AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-05-28, 07:59   Link #35981
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I do the current one in 4 turns (night). Space Ishtar and Castoria have definitely been my best pulls in the game. They made the game so much less of a chore.
Old 2023-05-28, 08:50   Link #35982
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
To be fair, you don't have to necessarily loop. Triple AoE comps (or double with one able to refill) are perfectly viable for anything short of 90++ nodes.
It makes everything much less annoying though.
And well... I could probably loop with most of them, but I'm not yet done with the Arctic Mystic code...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-29, 03:29   Link #35983
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
It's not that they looked identical, the "mastermind" was using some yin-yang sorcery to mess with everyone's perception
Ah yes, the mindfuckery Xu Fu also used on Columbus, Tell & Spartacus. My bad, I forgot about that part in particular.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-30, 09:06   Link #35984
MartianMage

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Ilya's Castle CQ
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-30, 20:24   Link #35985
Rizare

Randomly rolled Kashin Koyi aka spider doll girl thanks to gimmick quest tickets. Sure, they aren't hard quests, but it's nice to relax once in a while.

I'm not too far from farming 100 boxes and then I'm done using apples.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-03, 05:59   Link #35986
AC-Phoenix
Detective

NA: Morgan intensifies

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2023-06-06, 11:00   Link #35987
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

20SQ in one login. Feels good man.

I decided to take advantage of the current campaign to progress through the main story since that's kind of exactly what it's for. Finished Chinese Lostbelt, and I can't say I enjoyed it much. Being spoiled about Yu Mei-ren and Xian Yu's ultimate fate in the Summer Camp event probably had to do with it but regardless, I don't think it was a very good story. The hypest moment was probably Spartacus' sacrifice but that was ripped straight from Camelot. As much as I love Mordred, I felt like she didn't belong there and she didn't end up doing shit in the end. Jing Ke made sense given who the King was, and was probably the stand out Servant of the story on the Chaldea side.

Nezha had plenty of screentime in Salem and her way of talking annoys me to no end, sadly it looks like she's a resident Servant like Holmes and Da Vinci now since she's also going to the Indian Lostbelt (played the prologue). Only thing I know about this LB is who its King is, so it will be a fresh experience. Based on who the King is I can tell Karna is going to be summoned though.

You guys have fun with LB6!
Old 2023-06-06, 11:57   Link #35988
Homura7

So the day of reckoning is finally here. Just finished Section 1, and what can I say?

Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
You guys have fun with LB6!
You too, have fun. Guess you no longer think is a hassle to progress through the main story, uh? I takes a while to get things going, but trust me is worth every minute.

LB4 is where the story takes off. After a fulgurant begining with LB1 and losing a bit of steam through LB2 and LB3. But where the story truly shines awaits you in the titanic LB5.
Old 2023-06-06, 12:04   Link #35989
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
So the day of reckoning is finally here. Just finished Section 1, and what can I say?

Spoiler for spoiler:

You too, have fun. Guess you no longer think is a hassle to progress through the main story, uh? I takes a while to get things going, but trust me is worth every minute.

LB4 is where the story takes off. After a fulgurant begining with LB1 and losing a bit of steam through LB2 and LB3. But where the story truly shines awaits you in the titanic LB5.
Spoiler for LB 6:
Old 2023-06-06, 12:30   Link #35990
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post

Never felt it was a hassle. I just get a little burned out after a while and have to take breaks, and sometimes it's harder to get back to it either because of other hobbies getting in the way or on-going FGO events eating up time and APs. I started a bit more than 300 days ago, I think I'm making good time all things considered.
Old 2023-06-06, 13:06   Link #35991
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I did 4 (Free btw) 30 Quartz Rolls on Morgan

1ST: Gemstone CE
2nd: Fairy Gawain and Morgan.

3rd: Gemstone CE
4th Another Morgan.

NP2 should be enough for Buster.,..

Wait... That Wolf is that...
Spoiler for "Is that Wolf...?"; LB6, also Tsukihime:

On a translation note... Is the use of the word "sacrament" correctly translated? Because the way they are described sounds so much different than what we know from the Holy Church... In fact, the Holy Church's sacraments would seem to be especially useful against the type of fairies.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2023-06-06 at 17:18.
Old 2023-06-06, 18:38   Link #35992
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well, threw down all the rolls I could really spare for Morgan's banner. Just threw about 50 tickets and hoped for the best. Did end up getting a copy. So I can't complain there. Will take my luck and save for the next banner.

Might as well chart my thoughts as I go on this LB too. There's a lot to take in and this feels like a story that will be great.
Spoiler for Story Thoughts:

So that's the main story that I can access cleared. I was curious how they were going to handle things with the somewhat confusing release messaging they had in the announcement stream. But does look like Part 1 is here, Part 2 coming in less than a couple weeks, and part 3...maybe July?

Also, have to say I like that they are pushing themselves a bit more in the game. Trying to get more scenes of actual battles using the in-game sprites instead of having "fights" happening with the still images at the forefront. Only so much they can do with the FGO engine, but they are at least adding to the entertainment.

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2023-07-11 at 22:43.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-07, 15:24   Link #35993
Rasen

Aw sweet Jessup, they've gone and FFX'd my FGO. Did they say if this is going to be a permanent feature going forward or is it an event gimmick?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-07, 15:58   Link #35994
Homura7

Just finished Section 8. Man, that was a lot to take in and next section is the largest, so I'm stopping there.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2023-06-07, 16:02   Link #35995
bakato

I decided to pull after completing the story first to collect all the goodies. 95 tickets bought me an oyakodon. So far, average luck. If any of my friends are here, you can expect to find a 10/10/10 lolilancelot on my support when she releases.
Old 2023-06-07, 16:22   Link #35996
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Aw sweet Jessup, they've gone and FFX'd my FGO. Did they say if this is going to be a permanent feature going forward or is it an event gimmick?
Permanent. It's the new "thing" being brought with Ordeal Call, similar to the grails and Fou paws and command codes in the past.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-07, 16:52   Link #35997
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Permanent. It's the new "thing" being brought with Ordeal Call, similar to the grails and Fou paws and command codes in the past.
Yeesh.

When they did their surveys, I complained about grinding. I must've been in the extreme minority.

Probably should focus on Berserkers/Casters/Extra first?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-07, 17:04   Link #35998
GDB

Extra isn't an option yet, as far as I'm aware. I'm personally going to hold off for the time being until we get a proper translation of the various pathways and get a feel for how generous the new dust stuff is in events and the like, since otherwise you can only get 30 per day (10 per quest, quests need a new stamina thing that only regenerates at 3 per daily login, cap of 9).

Otherwise, I'll probably personally go Lancer to make my Ereshkigal even stronger, though I'd really prefer to do Extra if it opens soon to boost Draco and Sitonai (my primary boss killers).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-08, 11:41   Link #35999
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I decided to pull after completing the story first to collect all the goodies. 95 tickets bought me an oyakodon. So far, average luck. If any of my friends are here, you can expect to find a 10/10/10 lolilancelot on my support when she releases.
Well glad your luck was at least average .

I'd like to say that I'll also have a Loli Lancelot at 10/10/10 when she releases, but I just don't have enough bells. Thankfully the story gave just enough that I can guarantee 10/8/10 though . Will see how things go in terms of NP levels...
Old 2023-06-08, 15:12   Link #36000
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Just when I wanted to make a joke about Boggard tying the knot with Mash, the next section destroyed it.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon