AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-03-31, 13:18   Link #21
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I would laugh my ass off if Saitou Chiwa is one of the new gears. OFC, there is a high chance Eri Kitamura might make it in too since she is one of the few VAs who can sing, though I would very much want Asami Imai being an introverted emo-dandere.

And that scarf - I think they are standardising the trope of "any superhero fighting with fists and legs should have a scarf" (see Kamen Rider, Justimon, Nippon Ichi and Prinny for details).

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 20:55   Link #22
InternHertz
.lone.....

I just stumbled upon the news right now...it's a very very good news ! I really liked the first season and thought it was too short. Excellent!
InternHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 05:24   Link #23
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Hibiki suddenly has bigger boobs than Tsubasa despite the latter being a bishoujo?

DOES NOT COMPUTE!
are you trying to say that Hibiki's character design does not qualify as a bishoujo in anime artstyle standards?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 07:25   Link #24
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
are you trying to say that Hibiki's character design does not qualify as a bishoujo in anime artstyle standards?
Hibiki is loli. Tsubasa is bishoujo. Chris is da bomb.

Nuff said.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-04-01, 08:32   Link #25
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I consider Chris bishoujo...
Old 2013-04-01, 08:35   Link #26
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I consider Chris bishoujo...
She isn't tall enough to be a bishoujo. Unless you want to nitpick about the differences between bijin and bishoujo, then she is one.

And Tsubasa would be the bijin.

P.S Don't any of you guys realise that Tsubasa is ridiculously tall? She is about 175cm!

Old 2013-04-01, 10:03   Link #27
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
all of the main heroines in this show could be categorized as bishoujos if this was some dating sim or a harem series which thank god is not one
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 10:40   Link #28
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

P.S Don't any of you guys realise that Tsubasa is ridiculously tall? She is about 175cm!
You already said she's a bijin...
Old 2013-04-01, 18:48   Link #29
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
You already said she's a bijin...
170cm is quite tall already. I am 178cm and given the size of her winged sword when she's casting Blue Flash,she is about that height.

Old 2013-04-01, 21:30   Link #30
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

At least she not taller than you...

Then your fantasies are shattered
Old 2013-04-01, 22:02   Link #31
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
At least she not taller than you...

Then your fantasies are shattered
I'd want to try a cosplay of her, but training my ICT since last year means my shoulder and leg muscles are bulkier now. And that carb diet is't helping with my mass either.

And her wingblade is hard to build with cardboard, I need wood.

Old 2013-04-01, 22:31   Link #32
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Oh yes. More Chris is always a good thing.
Old 2013-04-01, 22:33   Link #33
Shyni

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
isn't that just called masturbation?
C'mon, it doesn't have to always be sexual...

More seriously though, I love how different their costumes are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
What?! I never watched the first season anyway..all girl mahous are too much already.... besides.. the tits... never mind.. they're not made for male consumption...
Uh... what?

Quote:
I would laugh my ass off if Saitou Chiwa is one of the new gears. OFC, there is a high chance Eri Kitamura might make it in too since she is one of the few VAs who can sing, though I would very much want Asami Imai being an introverted emo-dandere.
But, they already have a blue girl, so either this would be bizzarely surprising, or Kitamura's character will be kinda redundant, aesthetically.

Quote:
And that scarf - I think they are standardising the trope of "any superhero fighting with fists and legs should have a scarf" (see Kamen Rider, Justimon, Nippon Ichi and Prinny for details).
Scarves have been pretty rare in Kamen Rider, actually. I think the last Rider show where the main hero had a scarf was Kamen Rider Double from 2009. I kinda hope Hibiki would get giant drumsticks, to more resemble the music-based Kamen Rider, also called Hibiki.
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 23:29   Link #34
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
More flashbacks of her please. Loli Chris is adorable.

Old 2013-04-02, 01:00   Link #35
Shyni

Addendum to my previous post: besides in Kamen Rider Double, they haven't actually put scarves on the Riders since the 1980s, (unless you count the movies remaking the early Rider shows) except one of the secondary characters in Kamen Rider Agito.

Anyway, Hibiki's scarf doesn't really have a "biker" look to it, anyway, although "Tachibana" is an oddly Rider-sounding name.

Last edited by Shyni; 2013-04-02 at 01:56.
Old 2013-04-02, 01:30   Link #36
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Chris' previous outfit was way better, especially those heels.

Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 01:58   Link #37
Shyni

Well, I think this costume makes her look a little more aggressive, at least.
Old 2013-04-02, 02:01   Link #38
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

They should have added a chestplate from whcih she can fire micro torpedos from, like Gundam Heavyarms from Gundam Wing.

Old 2013-04-02, 10:58   Link #39
Shyni

That would also give us an easy opportunity for Oppai Missile jokes.
Old 2013-04-05, 00:19   Link #40
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
True words, right there .

Tags
action, badass girls, beautiful girls, cliffhangers, sequel