AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-12, 14:10   Link #381
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
No there's not. I think Hongfire has some general ATLAS dictionaries for visual novels that you can use, but nothing specialized. If you want to refine it you need to add definitions one by one.
Yup, I usually add substitutions for the names so it'll be easier to read.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 20:53   Link #382
Deltoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Yeah. That's what I actually meant. A power related to words. Predictable and truly monstrous.

With these heroines, particularly Rose, we might hit the uncanny valley. Empathy takes a sharp drop just before something reaches being human and rises again as it get closer. How are they power-wise?

I was referring to how some of these would-be jerks rampaged and destroyed the village. Were their motivations ever explained?
personally i think the mc from re monster is the most op character i have ever encountered
Deltoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 21:02   Link #383
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltoren View Post
personally i think the mc from re monster is the most op character i have ever encountered
Hey. Absorption abilities are the very definition of cheat.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 21:23   Link #384
Deltoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
http://syosetu.com/

"Syosetsuka ni narou" (小説家になろう) or translated as "Let's become a novelist" is a web-novel posting site. With some publishing light novel companies printed several titles, I think this site need to be recognized more. Who knows? you might find any interesting title here and then find that its adapted into other media (Hopefully). Some titles from this site that has been published: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Log Horizon, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, Next Life, Mushoku Tensei -Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu, Re: Zero Kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Nee-chan wa Chuunibyou!, etc etc

This thread is for discussing several other titles that doesn't have their specific thread. Feel free to discuss, suggest, introduce, or talk anything else about Syosetsuka here.

As a start, I'll introduce one title which is quite new and I really loved this one

Original Title: モンスターのご主人様
Romaji: Monster no Goshujin-sama
Alternative Title: Master of Monster
Author: Chocola Mint (ショコラ・ミント)
Link: Here

Another Tenshou, I wonder why this theme of "transported to another world" is so popular? I also wonder why some titles have similar setting? but I don't care about it anymore, as long as the story good, I'm in! To me, reading a story is like eating a cake (I love cake~ ) as long as it's delicious, the topping doesn't really matter be it tenshou, tensei, or Isekai

Why do I like this title? Fantasy is a man romance they say, and then the theme about human hearts, and then the Heroines are just cute~~

My search keywords usually are: fantasy, ongoing, arranging from title with the most evaluation or arranging from title with the most unique users.

EDIT:
Spoiler for translation for easier narou page navigation:
is there an english translation of this anywhere or do i got to use GT?
Old 2014-07-12, 21:25   Link #385
travelingbum

enjoy using GT or whatever you use.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 09:19   Link #386
Deltoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
well lfuckkkkkkkkkkkkk
Old 2014-07-13, 12:38   Link #387
duburu

Quote:
my atlas is the same translation as google translate???!?!?!?!?!
duburu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-14, 12:40   Link #388
omegasereon

For 異世界来ちゃったけど帰り道何処?:
Spoiler for spoiler:
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 00:16   Link #389
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Nyanyanya~ finally a calm moment where updates are slowing down. Now! what should I talk about today~?

Original Title: ネカマしようと思ったら、異世界転生して女になったんだが!
Romaji: Nekama Shiyou to Omottara, Isekai Tenseishite Onna ni Nattandaga!
Alternative Title: Just As I thought of going as Tranny, I Reincarnated to Another World as a Girl!
Author: Seto Yuuichi (瀬戸悠一)

The story tells about a university student, Arisugawa Akito, fed up with the world and become a shut-in, spending his days playing Online games. One day, when he is surfing the net, he found a game with the title "New Life in Another World". Akito likes playing MMORPG, especially with fantasy setting, plus for a while, he have this one thing he want to try: playing as a female PC. Akito then quickly create his character which turns out like this:

Name: Alice
Race: Half Elf
Appearance: Straight silver hair (platinum blonde), Amber colored eyes, height around 160 cm and slender, reserved breast size.
Class: Apprentice Magician.
Stats: Strength (0), Stamina (1), Endurance (0), Agility (4), Wisdom (5).
Special Ability: [Potential], [Double Cast], [Incantation Shortening]

After that, a confirmation window appear with this question: "do you believe in the existence of another world?". Akito answered "yes" and his view blackened...

......waking out and found himself as a Female PC he had created earlier!

At first Akito, or Alice is confused but after sorting out his situation, he (she?) decided to live in this world, acting as "the cutest girl ever", or maybe even "become the strongest in this world". But there's problem here: Alice doesn't have any skill or any equipment, and currently encountered a monster! "rather... eeeeee what's this, no way, so cuuuute!!". The monster: Petit Panther level is just 1 but but Alice strength is 0, so there's no way Alice can beat it! Just when he he is about to get chomped, Alice is saved by a passer by adventurer. The man kindly guide Alice to the nearest town, Rinalle. This is where Alice new journey start...

First off, since Alice gender is female, with more female character appearing, the force of Yuri is very strong here, but the soul of Alice is actually a male, so it can be count as harem? Anyway, with the simple and already used plot device, this work resort to its character as its main strong point: Alice who is very girly (despite being a man inside) and mostly unreliable, but when the time comes, he can show his manly side; Adventurer Shion, who acts as a wildly cool reliable big sister for Alice; slave Iria, who sworn her loyalty to Alice and become her elegant cool bodyguard; Blacksmith Sayla, who adore and view Alice as a big brother(?); Witch Tilbell, who becomes Alice mentor and is the loli (babaa) of the group. You can expect the adventure of these flowers to be light-hearted. 'Though, it is not all comedy and not honobono as well, the story keep moving with steady pace, with some serious part like: Alice trying to appreciate more about the world and his life or Til who is chasing someone and fix her mistake, etc. By the way, Alice kind of remind me to Negi Springfield from Negima series.

Enjoyed this one and expected a good development. Those who need an easy read and like some cute (yuri) moment, then check this out!
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 03:50   Link #390
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Original Title: そだ☆シス
Romaji: Soda☆Sis!
Alternative Title: Bring up Lovely Sister!
Author: Mie

This is the everyday life story of Jasper Auriol and people all around him.

Uuh... well, that one sentence is enough for a synopsis I guess~~. In short this is another cute comedy story for relaxation. Forget those cliches about Hero or Demon King (although protagonist is a tensei). I love reading about Jasper X Celestia, the perfect couple! Lu and Lili are both very cute as well and an instant hau omochikaeri~ my favorite moment is when Jasper is pregnant ROFL.
Old 2014-07-18, 08:26   Link #391
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Nyanyanya~ finally a calm moment where updates are slowing down. Now! what should I talk about today~?

Original Title: ネカマしようと思ったら、異世界転生して女になったんだが!
Romaji: Nekama Shiyou to Omottara, Isekai Tenseishite Onna ni Nattandaga!
Alternative Title: Just As I thought of going as Tranny, I Reincarnated to Another World as a Girl!
Author: Seto Yuuichi (瀬戸悠一)

The story tells about a university student, Arisugawa Akito, fed up with the world and become a shut-in, spending his days playing Online games. One day, when he is surfing the net, he found a game with the title "New Life in Another World". Akito likes playing MMORPG, especially with fantasy setting, plus for a while, he have this one thing he want to try: playing as a female PC. Akito then quickly create his character which turns out like this:

Name: Alice
Race: Half Elf
Appearance: Straight silver hair (platinum blonde), Amber colored eyes, height around 160 cm and slender, reserved breast size.
Class: Apprentice Magician.
Stats: Strength (0), Stamina (1), Endurance (0), Agility (4), Wisdom (5).
Special Ability: [Potential], [Double Cast], [Incantation Shortening]

After that, a confirmation window appear with this question: "do you believe in the existence of another world?". Akito answered "yes" and his view blackened...

......waking out and found himself as a Female PC he had created earlier!

At first Akito, or Alice is confused but after sorting out his situation, he (she?) decided to live in this world, acting as "the cutest girl ever", or maybe even "become the strongest in this world". But there's problem here: Alice doesn't have any skill or any equipment, and currently encountered a monster! "rather... eeeeee what's this, no way, so cuuuute!!". The monster: Petit Panther level is just 1 but but Alice strength is 0, so there's no way Alice can beat it! Just when he he is about to get chomped, Alice is saved by a passer by adventurer. The man kindly guide Alice to the nearest town, Rinalle. This is where Alice new journey start...

First off, since Alice gender is female, with more female character appearing, the force of Yuri is very strong here, but the soul of Alice is actually a male, so it can be count as harem? Anyway, with the simple and already used plot device, this work resort to its character as its main strong point: Alice who is very girly (despite being a man inside) and mostly unreliable, but when the time comes, he can show his manly side; Adventurer Shion, who acts as a wildly cool reliable big sister for Alice; slave Iria, who sworn her loyalty to Alice and become her elegant cool bodyguard; Blacksmith Sayla, who adore and view Alice as a big brother(?); Witch Tilbell, who becomes Alice mentor and is the loli (babaa) of the group. You can expect the adventure of these flowers to be light-hearted. 'Though, it is not all comedy and not honobono as well, the story keep moving with steady pace, with some serious part like: Alice trying to appreciate more about the world and his life or Til who is chasing someone and fix her mistake, etc. By the way, Alice kind of remind me to Negi Springfield from Negima series.

