AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-06-25, 09:50   Link #44501
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I have no idea about you, but my onee-san harem now has:

-- Chifuyu

-- Maya

-- Tabane

-- Clarissa

-- Natasha

-- Nagisako

-- Squall

-- Autumn
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 10:03   Link #44502
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Nagisako...?

I think I've seen the pics of Squall, but not Autumn...

My big three were Chifuyu, Maya, and Tabane with Natasha as a special mention/guest. That's all I'd ever need. But just four women does not a harem make.
Old 2013-06-25, 10:18   Link #44503
demino_hellsin
That one guy

squall

the elder sister of Kaoru Mayuzumi. Focus on upper right corner
Old 2013-06-25, 10:34   Link #44504
Eratas123

Man, he's just going through the bakery isn't he?
Old 2013-06-25, 10:38   Link #44505
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Go through the bakery? We're sending him the whole catalogue's worth whether he wants it or not XD
Old 2013-06-25, 10:46   Link #44506
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I SHOULD be able to complete MOST of the editing by today, but at least I won't be able to send it out until tom, I have a VERY important ECG test which I have to get 80 percent to pass otherwise I have to retake it.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 14:08   Link #44507
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...So how is Squall's personality...? I wonder...

~*~

Squall: So...this is the big gathering, huh. *hands on her hips* All for what? A boy who can't go to the bathroom without his big sister helping him?

**Room temp becomes noticeably colder**

Chifuyu: **'Special Skill: 1000 Winters' glare**... I don't recall 'Trash' being on the guest list, Tabane ...

Squall: Eh? don't you mean yourself, you useless trashy pilot.

Maya: *freaking out* Why is she even here!?

Squall: Well, someone has to make that idiot into a real man. And you know what they say...*gives her hair a toss* 'Blondes do it the Best'. *smirks as Chifuyu growls* There's no way that he'll ever come into his full potential being coddled by you groupies.

Natasha: So says the woman with her cleavage hanging half out. Ichika-kun doesn't need someone like you ....here... *backs away as Chifuyu steps forward*

Chifuyu: How interesting... *slowly stalks toward Squall* I would like to see this 'best' that you speak of. You dare to call me 'trash' AND threaten to take my brother away from me...? 15-year old precocious brats, I can deal with...but 20-something year old wannabe cougars stalking my brother is where I draw the line. I"ll have you see Hell in all it's forms for that insult, you 'Blustery Day Bitch'.

Squall: Well, if anything, your dirty mouth is world-class... Did you practice enough on your brother to get it like that?

Maya: They don't have access to their IS, do they? DO THEY!?!
Old 2013-06-25, 17:52   Link #44508
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I SHOULD be able to complete MOST of the editing by today, but at least I won't be able to send it out until tom, I have a VERY important ECG test which I have to get 80 percent to pass otherwise I have to retake it.
No please forget the draft, TEST FIRST
(I know how you feel, we're the same field after all)
Old 2013-06-25, 18:42   Link #44509
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Oh god tempest

Squall is like onee-san. Think evil counterpart of tatenashi. She never insults directly or gets serious over something, at least shown so far.
Old 2013-06-25, 20:55   Link #44510
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hn, but she was never face to face with Chifuyu ... yet. :3 I thought that might have gotten her riled up but hey, it was just something >.>
Old 2013-06-26, 02:47   Link #44511
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post

squall
- Y'know, I can't get over the fact that Choco draws mature women in IS so much better than the younger ones. (wipes drool)
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 03:50   Link #44512
DarkJak2050

It's a fact that Squall and Autumn have a homosexual relationship, right?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 07:18   Link #44513
Eratas123

No, Hawke never implied that was the case :/

Anyway, I just read the new manga for Charlotte.....and now I have diabetes.
Old 2013-06-26, 07:46   Link #44514
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Squall and Autumn are indeed in a straight homosexual relationship. Though Squall seems to show the personality of someone who bats on either team.
Old 2013-06-26, 08:11   Link #44515
Eratas123

We don't know if its a real relationship or she's just boinking Autumn because she's a good pilot. It could go either way.
Old 2013-06-26, 08:25   Link #44516
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Again, bats on either team

That awkward moment when you imagine someone wielding a 50 meter sword...
Old 2013-06-26, 08:53   Link #44517
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Tabane: Ne ne, Chi-chan~ Why can't WE have that kind of relationship~! You'd everything I have to offer, and that's a lot you know~

Chifuyu: Not even in my nightmares, Tabane. *sees Squall positively drooling at the thought* I already get most of what you got anyway, whether I want it or not.

Tabane: Mhmm, Chi-chan's the best hands down for everything - especially her hands~

Squall: Are you sure, that I can't persuade you, my dear Shinomono-sensei? I assure you, my hands are just as talented.

Tabane: That almost becomes something approaching an offer, seeing as I've been so lonely without Chi-chan, Ik-kun or Houki-chan to keep me company.

Maya: ...are you going for your own personal Harem...?

Tabane: Waaai~! I know, I can clone them! My very own harem of Chi-chans and Ik-kuns!! I would be even richer than Solomon!

Chifuyu: Give me a break, who would want something like that...

Maya: *breathing heavy* M-my very own Chifuyu-san and Ichika-kun...? Heh heh, I don't know if I'm ready for this...

Chifuyu: ... oi
Old 2013-06-26, 09:02   Link #44518
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Why is turning IS into a regular shonen action thing so poorly received? The question just occurs to me.
Old 2013-06-26, 10:23   Link #44519
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Why is turning IS into a regular shonen action thing so poorly received? The question just occurs to me.
Please elaborate.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 10:41   Link #44520
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

We interrupt your regular schedule for...something I need to get out of my sistem

They took us by surprise. Human-like aliens slipped through the shadows and struck without warning. Vicious beasts tore through armored men like paper, and from the corpses more of them rose. Hulking monstrosities and autonomous death machines unleashed death with their advanced heavy weapons. And from the heavens, extraterrestrial vessels scorched the earth with fire and brimstone.

Conventional military forces rallied against them, and failed. They were outgunned, outmatched, unable to fought the powerful and elusive foe. For a while, all hope seemed lost.

But we, XCOM, fought back.

Little-by-little, we closed the technology gap. We examined their corpses, interrogated what few prisoners we could capture, and studied the shattered remains of their terrible armaments. From there we upgraded our old gear, copied what the invaders had and then started inventing our own - power armor, cloaking tech, energy weapons, and more. Enhanced, we started making a difference.

But what truly leveled the playing field was something that didn't came from reverse engineering alien tech. From the greatest mind of our century emerged our greatest weapon, our steel angels. Powered exoskeletons, equipped with futuristic sensors, protected by shield barriers, and capable of reaching hypersonic and performing high-g maneuvers without inconveniencing their pilots, smashed our enemies, bombing their ground troopers and downing their spaceships. They were expensive, hard to produce and maintain, and demanded an entirely new curriculum of operator training. But they gave us victory, inspired hope, and that's all that mattered.

The mad genius that gave birth to our strongest trump card gave them the name: Infinite Stratos.

---
Basically, a nuXCOMxInfinite Stratos fusion.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest