AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-06-29, 13:40   Link #1
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Lesser known pilot versus thread

We've seen alot of the main protagonists/godly battles but I'm curious to know the lesser knowns or not as skillful character battles of the Gundam series.

Lets start off with:
Emma Sheen in the MK.II vs Christina Mackenzie in the NT-1

I think Emma has the upper hand in skills but Chris has a better MS IMO and we haven't seen what Chris could do with only 2 battles and there were single battles instead of squad vs squad. It looks like it could go either way between these two.
What do you guys think?
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-29, 14:22   Link #2
Scorch

I think Emma would win this one. Emma must be a reasonably competent pilot, to survive so long in that obsolete Mark 2 against superior Titans MS. Chris, while we haven't seen her in combat many times, seems to freak out and make bad decisions. She would have died against Misha if she didn't have the armor plating. I think Emma could lure her into a trap pretty easily, by hiding in some wreckage or behind an asteroid etc.

If we're going by pure specs, the Alex has better acceleration but a weaker powerplant than the Mark 2 (MAHQ stats). Still, by stats, a Gelgoog Jager would wipe the floor with both
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-29, 17:33   Link #3
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Emma is the better pilot and MK. II has a movable frame which makes a world of difference.

It is kinda unfair though....since Emma was meant to be a real pilot but Chris on the other had was only a test pilot.
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 13:06   Link #4
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Emma Sheen would definitely win...much lighter MS, much more skilled.

Katz Kobayashi vs. Hathaway Noa would be a better match XD
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote