AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-06, 08:20   Link #121
Destined_Fate

No I'm not, I just explained to you what went down. Amata never ceased to exist, he lost a part of himself but for all intents and purposes he's still the same guy with just a few less screw in his head. Kagura isn't anything but a fake, a cheap imititation created by Mykage to suit his trolling. The current Amata is Amata, even if Kagura is absorbed back into him the one that will remain is Amata. The only thing that may change is the hair/eye color and Amata being less of a wimp.

Yet Amata didn't show any of those traits and considering where he lived he may never have shown those traits at all regardless.

Because he is a fake, Kagura couldn't have existed without Amata and Mykage. Amata can exist just fine without either because he's the real deal.
Old 2012-06-06, 08:26   Link #122
kuromitsu

But Kagura is not an imitation seeing how he's nothing like Amata, except for the red hair (and even the shade of red is different).
Old 2012-06-07, 06:38   Link #123
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

That discussion pretty much sums up the reasons why people shouldn't discuss when opinions are so diametrically opposite.
No one gains anything by it. They just tire each other out.

Old 2012-06-08, 06:20   Link #124
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

I look at it this way: what will happen if Kagura dies? Will Amata be affected? If not, that makes him the original and Kagura the imposter.
Old 2012-06-08, 06:33   Link #125
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
I look at it this way: what will happen if Kagura dies? Will Amata be affected?
I think its a NO. Kagura and Amata are two different person since the incident during childhood. Kagura would be like a lost personality of Amagura.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
If not, that makes him the original and Kagura the imposter.
I think its a NO as well. Both are half of the other which makes neither two the original nor the impostor.
Old 2012-06-10, 01:17   Link #126
SABER60069

I don't think he actually means Kagura being a fake

Just that Amata is the main and arguably the more important half which I agree with

And others would probably argue that they are both equal halves and none is more important than the other which I can agree with too

My point is if I were to pick who is more important of the two and not allowed to pick both then I would without a doubt choose Amata and never Kagura
Closed Thread

Tags
characters