Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-24, 09:47   Link #11461
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
It won't happen. Lelouch won't be able to go to the Ashford academy ever again, provided that Zero's Requiem goes as he plans and he won't end up dead because of Nunnally. Hell, he won't be able to go near civilization ever again.

...I don't like where this is leading, Lelouch ending up locked inside the world of C forever. It's either that, living in the woods or death. Milly sure as hell won't fit into this equation.
That would not be a satisfactory ending at all. I once thought that Code Geass was about liberating Japan from Britannia and create the UFN to protect it. From there, Zero disappears from the public scene to return to a normal life with his friends at Ashford Academy. Instead, it turns out to be the typical tragedic ending where the lead character is forever isolated from his friends.

I still think that he could pull out a situation where the world would forget that he was ever the Emperor of Britannia. This way, he would still be with his friends and Nunnally once again, while Schniezel becomes the new Emperor of Britannia. That would be a satisfactory ending to me.
Old 2008-09-24, 09:48   Link #11462
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
If this is just a "It was a dream." Lelouch will be able to return to Ashford Academy, dates Shirley, lives with Rolo and Nunnally happily together. In this idea, Lelouch will be able to keep his promise of his fireworks ending with everyone around getting along. In fact I hate this idea although it seems possible.
No please, not that kind of ending v________________________v

I want to see an ending to "this" story, and all the drama which could come with it.
Old 2008-09-24, 09:51   Link #11463
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
No please, not that kind of ending v________________________v

I want to see an ending to "this" story, and all the drama which could come with it.
I'm just stating the worst . I hate this kind of ending too. I wish my guess is wrong this time round as well.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-09-24, 09:51   Link #11464
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
i just realized that Lelouch or Suzaku could go Kira on this one and retire/hide in an orphanage run by a blind guy since Guilford is now blind
And how would he have made his way to a hospital without at least running into a wall once if he's blind?

Anyways, I've been looking at rather feasible specs about the final Turn, and I gotta say, it's a pretty close tie between Suzaku and Kallen. Both of them have a 50:50 chance if dying.
Old 2008-09-24, 09:53   Link #11465
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
That would not be a satisfactory ending at all. I once thought that Code Geass was about liberating Japan from Britannia and create the UFN to protect it. From there, Zero disappears from the public scene to return to a normal life with his friends at Ashford Academy. Instead, it turns out to be the typical tragedic ending where the lead character is forever isolated from his friends.

I still think that he could pull out a situation where the world would forget that he was ever the Emperor of Britannia. This way, he would still be with his friends and Nunnally once again, while Schniezel becomes the new Emperor of Britannia. That would be a satisfactory ending to me.
Its not a tragedy at all from my perspective, if anything is to be made of it is that the world is greater then just one students personal desires or the ambitions or countries and nations, its about a realization and enlightenment about people in general I feel. Sure he gave up something to get this far, but he also achieved something great in the process. Not for one minute do I think Lelouch now regrets his choice to walk down this path, he may have regrets about things that happened along the way, but going on from there and leading up to this end was worth it from his perspective, or he'll make it worth it I guess you could say since we aren't at the finale just yet.
Old 2008-09-24, 09:55   Link #11466
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Anyways, I've been looking at rather feasible specs about the final Turn, and I gotta say, it's a pretty close tie between Suzaku and Kallen. Both of them have a 50:50 chance if dying.
i think suzaku has a higher chance but not that much. hey it's the last episode, when will he get the death he's wishing for?
Old 2008-09-24, 09:56   Link #11467
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
i think suzaku has a higher chance but not that much. hey it's the last episode, when will he get the death he's wishing for?
He doesn't wish for death anymore!
Old 2008-09-24, 09:56   Link #11468
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...Except he's not wishing for death now.
Old 2008-09-24, 09:58   Link #11469
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
And thats one more reason why he might die.
Old 2008-09-24, 09:59   Link #11470
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
And thats one more reason why he might die.
"I don't wish for death, so I'm gonna die."

lolwut?
Old 2008-09-24, 10:01   Link #11471
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Its not a tragedy at all from my perspective, if anything is to be made of it is that the world is greater then just one students personal desires or the ambitions or countries and nations, its about a realization and enlightenment about people in general I feel. Sure he gave up something to get this far, but he also achieved something great in the process. Not for one minute do I think Lelouch now regrets his choice to walk down this path, he may have regrets about things that happened along the way, but going on from there and leading up to this end was worth it from his perspective, or he'll make it worth it I guess you could say since we aren't at the finale just yet.
i agree, this is backed up with what lelouch replied to CC when she asked whether he hates her for messing up his life (or something like that)

and a return to Ashford would just be plain ridiculous and would ruin everything. a good ending doesn;t need to be all happy-happy. so what if lelouch is isolated, it isn't really all that tragic

on suzaku's death wish: has it been explicitly stated that he doesn't want to die anymore? i might have missed that one

@Dream: irony is the funny thing about life
Old 2008-09-24, 10:01   Link #11472
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
"I don't wish for death, so I'm gonna die."

lolwut?
I meant because it would be so ironic.
Old 2008-09-24, 10:04   Link #11473
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Yeah, for the sake of the fangirls who don't want to have their heart broken, he has to live!

*proud fangirl*
Old 2008-09-24, 10:11   Link #11474
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Yeah, for the sake of the fangirls who don't want to have their heart broken, he has to live!

*proud fangirl*
Well said Naro-chan! I couldn't bear such a pain...
Old 2008-09-24, 10:17   Link #11475
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:

*proud fangirl*
But he already has died and been replaced by plotzaku. Unfourtunately.
Old 2008-09-24, 10:18   Link #11476
darthfury78

The only reason why Lelouch x Shirley relationship happened was because she made it be known to him. If Milly had done the same, then he would have been with her also. The problem with Milly was that she was in an arranged engagement to restore her family's Nobility. Otherwise, she would have had Lelouch all to herself before Shirley came along. The only reason why the writers created Shirley's character was to keep Lelouch away from Milly. In addition, they wanted to give Lelouch a motivation to follow the demon path by killing her off. Milly was a character that the writers like. Rivalz was just there as a tease for Milly. The only way that a Milly x Lelouch relationship could ever happen is if his potential love interests are eliminated, which are C.C., Shirley and Kallen. Because the "World's End" saga was so important, C.C. and Kallen were essential to that story. Thus Milly character graduated to become a news reporter so that she could cover the story.

However, I must admit that there might be a possible Milly x Rivalz relationship because they are beginning to react the same way towards each other. And with Lelouch practically non-existant from Ashford Academy because he wanted to deal with Rolo intially for killing Shirley, it turns out that the Demon path that he is on might become his eternal separation.

Another alternative that Lelouch could do is make the world assume that he was Emperor Charles, the 98th Emperor, who dies before Schniezel. Thus, Schniezel becomes the rightful 99th Emperor. This plan would call for using the Domocles as a satalite to geassed the entire world into forgeting that he was ever the Emperor of Britannia. This might be the only for Lelouch to be with his friends again.
Old 2008-09-24, 10:21   Link #11477
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
The only reason why Lelouch x Shirley relationship happened was because she made it be known to him. If Milly had done the same, then he would have been with her also. The problem with Milly was that she was in an arranged engagement to restore her family's Nobility. Otherwise, she would have had Lelouch all to herself before Shirley came along. The only reason why the writers created Shirley's character was to keep Lelouch away from Milly.
You do realize that Shirley was not that MUCH of a side-chara as Milly is. She was more important to Lelouch and that is obvious.
Old 2008-09-24, 10:22   Link #11478
Dream_Traveller
Banned

You'd think that if he wanted to be back with his friends, he wouldn't deliberately going about spilling blood.
Old 2008-09-24, 10:23   Link #11479
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
You do realize that Shirley was not that MUCH of a side-chara as Milly is. She was more important to Lelouch and that is obvious.
You're right.

That's almost insulting to shirley's character to say that. I hope that Lelouch will have a thought for her during the epilogue. I really hope
Old 2008-09-24, 10:24   Link #11480
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
You're right.

That's almost insulting to shirley's character to say that. I hope that Lelouch will have a thought for her during the epilogue. I really hope
She got a nod in the flashback about how he witnessed peoples will to struggle for a better tomorrow, as did Mao, heck even Charles, i think that was really fitting and nicely done
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers