AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2009-06-09, 15:40   Link #9221
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
I don't know why, I think she looks kind of hot for some reason.
.....You have some pretty unique tastes Hell

It's not that Undine's not ugly or anything, but some pictures really exaggerate the Arnold Schwartzenegger thing

Last edited by Shiek927; 2009-06-09 at 16:06.
Shiek927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 15:43   Link #9222
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
.....You have some pretty unique tastes Hell

Undine's not ugly or anything, but some pictures really exaggerate the Arnold Schwartzenegger thing
Yes well, I have a strange tendencies for falling for women that are "different." I got bored with all the "normal" ones.

Anyway yeah some pictures of her are too much.
hell88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 15:51   Link #9223
LONEWOLF13

Quote:
I don't know why, I think she looks kind of hot for some reason.
I agree with you Hell88

I dont mind either to see claymores who got some muscle power or having fittness body's..unless if it is too bulky like the steroids types.
LONEWOLF13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 15:54   Link #9224
MisterJB
Warden of the West

IMO, this is as far as muscles in women can go.

lonewolf: How is that Miria drawing going?
Old 2009-06-09, 15:57   Link #9225
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Yes well, I have a strange tendencies for falling for women that are "different." I got bored with all the "normal" ones.

Anyway yeah some pictures of her are too much.
It's okay; I got a thing for Priscilla which people just can't comprehend

Most Claymores are muscular anyway, even the thin-looking ones like all the Ghosts. Look at Teresa, you can't deny that she's a strong(physically) woman, something very noticeable in alot of her pictures.

Quote:
Yes. As long as it looks like their frame is the same or normal, it's okay. I like muscular girls, but if they don't look like girls anymore, we got a problem. If it looks too exaggerated to possibly be natural(Rachel or buff Undine), I know their is foul play.

Girls like Teresa(or even super Yuma in that picture) are fine, because she's fit and got muscle, but it looks natural and blends with her natural beauty; she didn't take steroids and try to make herself into a man . Their's this one particular purple picture from a volume of Audrey and Rachel where you can see Rachel's back.....nightmares

Last edited by Shiek927; 2009-06-09 at 16:09.
Old 2009-06-09, 16:23   Link #9226
LONEWOLF13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post

lonewolf: How is that Miria drawing going?
Ohh yah someting like that.

Since where talk a little bit about muscular claymores here's mine some of you might have seen it but others not yet.
http://armorian.deviantart.com/art/Silvia-116982523

And about the Miria card...
I had to make new onebecause it wasint seductive enough.
LONEWOLF13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 16:43   Link #9227
hell88
Banned

Quote:
It's okay; I got a thing for Priscilla which people just can't comprehend

Most Claymores are muscular anyway, even the thin-looking ones like all the Ghosts. Look at Teresa, you can't deny that she's a strong(physically) woman, something very noticeable in alot of her pictures.

Yes. As long as it looks like their frame is the same or normal, it's okay. I like muscular girls, but if they don't look like girls anymore, we got a problem. If it looks too exaggerated to possibly be natural(Rachel or buff Undine), I know their is foul play.

Girls like Teresa(or even super Yuma in that picture) are fine, because she's fit and got muscle, but it looks natural and blends with her natural beauty; she didn't take steroids and try to make herself into a man . Their's this one particular purple picture from a volume of Audrey and Rachel where you can see Rachel's back.....nightmares
I like Priscilla too.:P

Yeah I realized that almost all of the claymore girls are muscular, even if they aren't that ripped like Undine and Rachel.

But yeah if they get too big like that it is kind of weird, I guess I just like that pic of Undine because she looks cool in it. (I prefer girls that look like Clarice actually)

@LONEWOLF13: I have gone through your gallery, and seen some pics that have not yet been posted on here, like that one of Helen dreaming of Miria.
Old 2009-06-09, 16:53   Link #9228
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
I like Priscilla too.:P
Woohoo, somebody understands!

Gangsta and Reven5 just stared at me weird . At least I'm not jumping straight for Teresa and Galatea like everyone else

Quote:
But yeah if they get too big like that it is kind of weird, I guess I just like that pic of Undine because she looks cool in it. (I prefer girls that look like Clarice actually)
Clarice is pretty cute actually. Ever since College Fools "Papa", I always thought RakixClarice would make a good couple.

I kind of feel bad for her actually, she's just not a warrior plain and simple. What kind of serious warrior actually has battle-cries("Hyah!" or "Take that!") or gets their swords stuck in trees?

Hopefully though, she gets a bigger role. Kind of has too with the amount of attention she's already had.