Enjoyed this one and expected a good development. Those who need an easy read and like some cute (yuri) moment, then check this out!
Fascinating.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 13:56   Link #392
youreka

i'll rec 1 title, nothing new basically just mix another isekai story, but the story quiet good and heart warming harem fantasy.

Title : デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲
Romaji : Desumāchi kara hajimaru i sekai kyōsōkyoku sakusha
Link

Ichiro Suzuki is subcontractor outsourcing programer in company that create browser PC game. after finishing his work and send it via email he decide to sleep in the desk, suddenly when he wake up he in wilderness that resemble grand canyon.

he think its dream, why its dream? he remember sleep in desk and see in the corner of vision there an "icon" and "menu" that resemble his game that he currently work for. because there nothing to do he decide to explore the "menu screen" and he find his stat and name, there he find a disposable large scale magic "meteor rain" that can be used three times. well he decide to use meteor rain because nothing to do and faint to be blown by explosion dust, when he woke up its massive lv up and item.

the MC is lv 1 that have ability like game character "easy mode game like character" where he can get skill when he do something, he can get hostile skill if he get hit but cant get hostile unique skill. in middle of story there explanation that its a fantasy world where a reincarnation and summon to another world is common, few of them have cheat and unique like ability. there are hero , demon and satan, and MC will meet a hero that been summoned by god or meet another reincarnation person or summoned person that been summon by people in that world.

there magic gun/rifle/machine gun/cannon/rail gun but its categories like antique that work for smallfry and not very effective to monster lv 50+ that have thick skin or barrier.
even tough there are many history that summon and reincarnation is common, its world that modern technology rarely been seen, that where the mystery lies.

Last edited by youreka; 2014-07-25 at 10:45.
youreka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 17:27   Link #393
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by youreka View Post
i'll rec 1 title, nothing new basically just mix another tensei story, but the story quiet good and heart warming harem fantasy.

Link

Ichiro Suzuki is subcontractor outsourcing programer in company that create browser PC game. after finishing his work and send it via email he decide to sleep in the desk, suddenly when he wake up he in wilderness that resemble grand canyon.

he think its dream, why its dream? he remember sleep in desk and see in the corner of vision there an "icon" and "menu" that resemble his game that he currently work for. because there nothing to do he decide to explore the "menu screen" and he find his stat and name, there he find a disposable large scale magic "meteor rain" that can be used three times. well he decide to use meteor rain because nothing to do and faint to be blown by explosion dust, when he woke up its massive lv up and item.

the MC is lv 1 that have ability like game character "easy mode game like character" where he can get skill when he do something, he can get hostile skill if he get hit but cant get hostile unique skill. in middle of story there explanation that its a fantasy world where a reincarnation and summon to another world is common, few of them have cheat and unique like ability. there are hero , demon and satan, and MC will meet a hero that been summoned by god or meet another reincarnation person or summoned person that been summon by people in that world.

there magic gun/rifle/machine gun/cannon/rail gun but its categories like antique that work for smallfry and not very effective to monster lv 50+ that have thick skin or barrier.
even tough there are many history that summon and reincarnation is common, its world that modern technology rarely been seen, that where the mystery lies.
Looking at the illustration, My complain is just that Pochi and Tama isn't loli enough cause in my mind they are at least on elementary level :T
As for Satou, he's cool and a gentlemen~
Old 2014-07-19, 17:44   Link #394
NovelReader

Quote:
i'll rec 1 title, nothing new basically just mix another tensei story, but the story quiet good and heart warming harem fantasy.

Link

Looks interesting, will give it a read later.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 18:02   Link #395
travelingbum

thought we already had a post somewhere on this forum if not in this thread but another, for death march.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 22:56   Link #396
youreka

Quote:
thought we already had a post somewhere on this forum if not in this thread but another, for death march.
yup nothing new, there many tensei criteria in here so i though i'll rec in here too
youreka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 23:24   Link #397
bludvein

Spoiler for 異世界来ちゃったけど帰り道何処?:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 23:43   Link #398
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for 異世界来ちゃったけど帰り道何処?:
Spoiler for :
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 19:02   Link #399
duburu

Quote:

Link

tell me more abouy this cheat ability
duburu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 23:49   Link #400
opMC-luver

I was just told of an interesting read that I'm gonna start.
It's called Slave harem in the labyrinth of the otherworld/Isekai meikyuu de dorei harem wo
It's about a man who is bullied, everybody ignore him and when he thinks about kill himself he found a website where he can choose skills and go to another world but he thinks that is a game and when he finish choosing the skills he is sent to another world.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...nM&usp=sharing

the raws: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4259s/

would anyone be willing to translate?
opMC-luver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
web novel