AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-11-13, 22:09   Link #4001
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Are you saying I should judge girls value based on size of their bust? that's pretty sexist pal.
Uh, how did you even come up with that based on DragonOsman's point? He was basing it off that the chapter was clearly using Kurou's breasts as a indicator of change instead of a benchmark.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-14, 01:25   Link #4002
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY.Gangnam View Post
I'm more surprised as to how Touta managed to see through Kuro's disguise.

The "broship" between the both of them must have been too "strong".
Broship with benefits....
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-14, 03:14   Link #4003
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Don't misunderstand me. I'm not like that. But the fact that she has breasts should be proof enough, no? I mean, honestly, do guys have boobs? We also saw hers in a situation where you can't say they're fake.
I know what you meant. I was joking. Anyway saying someone is girl just because bust is same thing claim that having snake make Hikari Shinji man.

I guess I should correct myself and say I need Kuromaru prove not that he is A girl but THE girl (than I shall call him Kuroko). If you get difference. Being a girl is matter of fact I can't argue about that, but that's not what is important.
Old 2015-11-14, 13:50   Link #4004
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The heroine is Eva, though. That's already obvious. Kuroumaru is just a haremette.
Old 2015-11-14, 14:54   Link #4005
Tenzen12

And how is that related to anything?
Old 2015-11-14, 15:25   Link #4006
DragonOsman
Dragon King

You saying that you need to know that Kuroumaru is THE girl rather than just A girl.
Old 2015-11-16, 17:38   Link #4007
Hata
時の異邦人

— I am sort of glad our regular 2ch and MK contributor is not the same group of people who got arrested last week, the routines will go on, and really, the advantage of making some web money from reading a manga chapter 3 days before the publishing date is not worth going to jail for.

— as usual, everyone is concentrate on the shipping war, not realize Ken is up to his usual trick of playing the readers, the pattern of Negima, if anything, should tell you Ken will withhold that until the last possible moments, my bet is still no major changes. Kurou calling herself “boku” not withstanding.

— so everyone just ignore the return of our favorite space port neck slasher hentai, if he really turns out to be part of Chao’s ancestor, what a sorry role (hentai of the week) he is turning into? I was really looking forward to him stalking Karen in the story, too.

— on twitter Ken offers his thoughts on Paris attacks, as we know, he was just there 5 months ago.

— Ken also offers his super nature sensation story of an invisible “helping hand”, to me more like he drinks a bit too much.
Old 2015-11-16, 19:01   Link #4008
AstroNerdBoy

Yeah, I saw that arrest news on 2ch. I figured we wouldn't even get a spoiler image from them this week as a result, but we did.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 21:28   Link #4009
Exether

Just read the latest chapter...

Spoiler for Chapter 102:

Don't tell me we're going to end up with Kuromaru choosing to become a dude because "I want to be strong to protect Tota!" That would be the stupidest reason ever...
Old 2015-11-17, 22:13   Link #4010
Twi

It's more logical. I mean, it'd be one thing if he could still fight in that form, but he's supposed to be the heavy-hitter of the rookies. Every time he ends up mind-controlled he ends up kicking so much tail you can tell he's holding back.

Why should he be forced to be female when its obvious that Touta only sees Kitty in the closest thing to a romantic light? At least if he has the strength to protect him his life will have some meaning when he doesn't even like the sword but wanted to use it for his sake.
Old 2015-11-17, 22:54   Link #4011
Exether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
It's more logical. I mean, it'd be one thing if he could still fight in that form, but he's supposed to be the heavy-hitter of the rookies. Every time he ends up mind-controlled he ends up kicking so much tail you can tell he's holding back.

Why should he be forced to be female when its obvious that Touta only sees Kitty in the closest thing to a romantic light? At least if he has the strength to protect him his life will have some meaning when he doesn't even like the sword but wanted to use it for his sake.
You're right. Now that I've calmed down I see it Too bad it seems my newly born ship is going to be busted real soon

It'll be nice in that case, if Akamatsu can give Kitty more screen time. That's the main ship after all
Old 2015-11-17, 23:06   Link #4012
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

At last the plot is moving, honestly that was lame these past chapters until the shadow person come off
let see what will be next chapter
also kudo for Ikku he really one-step behind bro
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 23:08   Link #4013
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I'm more hoping that rather than choosing to be a boy to be strong, Kuromaru realizes that she (atm) doesn't need to be a boy to be strong. In that sense, i think it's a mental block as opposed to an actual physical issue. Kuromaru uses Ki to strengthen her (atm) body to do crazy stuff. Girls in this series and the previous one are insanely strong, I can't think of any reason other than a mental trick causing her (atm) be unable to use ki properly. Actually it may be physical as well because Ki (if i recall correctly) has something to do with blood flow and the flow of energy through the body. If her (atm) body changes that would likely cause an issue with control of that flow. Anyway, I just don't want it to come down to boys are strong and protect people while girls are weak and require protection. That's all i gotta say about that >.< Ah well I guess we will see over the next few weeks. I think a philosopher from the Byzantine Empire once said, "Manga is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you gonna get." or something along those lines.

PS. one more thing i noticed about this chapter. Did it seem to anyone else that some of the backgrounds where so well done that the manga style characters in them almost felt out of place? something about them just felt a little too real i suppose.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin

Last edited by SoloPanda; 2015-11-18 at 00:35.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-18, 01:04   Link #4014
Tranhieu

I would feel bad for her if she had to give up on being a girl just for the sake of having strength so as to stay by Touta's side. She seemed to be enjoying the new identity a lot in this chapter, something more important than being acknowledged by Touta.
Tranhieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-18, 01:58   Link #4015
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
PS. one more thing i noticed about this chapter. Did it seem to anyone else that some of the backgrounds where so well done that the manga style characters in them almost felt out of place? something about them just felt a little too real i suppose.
that is because Ken use the CG background straight without taking the efforts to disguise it.

if you watch the NHK documentary Manben on manga drawing, there is a technique that after you create photorealistic CG background, (either by scanned photos or 3D programs), you have to actually use a pen (computer or real G pen) to “touch up” on it to make it not 100% perfect, so to create the “rustic” feel of hand drawing, to take away the common “copy and paste” feel of CG works combined with hand drawing.

it takes times and efforts, something while might be possible for a monthly manga serial, but hard for a weekly manga to attempt in high frequency.
Old 2015-11-18, 04:15   Link #4016
DerGilga
Banned

I hope Touta and Kurou-chan's relationship won't turn into something like this:
Spoiler for best husband ever:

But how did Touta see through Kurou's disguise and what was he going to say? I still think Touta knows already about Kurou's condition.

I hope Kurou not having the strength isn't about girls being weaker than boys. Like others said this doesn't fit into this setting. Maybe it is about something like 'puberty' and Kurou's body now changes means she isn't capable of properly using her body now or something.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-18, 04:34   Link #4017
Ultragunner

well, it can go either way

But I hope that if Kurou wavered and mumbled about how "I should be a boy so that I can be strong", Touta would set it straight by something like: "Girl weak? What are you talking about? The one I look up to the most is a female loli/MILF-part-time badass, and my master is the invincible Witch!"

Touta is quite different from Negi in this regard,

_ Negi's target of admiration and adoration is Nagi (LOL) and his mentor is Rakan
_ Touta on the other hand, it's Eva and Dana, respectively

Also unlike Negi, Touta already has quite a few dependable male male companions
Old 2015-11-18, 04:41   Link #4018
Tenzen12

-Best option: Kuro decide settle with being guy.
- 2nd best: Kuro decide drop strenght and go for speed or precise techniques, proving him being girl has merit.

-What I hope will not happen: Kuro get damseled and proving me becoming girl was bad idea from very beginning.
Old 2015-11-18, 11:29   Link #4019
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
-Best option: Kuro decide settle with being guy.
- 2nd best: Kuro decide drop strenght and go for speed or precise techniques, proving him being girl has merit.

-What I hope will not happen: Kuro get damseled and proving me becoming girl was bad idea from very beginning.
becareful what you nop hope will likely happen... lol
Old 2015-11-18, 12:17   Link #4020
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

on the minute was that multiple arm guy ( the guy made Kuro struggling with his bash) is one of members Fate Ala Rubra?
assuming Fate chase Touta again
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love