Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-27, 12:51   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 343 Discussion

The Gluttony

Quote:
Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter after Yammi appears from the floor he smiles at Ulquiorra and says he’s here to help. Ulquiorra replies he doesn’t want help.“Don’t say that. A shinigami kid is pretty good so let me join the fun.” Says Yammi. Ulquiorra stays silent for a while then mentions Yammi’s arm which is already healed. However, he tells Yammi there is nothing for him to do so either he can go back to his room or go and look for the captains to fight with. Yammi doesn’t quit and tells Ulquiorra not to be so selfish. Finally Ulquiorra gives in and simply tells Yammi wanting to do as he pleased is his flaw.

* Yammi turns to where Loli, Menoli and Orihime are standing then immediately slaps Menoli till she hits the walls. He asks Ulquiorra what are they doing here but Ulquiorra tells him to ask them himself. Yammi tells Loli they are just trash and is about to slap her away when she takes out her knifes (they are her zampakutou) and cut Yammi causing his palm to bleed a little. The moment Loli leaves Orihime’s side, Ichigo moves to go to her but Ulauiorra stands in his way and tells him if he wanted to help Orihime then has to kill Ulquiorra first then their swords clash.

* Loli then says her release command, “Poison! Escolopendra!” and she turns into something which resembles a centipede. She screams at him that she’s not about to be kill here by someone like Yammi. Loli then declares she will kill all of them including Ulquiorra by her poison. However, when Loli tries to attack Yammi, he simply catched her body with one hand. Loli snarls out how she’s gotten hit by a trash like him. Upon hearing the word trash, Yammi throws Loli against the wall and causing a big hole there. He picks her up again to see to see her body are broken then tosses her out of that wall.

* Yammi then turns to face Orihime and asks Ulquiorra if he can kill Orihime now. But before he could reach her or get any reply from Ulquiorra, Ishida appears and shots the arrow at his left shoulder. It causes him to fall and at the exact moment Ishida touched the ground with his back to Yammi. Yammi gets up and is extremely angry. He turns to Ishida aiming to slep him out of the way when Ishida says, “Even after using such force it fails to go through your body, you’re tough. But…..you better be careful.”

* Yammi fails to listen to Ishida’s warning and is approaching him when the floor underneath hm exploded. The flame covers Yammi’s body and Ishida says, “Because a bomb exclusively made to kill the arrancars I got from that disgusting scientist is placed there.” An image of Mayuri appears for a brief moment before he turns back to look at the explosion.

Credits : Annie / Sketch.Baka / Gamma /

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-01-29 at 12:01.
Old 2009-01-27, 12:57   Link #2
kissthestick

i dont get why Yammi was fighting the girls in the first place, just cause of Ohrime?
Old 2009-01-27, 12:58   Link #3
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

When Ishida didn't show up in "Six Hearts Beat Will Beat as One" I said he'd probably show up in the tower to help in the fight (probably against Yammy)

People said no, he won't show up. He's with Mayuri or is too weak to be part of the battle. Kubo defiantly would not do that.

Yet, in the end...

Last edited by Royal_Devil; 2009-01-27 at 13:56.
Old 2009-01-27, 13:00   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Chapter should be aptly titled Quincy Archer Hates you Too . Ishida looked really cool with his entry. Whats with Kubo and animal kingdom ,I wish we get a saber-tooth now that would be awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissthestick View Post
i dont get why Yammi was fighting the girls in the first place, just cause of Ohrime?
Yammy is fighting a free for all after he finished up the twincars, he attacked Inoue .
Old 2009-01-27, 14:32   Link #5
Langus
Optimus Prime

ROFLMAO! And people said it wouldn't happen...

Way to go Kubo - keeping the Ishida x Orihime ship alive!

This makes me so happy in an evil cackling sort of way.
Old 2009-01-27, 14:42   Link #6
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Ishida? That's pretty unexpected

Hopefully he can win
Old 2009-01-27, 15:17   Link #7
Sinta

Ha, I hope its true. I totally called it if so. That makes me feel powerful, and finally Ishida gets a GAR moment.
Old 2009-01-27, 15:24   Link #8
blue skies
noch einmal?

HOLY MOLY ISHIDA/INOUE FTMFW

I feel like I have been waiting for this my entire life.

Just kidding. But I haven't been this excited about Bleach since Szayel I don't even remember when. I just know that I can't wait to see this one. Chapter where.
Old 2009-01-27, 15:30   Link #9
ParaPho

*manages to keeps shipper side down low*

Seriously, I'm just too exited to really care about anything else but Ishida showing!
Old 2009-01-27, 15:31   Link #10
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
I guess this is a good day for IshiHime fans. Reminds me of the time he saved her from that fat bastard in SS.
Old 2009-01-27, 16:12   Link #11
Sinta

I rewatched those episodes with my wife, who hasn't seen Bleach. i'd forgotten how entertaining they were. It was pretty messed up what Ishida did, he was one of the only real casaulities from the invasion.
Old 2009-01-27, 16:20   Link #12
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Wow......I know huh? Thought this shipping thing died down. Good job KT.
Old 2009-01-27, 16:29   Link #13
Scarlett_Rain55

I still don't see how Inoue will suddenly start falling for Ishida. But oh well.
Old 2009-01-27, 17:12   Link #14
Sinta

I'm not so sure about shipping but its funny that most expectations went out the window isn't it.
Old 2009-01-27, 17:17   Link #15
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
I rewatched those episodes with my wife, who hasn't seen Bleach. i'd forgotten how entertaining they were. It was pretty messed up what Ishida did, he was one of the only real casaulities from the invasion.
Especially loved this line:
"You'll find plenty in this bow of mine, that intent to kill you like so much"

Even if the shinigami was weak, it was damn cool. Ichigo can be a bore sometimes and Ishida is refereshing in that sense.
Old 2009-01-27, 17:26   Link #16
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
So Ishida is fighting Yami? (I knew it)

...I bet he he uses projectiles.
Old 2009-01-27, 18:21   Link #17
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
So Ishida is fighting Yami? (I knew it)

...I bet he he uses projectiles.
His shikai probably involves chip-shaped projectiles of some sort.

Wait that'd be no good cuz then he'd EAT his own sword

Ishida: Super coolness, but I doubt Kubo saved yammy till the every end to be killed by Ishida. Even though he's usually the 1st after Ichigo to get power-ups.
Old 2009-01-27, 18:25   Link #18
Scarlett_Rain55

I just Yammy is out of the way. This battle has way too many characters in it.
Old 2009-01-27, 18:36   Link #19
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
I just Yammy is out of the way. This battle has way too many characters in it.
No it ties up a loose end quite nicely. What purpose can and Espada who kills indiscriminately for pleasure. One who isn't even a Good-Bad guy, serve?

Ishida can take him out as payback for that kick he delivered to Orihime.

I expected this...it's pretty bad ass. I don't care if Yami dies. I don't care if those bytches die.

Ishida vs. Yami. Ichigo vs. Ulq no more distractions. It's a great set-up

I am a little upset because I thought Ulq and Orihime could watch from the sidelines together...=/

I like Loli's release. Centipede...

@ Freya shipping never dies...There are just times, when deh waters run still. Then you get a WAVE... (In this case triangular Tsunami)

*Deh Shippers surroundz joO...Deh Shippers surroundz joO...Deh Shippers surroundz joO...*
Old 2009-01-27, 18:41   Link #20
saravis

Wow KT really knows how to pick them, now the IshiHime shippers are refueled and ready to go. Funny thing though, would be if KT plays a role reversal, if Ishida gets beat by Yammi and Orihime saves him. I'd feel sorry for Ishida, the guy is seriously in the need for a significant win, but it would certainly be amusing.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion