Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-27, 18:03   Link #221
Raitos
I'm Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
How are his eyes different? I thought that Gin's comment about his eyes were merely referring to his new-found resolve which appeared in his eyes - he'd mentioned how his resolve had disappeared between their two fights when in bankai - I can't see any difference in colour or shape between his eyes now and before, suggesting that he still has hollow to beat Aizen's bankai
that's what i was referring to...
Old 2010-08-27, 18:35   Link #222
Baragan

Damn aizen is shocked
Old 2010-08-27, 18:36   Link #223
Alchemist007
*Author

He's only pretending, like usual.
Old 2010-08-27, 18:39   Link #224
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
You think it doesn't matter because Ichigo seems a lot stronger now and I think Ichigo will win ther might be some Aizen power ups next chapter
Old 2010-08-27, 19:06   Link #225
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Yep, I still haven't forgotten about him thinking in his head "shit, everything's backwards" and it was still an illusion.
Old 2010-08-27, 19:09   Link #226
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Yep, I still haven't forgotten about him thinking in his head "shit, everything's backwards" and it was still an illusion.
No way I hope not Tite has done some crazy things, but there is know way unless Aizen really did know all along that Ichigo had FGT after all he has said that once
Old 2010-08-27, 21:03   Link #227
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
No way I hope not Tite has done some crazy things, but there is know way unless Aizen really did know all along that Ichigo had FGT after all he has said that once
Just as planned.
Old 2010-08-27, 21:05   Link #228
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post
Just as planned.
you have the perfect avatar for this.
Old 2010-08-27, 21:29   Link #229
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
You think it doesn't matter because Ichigo seems a lot stronger now and I think Ichigo will win ther might be some Aizen power ups next chapter
Aizen still has his own bankai
Old 2010-08-28, 00:21   Link #230
JustRob

Please KT, clip Aizen's wings and cut his hair, and give me back the Aizen with the bitch curl swirling over his face that I love.
Old 2010-08-28, 02:27   Link #231
Frostwake

"Just as planned" doesnt work on Ichigo, since hes the main character... He will win even if he has to pull a power up mid-fight, as usual, so Aizen is screwed either way
Old 2010-08-28, 03:22   Link #232
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Methinks that Ichigo's gonna use FGT in hollow mode, and it'll turn out that's what Aizen wanted ("just as planned") - the reiatsu from that'll finalise the Hogyoku and allow Aizen to get into the king's realm (although I could just be thinking of a certain Zanpaktou-based filler...)
Old 2010-08-28, 03:31   Link #233
TheRime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
(although I could just be thinking of a certain Zanpaktou-based filler...)
ooooh, r u thinking that Aizen will somehow use/divert Ichi's power to hurt/kill the king, once he's broken into the palace? Cuz that would be.... pretty cool, actually.
Old 2010-08-28, 05:33   Link #234
Kafriel
Senior Guest

"Just as planned" overrides all abilities and all logic, if Kubo wants to, he could have Aizen mindrape Ichigo into killing the king and all of SS and then giving him Karin as his wife.
Old 2010-08-28, 06:42   Link #235
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
"Just as planned" overrides all abilities and all logic, if Kubo wants to, he could have Aizen mindrape Ichigo into killing the king and all of SS and then giving him Karin as his wife.
Because we all know that Aizen likes 'em young...

Of course, considering how he spent all his time hanging around with Gin and Tousen and Wonderweiss, and rebuffed Hinamori's affections (violently) at every opportunity, and didn't give Loly or Menoly the time of day...and his perfect form has butterfly wings... I'm starting to think Hitsugaya might be more his type...
Old 2010-08-28, 07:01   Link #236
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Because we all know that Aizen likes 'em young...

Of course, considering how he spent all his time hanging around with Gin and Tousen and Wonderweiss, and rebuffed Hinamori's affections (violently) at every opportunity, and didn't give Loly or Menoly the time of day...and his perfect form has butterfly wings... I'm starting to think Hitsugaya might be more his type...
Frankly, I think that the proof lies in Halibel's death.
Because, honestly, what straigth guy would kill those I mean boobs I mean... her?
Old 2010-08-28, 07:14   Link #237
haegar
mangaviking

*sigh* rite you are JB, first NelSan not to be seen again and now Halibel biting it ... HMPF

very irritating ...

on another note, it just occured to me how Kubo might troll us about Ai-chan's bankai: With Ichigo as he is now there is no further going bankai as I see it, basically like this he is in final stage bankai, no?! Well, what if Aizen had to go through something simmilar to achieve his "godlike" form? maybe his bankai is already "in there" just as Ichigo's ... hence...trolled: no bankai for aizen.
Old 2010-08-28, 07:37   Link #238
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
on another note, it just occured to me how Kubo might troll us about Ai-chan's bankai: With Ichigo as he is now there is no further going bankai as I see it, basically like this he is in final stage bankai, no?! Well, what if Aizen had to go through something simmilar to achieve his "godlike" form? maybe his bankai is already "in there" just as Ichigo's ... hence...trolled: no bankai for aizen.
Or better yet, it's not his shikai that has the illusion ability, it's his bankai. You didn't expect im to tell the other captains the truth about his zanpakuto, right? His shikai transforms into a comb, which explains why his spitcurl always looked so perfect.
Old 2010-08-28, 08:05   Link #239
papidoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Uhhh, I'm pretty certain Gin is going to live. He's been elevated to good guy status after all.

Lol. You would prefer it if Kubo didn't even try to explain anything? I guess i can see where you're coming from.

i agree that kubo handled this wrong.

even tho i wanted Gin to live , how could his character progress? could he be able to come back into the story? its not like he can just enter the SS and become the captain of squad 3 again after all hes done...

Gin was cool as the shady character he always was , i thought it was great that he betrayed aizen.. but personally i wanted him to always stay the right hand man of aizen until the very end. i wanted Gin to be the one everyone had to go through to get to aizen. i was hoping he would be jus a tad under aizen in terms of abilities , because i believed maybe aizen had trained him all these years they were together.

thats wut i wanted to see atleast , oh well...

ichigo going SSJ4 isnt as exciting to me lol.
Old 2010-08-28, 09:46   Link #240
XT3

I am late to find things out, but what if.... Dare i say it. That Ichigo doesn't have Reiatsu but another form or tpye of power?
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread