AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-11, 03:38   Link #41
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagelump
Just for those with the raw, don't know japanese, and don't have the manga:

http://www.geocities.com/quicklump/t...tionscript.zip

(you may have to drag the link)

I think you also need vobsub or something...
Ok I have the raw and the translation script, and Vobsub now what do I do
Old 2003-12-11, 03:41   Link #42
lawgick

I have to say that I was also a bit disappointed with this episode...

The animation was "okay", but just barely. I dont understand what made the animators go with the "crappy team" for this ep. They should have gave this one to the pro and let the noobs get 63 **sigh**

-that mid-air strike betwwen naruto and neji(it looked like crap!!)

-Kyubi's chakra looked too light(somehow weak)

-The animators made neji's mouth look like Orochimaru's "snakey" mouth

Annnnyway, i see a few ppl saying "neji's chakra is equal to kyubi's". Keep in mind that Naruto does not use all or even half of kyubi chakra yet(still learning).
lawgick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 04:04   Link #43
HILZ

Please everyone quit your girling.
HILZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 04:08   Link #44
breed

well i dont really think its a spoiler since i guess 99% noticed it, but oh well:
Spoiler:
breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 04:22   Link #45
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by breed
well i dont really think its a spoiler since i guess 99% noticed it, but oh well:
Spoiler:
He was trained as a medic-nin, so his first instinct would be to help. If he thought Hinata was someone who would be a threat later, he probably wouldn't have, but since he doesn't consider her as such, he sees no harm in helping a sick, injured girl. It probably also helped him keep his cover. He would have had to either help, or take her to a medical station. If he left, he'd be out of position, but if he did nothing people might get suspicious.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 04:50   Link #46
sushibug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
He was trained as a medic-nin, so his first instinct would be to help. If he thought Hinata was someone who would be a threat later, he probably wouldn't have, but since he doesn't consider her as such, he sees no harm in helping a sick, injured girl. It probably also helped him keep his cover. He would have had to either help, or take her to a medical station. If he left, he'd be out of position, but if he did nothing people might get suspicious.

i assume that he is helping because he knows about hinatas love for naruto and even though he is the enemy, still would like to see something good happen between them two.
sushibug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 07:33   Link #47
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I devoted myself to make this thread, Dranz will stick it when he will be a little less busy

So yeah it's a really good episodes, with no filler -just some flashbacks but very short-, it covers 2 chapters until the end of the fight against Neji.

The moment when Naruto release the chakra of the Kyubi is awesome but I think I prefer the scene in the manga I don't really know why thought.

In the other hand, the clash between Naruto full of the Kyubi's chakra and The Kaiten of Neji is absolutely badass

NO FILLER!??!? LOL, just fuckin with ya.

Anyways, i'm off to get the ep ------???? mua hahahaha??? hehehe
Mephisto03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 08:17   Link #48
htpcfan
L1: Lazy Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
I think the fact that he helps is much more suspicious.
However I also don't understand why he does it, maybe he just wanted to do it to get some 'training' before forgetting all his medical skills?
Well... in all honesty Kabuto seems to be a more "gray" character than an character, since there's the scenes where Oro provokes him and tests his allegiance several times, telling him it would be futile to go against him.

Of course, Kabuto does get a lot more despicable later on in the manga, so...
htpcfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 08:30   Link #49
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Damn, you people are fast! Actually, my download finished last night, but I went to bed without watching it.

First, I must say...HOLY CRAP! this was a cool episode. Not the best animated (don't be so harsh guys!), but so much better than Naruto vs Kiba (that was the epitome of crap...as long as no other fight is that bad, I'll be happy).

Actually, I liked the mid-air collision. It remined me of one of those classic samurai movie moments where the two guys run at each other, clash, then one of them falls down dead a few moments later (er, except for the killing part).

Oh god, and the looks on everyone's faces were PRICELESS! Loved Neji's (the ultimate "WTF?!") and Gaara's (the ultimate "Ooh shit..."). Can't you just see the anticipation building?

The funny part about all of this is, I started reading the manga AFTER the last match of the finals. So I never saw what any of this looked like until now. Without comparing, in my opinion, it was an overall great episode--even if it wasn't as flashy as the preceding one.

Btw, I noticed the OP changed too, which I'm sure a lot of you noticed as well. I don't know what convinced them to do that, but...I LOVE IT! You see, the version they used in this episode was the original version of "Tasuku." The one they've been using before was the special Naruto opening mix. Little by Little has a website (http://www.littlebylittle.net) where you can listen to a sample of the original version (and watch a little bit of the music video! Be warned though, it's only a girl riding around on a bike...though it's still pretty). It's the first song on the Sound/Video list, if you couldn't figure that out. And listen to the other two too...I mean, why not? In fact, just leave the Sony Music Online Player thing open...it keeps going, even after the selected song, playing random J-pop tracks (it plays a little of Viva Rock eventually ). Get your j-pop fix for today.

Anyway, I guess they won't put the opening mix sample up until the single comes out. Argh, I can't wait for the single to come out!

EDIT: OH SHIT! They played Da Hui by the Offspring! LMAO!

Last edited by TheGreatYakoshi; 2003-12-11 at 08:44.
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 09:09   Link #50
Alchemist

Question

So how many chapters did this episode cover?

Do you guys think episdoe 63 will start the next fight?
Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 09:49   Link #51
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist
So how many chapters did this episode cover?

Do you guys think episdoe 63 will start the next fight?
coverd one chapter i think and in the preview we see Naruto push Shika into the ring so not sure if it will start or not but at the very least the next two fighters get into the ring.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 09:54   Link #52
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Agree...the quality of the raw was terrible, we may never see the quality of the earlier episodes, heck they have us all hooked, why spend time there when they know they don't have to. However the quality of the color, sound, and grafics appear to approve vastly in the later subbed versions.... so perhaps we might have some hope there? (isn't like we are paying for it)

I would think that they SLOWED things down a bit with Naruto getting his Kyubi's chakra to make it more dramatic (it is TV after all)

KUAI's QUOTE:"narutos eyes are probably blue because he was in control of the kyubi chakra whereas in the haku fight he lost control which is why he had a killer intent"

I think this is a important point ! Thanx
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 10:12   Link #53
EvilMonkeyMistress

Send a message via AIM to EvilMonkeyMistress Send a message via Yahoo to EvilMonkeyMistress
Are you guys getting your episodes off Bit Torrent? Or do you guys use something else?
EvilMonkeyMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 11:02   Link #54
EvilMonkeyMistress

Send a message via AIM to EvilMonkeyMistress Send a message via Yahoo to EvilMonkeyMistress
anyone?

(or do you really hate me that much -_-U)
Old 2003-12-11, 11:12   Link #55
EvilMonkeyMistress

Will someone PLEASE tell me where they got episode 62? ........................??
Old 2003-12-11, 11:20   Link #56
EvilMonkeyMistress

Sarcasim on.
This is such a NICE and FRIENDLY and HELPFUL place to be!
Sarcasim off.

If you think I can't see that you're veiwing the Thread, well you're wrong -_-U it says at the very bottom: "Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 23 (4 members and 19 guests)"

Then it has your NAMES so yes i can see you Dragon Flame and ALchemist and dom02.... ><
Old 2003-12-11, 11:21   Link #57
Alchemist

http://www.saiyaman.info/bt/

I'm not sure though-I'm on 56k so I did not actually download it. :P
Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 11:22   Link #58
EvilMonkeyMistress

well at least ONE person is helpful...

thanks
Old 2003-12-11, 11:25   Link #59
Momo99

why download the raw when AA's version is out? Get it at gootwoot or their channel.
Momo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 11:34   Link #60
EvilMonkeyMistress

gootwoot? O.o?