Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-29, 02:44   Link #1821
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
Futami openly declaring that the experiments are over is actually the perfect way to put Kazuki into a raving Futami-maniac.

I wonder if Futami, as smart as she supposedly is, understood that.
If it wasn't for the won't see her again bit, I might have thought she meant to move forward from experiment to real relationship
Old 2008-01-29, 02:50   Link #1822
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

That's the thing though. "We won't meet again". That's like telling a kid that they can't have candy. It'd drive them into lunatics going after the candy.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 03:09   Link #1823
grey_moon

Spoiler for for my theory of what will happen:
Old 2008-01-29, 07:45   Link #1824
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Spoiler for for my theory of what will happen:
Did you forget that she has feelings for him?
Old 2008-01-29, 07:46   Link #1825
Kaiji

I really doubt that Kai is going to kiss Mao...i think he's going to realize that she's just being emo and using him to get over her feelings for Kouichi.
Kaiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 07:56   Link #1826
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiji View Post
I really doubt that Kai is going to kiss Mao...i think he's going to realize that she's just being emo and using him to get over her feelings for Kouichi.
Im not sure sure Kai has put together that Kouichi is the reason for Mao' depression but he knows something is up its impossible not notice. Im sure Mao wanted Kai to kiss her as a test for her feelings or a way to forget Kouichi, but at this point its obvious who she is in love with and Kai is a victim of circumstance. I dont think he will kiss her i think he might call her out on her weirdness.

I was actually surprised that Kouichi left Hoshino and went home to Mao (who is not there) Im not sure if his feelings are starting to develop for her but his eyes wandered toward her a lot this past episode. Eventually Hoshino will notice if he continues to carry on this way.

Im wondering if Futami will give a straight answer about why she called off the experiments. If she tells Kazuki that it was because of something Sakino said im not sure how Kazuki will react. The guy is crushed right now and confused about how it can just end all of sudden. If he gets angry with Sakino thats going to set her back in winning his heart (meddling in other peoples affairs is a no no) Futami looked liked she regretted what she did after hanging up the phone. She better get her shit straight and figure out feelings before its too late. Its sad that her upbringing has caused her to emotionally void. I think she truly does care for Kazuki but the confrontation threw her off so she took the easy way out.
Old 2008-01-29, 08:39   Link #1827
Siegel Clyne

A couple of KimiKiss seiyuu cast in Akaneiro ni Somarusaka Parallel

A couple of voice actresses in the KimiKiss game and the KimiKiss pure rouge anime, Tanaka Rie (Futami Eriko) and Hirohashi Ryou (Sakino Asuka), apparently have landed roles in the "tsundere-kei gakuen ren'ai adventure" ("tsundere campus love adventure") game from feng and GoodNavigate for Sony PlayStation 2, Akaneiro ni Somarusaka Parallel. It is based on a PC eroge or ero-game (hentai game) from feng, Akaneiro ni Somarusaka.

Many believe that Akaneiro ni Somarusaka Parallel will be adapted into an anime.

The male protagonist (hero):

Nagase Jun'ichi

The female characters (heroines) and the star studded seiyuu cast (according to MOON PHASE Zakki):

Katagiri Yuuhi: Kugimiya Rie (Shana in Shakugan no Shana)

Nagase Minato: Hirano Aya (Suzumiya Haruhi in Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu)

Kiryuu Tsukasa: Inoue Marina (Yoko Ritona in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Shiina Mizuki: Tanaka Rie (Suigintou aka Gin-sama in Rozen Maiden)

Tachibana Mikoto: Hazuki Erino (Mizunashi Akari in ARIA)

Shiraishi Nagomi: Hirohashi Ryou (Kawazoe Tamaki in Bamboo Blade)

Parallel original heroine Ayanokouji Karen: Katou Emiri (Hiiragi Kagami "Kagamin" in Lucky Star)

Off the top of my head and from less than a perfect memory...

Jun'ichi and Yuuhi, who hails from a rich family, have been betrothed against their will by their fathers/parents...

Karen, who also hails from a rich family, is Yuuhi's rival for Jun'ichi...

Minato has a serious brother complex for her older brother Jun'ichi...

Mizuki is the school idol, 90 percent of the boys at school are her fans, and she is president of the student council?...

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2008-01-29 at 23:07.
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 08:48   Link #1828
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Im not sure sure Kai has put together that Kouichi is the reason for Mao' depression but he knows something is up its impossible not notice.
That's what I wanted to say on my post "Kai doesn't really know Kouchi". Gosh; heated discussions like these doesn't really suit easy-going and careless people like me. >_<.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 08:51   Link #1829
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Well, on that note, Kouichi doesn't know Kai a lot either. So it's not a total loss for Kai in that situation except Mao knows Kouichi a lot better.

And wow, Siegel Clyne.

Those school uniforms reminded me of ef until I realized what thread I was in.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 08:55   Link #1830
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Did you forget that she has feelings for him?
I am especially taking in consideration of her feelings for him. If she feels like it is her fault that she crushed the person she likes, might she wish for him to be happy at the cost of herself? I think this of course depends on how selfless her love is.
Old 2008-01-29, 08:59   Link #1831
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
Well, on that note, Kouichi doesn't know Kai a lot either.
Why does that even matter?

