小松未可子
age 25. b88.11.11
- Joey (Heroman)
- Marika (Space Pirates)
- Neko (K)
- Ulla Hecmatika (Sunday Without God)
- Miuna (Nagi no Asu kara)
- Tsugumi (Nisekoi)

I'd also give a lot of credit to Touyama Nao, who is making Chitoge such an unexpectedly rich character. As I hoped and expected, Shinbou is making this his own. Every week is enjoyable and interesting. And now we find out who has the real key....
Spoiler for Komatsu Mikako music video and radio show highlights video:
When I first saw b88.11.11, I almost flipped.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 19:08   Link #702
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Komatsu Mikako

小松未可子
age 25. b88.11.11
- Joey (Heroman)
- Marika (Space Pirates)
- Neko (K)
- Ulla Hecmatika (Sunday Without God)
- Miuna (Nagi no Asu kara)
- Tsugumi (Nisekoi)

I'd also give a lot of credit to Touyama Nao, who is making Chitoge such an unexpectedly rich character. As I hoped and expected, Shinbou is making this his own. Every week is enjoyable and interesting. And now we find out who has the real key....
Spoiler for Komatsu Mikako music video and radio show highlights video:
Mikakoshi is a really great singer too. The song you linked to (Kamisama no inai nichiyoubi) is one of my favorite from last year. I wish she got more roles. She sadly wasn't in a lot of anime last year.
Old 2014-03-02, 23:00   Link #703
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Nooo, of all the covers animesongcollabo messed up on, it's Claris' Click. That vocal just ruined it... like I don't expect 'X' Idol/the Voice performance, but she was off-key practically half the time. :'(

Yeah so sad, since Click is my favourite song of the season due mainly because of the lyrics. One thing that is the biggest drawback from watching CR is the lack of lyric translation, but once I was exposed to the translation, I fell in love hard with the song.

Oh well, I guess I'd have to settle with the english cover instead...

As for the episode itself, I'm liking Tsugumi over Chitoge if only due to the voice alone. XD

I dunno, at first Touyama felt a bit too high-pitched (reminding me a lot of Kugi-tsundere). Lately, I've got the feeling that she's trying to emulate Tomatsu... like this low gruffy normal voice that can change to a shrill when she's excited or angry about something. Which I guess for me is better, but Tomatsu herself is polarizing for me in that I either I love her voice or (more commonly) absolutely hate it. Then I have here a more 'green' version of her voice, which IMO makes Touyama stand out from all the other excellent voices which are very well performed. :shrug:

No problem with her child voice though. So overall while her voice alone hasn't ruined the series for me unlike a certain other VA in one of my favourite series *cough*KimiNoIruMachi*cough*, I'd say it's still dragging down my enjoyment of the series enough, that I can't decide between this or Witchcraft Works as my second favourite show that started this cour.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 07:41   Link #704
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-12-02 at 11:05.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 00:16   Link #705
Frontier

Another very entertaining episode of Nisekoi!

Tsugumi in love was extremely cute and fun to watch, especially with how unaware and in denial about it she was. So far, I think she's making an excellent addition to Raku's harem, and I can't wait to meet the fourth girl .

Also quite nice to see Tsugumi finally added to the opening .

Tsugumi in that dress .

I hope Chitoge, in the future, takes every opportunity possisble to get Tsugumi to dress more like a girl. Though minus the heels I guess .

I thought this episode had a lot of fun scenes in general, from Tsugumi shooting at Raku out of denial for her feelings, Chitoge being dense, everyone but Onodera and Ruri keeping Tsugumi in the dark, and Onodera slapping Ruri. That last one was a major highlight .

The scene with Chitoge remeniscing about her past with her first love through her diary, combined with young Chitoge's narration, I thought was quite nice. And now that she's discovered her key, I wonder if she'll start to put two and two together in regards to Raku? Or will she just keep being dense ?

It's kinda ironic that just as Chitoge discovers her ring, we shift from her ending to an Onodera focused one. As for the ending itself, I thought it was quite cute, as befitting Onodera. I can't wait to see the endings for the other girls, though I wonder if they're being saved up for the show's second half?
Old 2014-03-05, 16:28   Link #706
Preciize
Them Feels~

So Kirisaki and Onodera both have keys from their childhood. I wonder which one is the key to Raku's lock.

Loving Tsugumi so far So kawaii in that dress! Such an awesome tsundere, just made this series 10x better ^^
Old 2014-03-08, 09:57   Link #707
justpassingby

Ka~bu

Onodera kawaii yo Onodera!