Quote:
@LONEWOLF13: I have gone through your gallery, and seen some pics that have not yet been posted on here, like that one of Helen dreaming of Miria.
This I have to see!!

You'd probably have to spoiler most of your pics if you post them Lonewolf. Still, I've never heard of HelenxMiria before
Old 2009-06-09, 17:01   Link #9229
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Woohoo, somebody understands!

Gangsta and Reven5 just stared at me weird

Clarice is pretty cute actually. Ever since College Fools "Papa", I always thought RakixClarice would make a good couple.

I kind of feel bad for her actually, she's just not a warrior plain and simple. What kind of serious warrior actually has battle-cries("Hyah!" or "Take that!") or gets their swords stuck in trees?

Hopefully though, she gets a bigger role. Kind of has too with the amount of attention she's already had.
RakixClarice, their was a fic about those two. It was a good story but I think it would be a bad couple after a while, I think they would both get each other killed after a while.

Hey, only a cute warrior makes those battle-cries and gets her sword stuck in trees.

I think Galatea has been training her very good... probably. We haven't seen her in a while and I am hoping she has gained some more fighting experience so she doesn't have to hope Miata will save her every time. Plus she is one of my only last living favourite characters that is still alive.

Now with that said, does anybody here have any new pics of Clarice as of late? I haven't seen much fanart of her in a while.
Old 2009-06-09, 17:10   Link #9230
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
RakixClarice, their was a fic about those two. It was a good story but I think it would be a bad couple after a while, I think they would both get each other killed after a while.

Hey, only a cute warrior makes those battle-cries and gets her sword stuck in trees.

I think Galatea has been training her very good... probably. We haven't seen her in a while and I am hoping she has gained some more fighting experience so she doesn't have to hope Miata will save her every time. Plus she is one of my only last living favourite characters that is still alive.

Now with that said, does anybody here have any new pics of Clarice as of late? I haven't seen much fanart of her in a while.
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of "Papa"....considering that's the only RakixClarice fanfic I can think of

XD, How?! Miata is strong enough for the both of them, she wouldn't let her parents get hurt, hopefully you haven't forgotten her

Galatea's been training her? Is that official? for some reason I forgot about that. Their's not much she can do if she has brown hair, but the training should at least help her familiarize herself more with battle. She just hasn't had enough experience yet.

Clarice picture eh? Ask and ye shall receive!

Spoiler for Clarice and Miata:

Most of the ClaricexMiata pics I have on my computer. I have a few more but I think I'm going to overload from so many TinyPic tabs
Old 2009-06-09, 17:17   Link #9231
hell88
Banned

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of "Papa"....considering that's the only RakixClarice fanfic I can think of

XD, How?! Miata is strong enough for the both of them, she wouldn't let her parents get hurt, hopefully you haven't forgotten her

Galatea's been training her? Is that official? for some reason I forgot about that. Their's not much she can do if she has brown hair, but the training should at least help her familiarize herself more with battle. She just hasn't had enough experience yet.

Clarice picture eh? Ask and ye shall receive!

Most of the ClaricexMiata pics I have on my computer. I have a few more but I think I'm going to overload from so many TinyPic tabs
Yeah that was the fic.

I haven't forgotten about Miata, I just don't notice her that much when Clarice is around.

I think Galatea is training both of them, didn't Miria ask her to help them or something?

Thanks for the pics, their are some in their that I have not seen before, and that last one is funny.
Old 2009-06-09, 17:24   Link #9232
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
I think Galatea is training both of them, didn't Miria ask her to help them or something?:
Yes, as far as I can tell, Miria asked her to look after them and hide them from the Organization. Don't remember anything about any training. Still, it's not a bad idea at all.

XD, Miata's very first Easter....she doesn't look very excited about it

I don't blame her; Easter(and St.Patricks Day I guess, I'm not Irish ) is the one holiday I never celebrated, not as a kid, not now either. It's lost to me
Old 2009-06-09, 18:29   Link #9233
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
This one surly is with Clare.
Ryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 18:56   Link #9234
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
This one surly is with Clare.
Roflmao, of course that's her. Teaching her young apprentice who was named after her

Clarice looks so innocent in that picture, and Clare looks like "You have no idea of the horrors that await you child"
Old 2009-06-09, 23:17   Link #9235
DeadGuyKai
Last of the Brunnen G

Less talk. More Pics.

Seriously.

Do the dead, yeah, do the dead
Do the dead, surfin' dead
DeadGuyKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 23:44   Link #9236
niwre-san
is a dork!