In the past Kai has seen a upset/confused Mao --- there was that one time when she was watching Kouichi and Yuumi leave the school, so maybe then, but still that's not enough at this moment in the story for Kai to click onto that. There are some interesting shots in the preview to do with this, so i'm hoping something has happened.

Quote:
I am especially taking in consideration of her feelings for him. If she feels like it is her fault that she crushed the person she likes, might she wish for him to be happy at the cost of herself? I think this of course depends on how selfless her love is.
Saying that, in this moment in time we have no idea how Kazuki will react to Futami stopping the experiments. Yes the most common one would be upset, though we don't know.

I don't see this as Asuka's fault at all, she was doing what was right in my opinion. Now if Futami had all her feelings sorted out, then it would be a different story. I don't like how people can just blame Asuka, and say she needs to make up for it by doing something like that.
Old 2008-01-29, 09:21   Link #1832
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Im not sure sure Kai has put together that Kouichi is the reason for Mao' depression but he knows something is up its impossible not notice.
On two ocassions I think Mao has said she has felt lonely to kai, and he is easily able to pick up it is because of kouichi.I don't know the exact words that she said to him while she was near the window in the classroom...but it was clear to kai that Mao's lonelyness was because of kouichi. Kai is a smart guy he can put 1 and 1 together and figure things out.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 09:42   Link #1833
Westlo
Lets be reality

I kinda wanna think/hope that Kai will do a Shinji from KGNE (not a spoiler) but as people have driven home on this page he really doesn't know Kouichi :\

Last edited by Westlo; 2008-01-29 at 09:52.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 09:49   Link #1834
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I am only up to (subbed) Ep15, but I sure hope Sakino doesnt end like Setsuna in Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora :\ I really liked her there, must be my type of girls -.-
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 11:19   Link #1835
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiji View Post

Didn't Kai already kiss Mao?
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 11:21   Link #1836
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I don't see this as Asuka's fault at all, she was doing what was right in my opinion. Now if Futami had all her feelings sorted out, then it would be a different story. I don't like how people can just blame Asuka, and say she needs to make up for it by doing something like that.
I can't see how Asuka's actions can be justified as right. The thing that makes it not good (not saying bad) is that she likes Kazuki in that way. As soon as she decided that she liked him, even if she isn't consciously competing for his heart she cut his feet from under him.

Lets look at the whole Futami x Kazuki thing. Now I think we can all say that Futami isn't quite right, sure she is a genius, but there are some glaring issues she needs to deal with and her taste buds being really low on the scale.

She in her own way is trying to deal with them, but as luck would have it she picks our intrepid hero Kazuki. Now it's obvious he likes her, but he also imho has been really good for her. He has been able to motivate her into actually taking part in school, into meeting people and actually maybe finding out what this pesky thing called love is.

So the whole Kazuki x Futami experiment, call it what you will is a good thing. They cause each other to grow and that is one of the best types of relationships.

Asuka x Kazuki has always been just friends until Futami (and the flashback) spurred Kazuki into action, that and the sore ankle thing stirred up Asuka's feelings for him, but before hand there was never any signs of this from either of them. A good friend would never stick their nose in like that, I would be ashamed of myself if I find out my good intentions caused the person my friend was after to reject them outright. But as I said in my first paragraph, I don't think this is the action of a friend, but of someone who is competing for his heart.
Old 2008-01-29, 12:07   Link #1837
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Well actually in this case (god knows how much I dislike people sticking their nose into another's business) I don't see that asuka did any wrong in asking futami (or kazuki) what their relationship it. I've seen many cases where it is a lot worse ie stalking - so at least asuka doesn't fall into the "bad girl in love" or "bitch who can't mind her own business" catagory for me. The method she used was pretty staightforward, up front and unspiteful. She could have done a lot worse like looking at kazuki's phone when he isn't looking (now that would be invading in a bad way).

As well she only pointed out the obvious to futami because she cared so much about kazuki. She had no idea that futami would then go on an break kazuki's heart though at this point in think you can all guess that she intended to free kazuki of his miseries because she actually cares for him and not because he is just some random guy who got lucky. she is still working on her feelings so I won't condem her one bit - same with asuka who hasn't stepped over her line.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 12:14   Link #1838
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
As well she only pointed out the obvious to futami because she cared so much about kazuki. She had no idea that futami would then go on an break kazuki's heart though at this point in think you can all guess that she intended to free kazuki of his miseries because she actually cares for him and not because he is just some random guy who got lucky. she is still working on her feelings so I won't condem her one bit - same with asuka who hasn't stepped over her line.
She went in there without knowing the whole situation (already feeling irritated), and she actually grabbed her and forced her opinion on Futami. I'd like to point out I don't think what she did is bad, I just don't think it is good.

I don't know about Japanese culture that much, but grabbing a person is kinda really stepping into their personal space.
Old 2008-01-29, 12:19   Link #1839
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
She went in there without knowing the whole situation (already feeling irritated), and she actually grabbed her and forced her opinion on Futami. I'd like to point out I don't think what she did is bad, I just don't think it is good.

I don't know about Japanese culture that much, but grabbing a person is kinda really stepping into their personal space.
hey. all fair in love and war.

Old 2008-01-29, 12:20   Link #1840
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
Didn't Kai already kiss Mao?
Yeah. But it was not a consenting (mutual) kiss like say Yuumi and Kouichi. It was a complete surprise that she pushed him away and ran.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, enterbrain, j.c. staff, romance, seinen, shounen