:40   Link #701
Fjoergyn

Shoko marries haruto and that child is the result.
Old 2013-10-24, 17:05   Link #702
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
Shoko marries haruto and that child is the result.
So...how does the silver hair fit into the equation?
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-10-24, 17:11   Link #703
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
The kid has the dna of L-elf and Haruto

When looking at him, he reminds me of Haruto and L-elf (his eyes and hair).

But it looks like that a possible Saki x Haruto is not gonna happen, but you never know.
Old 2013-10-24, 17:33   Link #704
Key Board
Carbon

I think Shoko is going to entrust Haruto to Saki
but she gets first dibs because she's human and won't live as long
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-10-24, 17:33   Link #705
Haigon

Quote:
Haruto is "eating" L-Elf away.
Old 2013-10-24, 17:35   Link #706
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
mmm, I think there is a big Possibility others also becoming immortal, Satomi being there, there is no doubt now that Shoko also becomes immortal, I think.

Because I don't see Satomi turning into a Valvrave pilot. So there are other ways to become immortal not only because you become a pilot.
Just because they can, doesn't mean they will. Shoko may as well decide to live a human life and not become a Kamitsuki. Immortality tends to come with some kind of downside in fiction.

Also, why are people so keen to think the kid is one of character's son? It is 200 years later, it is mor likely to be a grand-grand...grandson. fitting everyone's genes into equation is easy.
Old 2013-10-24, 19:17   Link #707
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
The kid has the dna of L-elf and Haruto

When looking at him, he reminds me of Haruto and L-elf (his eyes and hair).

But it looks like that a possible Saki x Haruto is not gonna happen, but you never know.
Yea, but he said that Haruto marries Shoko & are the kid's parents. Where does L-Elf fit in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
Haruto is "eating" L-Elf away.
This actually makes sense, I can see it now; as a side effect for only feeding on the Elf, Haruto's genetic code is rewritten & his descendents are actually a combination of his & L-Elf's DNA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Also, why are people so keen to think the kid is one of character's son? It is 200 years later, it is mor likely to be a grand-grand...grandson. fitting everyone's genes into equation is easy.
I never said that the kid is anyone's son. I said that he possesses the characters' DNA, meaning he is a descendent of a/few characters.

I'm aware that mixing descendents over the generations would easily make for the combination of Haruto & L-Elf's physical traits into the boy.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-10-24, 19:20   Link #708
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Just because they can, doesn't mean they will. Shoko may as well decide to live a human life and not become a Kamitsuki. Immortality tends to come with some kind of downside in fiction.
That's exactly why she might still be alive in the future. I doubt Haruto changed his mindset about seeing being an immortal as a curse. L-Elf also called Haruto a monster and treats most Kamitsuki as tools for his disposal (using Haruto as a meat-shield, sending Saki and Akira in a dangerous mission, shooting Marie without a second though).
If Shoko is one of the current rulers in that time, then it seems like a very Shoko-thing to do, to label it as a blessing instead of a curse.
Old 2013-10-24, 19:23   Link #709
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Yea, but he said that Haruto marries Shoko & are the kid's parents. Where does L-Elf fit in?
I'm saying that because, they swapped body alot of times and maybe there DNA has mixed or something (i don't know , everthing is possible in valvrave). That is why we get a haruto and L-elf kid.

But honestly speaking maybe that kid is not haruto's or shoko's etc, this is show is now really unpredictable right now. Everthing is possible.
Old 2013-10-24, 19:29   Link #710
Fjoergyn

I was wrong, in fact the child if it has many features L-Elf. It even has a resemblance also with Shoko, but it is too early to know who is.
Old 2013-10-24, 19:32   Link #711
Divino

Quote:
I'm saying that because, they swapped body alot of times and maybe there DNA has mixed or something (i don't know , everthing is possible in valvrave). That is why we get a haruto and L-elf kid.
But all the runes that haruto absorbs from L-Elf go directly to VVV1, Haruto doesn't keep any of it. When he is hungry is pino the one who is hungry for runes not him.
Old 2013-10-25, 02:19   Link #712
Irenesharda

How do you think Shoko and the fake Valvrave will figure in? I think the fake one will backfire and the Dorssians will come looking for it, which will of course put the module in even more danger since they have nothing to defend themselves.
L-elf told them to do this to keep up appearances, but with all that's gone wrong since they left, I have a feeling that his plan has undergone several mental revisions by now.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-10-25, 10:09   Link #713
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

You know out of the 4 main character that was shown in the ending, Shoko is the one who look the most happiness as contrast to Saki having her outer jacket open and laying in a pool of red liquid(blood?) with a sad face and immediately follow by a Haruto in his Vampire-Mode crying(are you thinking what I'm thinking?) and laying dead in the snow. L-elf is neutral as it shown him only in a cockpit of a Valvrave and in a pilot shattering Cain with bullets from his pistol.
Old 2013-10-25, 10:18   Link #714
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

It's possible she'll be the only character to get a "happy" ending. I'm personally thinking the final outcome will be more bittersweet for our heroes.
Old 2013-10-25, 10:29   Link #715
Irenesharda

Actually that scene kind of makes me scared for Shoko, she almost looks like one of those last memories you have of a person before they die. Also, she looks like she's hanging precariously from a piece of rebar coming out of the wreckage of a building, while reaching down her hand to help someone else. She would be smiling to encourage the person she's helping. However, I always hate those hanging by a limb scenes since it usually means someone, is going to fall to their death.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu

Last edited by Irenesharda; 2013-10-25 at 11:15.
Old 2013-10-25, 10:36   Link #716
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Maybe she finds about Haruto's suffering and tries to help him, only for it to cost her.

It would be in her character.
Old 2013-10-26, 01:51   Link #717
amethystjewel

LOL! In the official website, a gag comic centred around Haruto, L-elf and Shoko will be released. I want Shoko's in a manga/comic but didnt expect it to be a gag. LOL! Btw, it's called "Valvrave revolution club". Here's the official website. http://www.valvrave.com/books/#comic

http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic221725_7.gif
Old 2013-10-26, 09:11   Link #718
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethystjewel View Post
LOL! In the official website, a gag comic centred around Haruto, L-elf and Shoko will be released. I want Shoko's in a manga/comic but didnt expect it to be a gag. LOL! Btw, it's called "Valvrave revolution club". Here's the official website. http://www.valvrave.com/books/#comic
I saw a panel where Shoko imitated L-Elf's stoic expression XD.

Guys, I believe that the mini-Elf-Haruto is related to Shoko. I'm 80% sure, my intuition says so.

Oh! Here I found one...

Spoiler for Raw:

Last edited by Winterson; 2013-10-26 at 10:38. Reason: Add some of Shoko spices
Old 2013-10-26, 13:50   Link #719
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
I saw a panel where Shoko imitated L-Elf's stoic expression XD.

Guys, I believe that the mini-Elf-Haruto is related to Shoko. I'm 80% sure, my intuition says so.
Well if the godmother Satomi was talking about is in fact Akira, then yeah Shoko is most likely involved.
Old 2013-10-26, 19:09   Link #720
Destined_Fate

Hm. An L-Elf wig, huh?
Closed Thread

Tags
characters