Perfect Body!?

Okay back to MH370. Bye.
Old 2014-03-08, 15:13   Link #708
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Suffices to say, that was by far the best pool episode I have ever seen. What a perfect execution! Now that was hilarious. Claude was so devious.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 17:37   Link #709
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a lot of fun. I loved the card game, so many funny and cute faces. Chitoge and Kosaki are both terrible at hiding their emotions.
Old 2014-03-08, 17:53   Link #710
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
...the best pool episode I have ever seen....
Just what I was thinking. Beautifully executed, indeed: humour that actually worked and didn't get either excruciating or boring; and a nice balance between flesh and (BD-removable) steam. The same sure touch in the card game, too.

Chitoge is being developed extremely well, softening and becoming more rational and more human. I'm going to give credit to Shinbou and Touyama Nao, but I'm sure there's lots to go round.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 18:26   Link #711
Kakurin
大佐

That was a great episode. Lots of cute and funny expressions, voice acting was also good. Love the progress of Chitoge here. Oh, and that trolling expression by Onodera while Chitoge's slipping into desperation was priceless.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-03-08, 18:39   Link #712
Pong

I almost forgot that early parts of Nisekoi actually moved at quite the speed.

Chitoge finds the key and starts suspecting things... but first road trip!

None of them can keep a poker face. So easy to read.

Chitoge was quite understanding and helpful. Such a nice girl she is.

I like the mention of them still using their family names. Good setup for sings to come.

I'm quite enjoying this adaptation. SHAFT style is really working here.
Pong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 19:42   Link #713
sonicgx11

That was a fun episode, im so glad to see my favorite part from the manga get animated.

I also like how tsugumi was added to the opening when chitoge does her penguin walk.

Shaft is handling this series pretty well, I also foresee boost in manga sales.
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 19:47   Link #714
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh wow... fan-service episode...
*nosebleed* "wait, I have to wipe it out first"

ok.... This episode isn't a normal fanservice but also contain a huge plot...
a progress about Chitoge is always good and to see it with Onodera's dere-dere face would make it more amazing

Enjoy this episode so much... and next episode would be also another important progress episode
Spoiler for upcoming event:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 19:48   Link #715
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Another ep just plain handled well. What more to say? Overall continuing to be both a good and effective adaptation of the manga.

By the way, I don't know why, but for some reason the scene with Chitoge in the beginning waiting to leave on the outing had a tumble weed roll by, and it was so unexpected I literally lol'd. ^^
Old 2014-03-08, 21:47   Link #716
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

That is one steamy onsen
Old 2014-03-08, 22:24   Link #717
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.9

chitoge wonder on key in the book yet tsumugi appear on upside-down window hanging mention school trip give got raku sandwich with chitoge, onodrea, tsumugi, & ruri with shu giving the thumb up.

well bus stop time give chitoge still wonder boy with scar yet raku girl promise yet bump each other notice raku's scar yet ask give can't remember.

then shu go like card game with pwn'd by ruri go with 1st love reveal with everyone going gaga poker face to avoid til hot spring time.

yet claude going mu ha ha ha trick the banner send raku to female area give chitoge help for raku to escape give from every other female arrive on it yet found a hole til onodera blocking yet chitoge help raku escape & safe.

give chitoge ask if raku saw "it" well give keep it quiet yet nap time well shu trying to peek cue ruri with tied upside down shu & raku give go like i did nothing.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 22:31   Link #718
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
(BD-removable) steam
Wait.

Are you saying that the BD is 100% confirmed to be steam-free?
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 09:37   Link #719
JamJackEvo

IMO some, not all, of the steam will be removed. They're so prevalent that they become annoying blots on the screen. They need to draw the line between mild fanservice and super-censoring.

The girls should retain the Barbie Doll Anatomy, though. The series will lose its "innocence" if SHAFT decides to avert this trope now.

Also, did anybody else notice Chitoge's shadow remaining static when she twirled in the 7:30 mark, whereas in 23:10 her shadow followed her movements?
JamJackEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 10:21   Link #720
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Chitoge is being developed extremely well, softening and becoming more rational and more human. I'm going to give credit to Shinbou and Touyama Nao, but I'm sure there's lots to go round.
You should give credit to the mangaka, Naoshi Komi, first and foremost. The anime is pretty much a 1:1 adaptation of manga. They've only skipped a couple chapters here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY.Gangnam View Post
Wait.

Are you saying that the BD is 100% confirmed to be steam-free?
Nah, the steam won't be removed. Shaft doesn't do that. It was the same in the manga.

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen jump