Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-05-27, 08:42   Link #401
Cierra
Pieces Of Me
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Cierra
Satsu! it's really been a while! It's good seeing you continuing ur awesome works. As for me,I'm way too busy and it's a shame but i do some sketches on my tablet every now and then. I never used SAI but I might have to try it since it's designed for tablet work unlike photoshop. Very nice tutorials and keep up the good work!

Thanks to KiNa for this lovely signature =3
Cierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 09:23   Link #402
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

Thanks Cierra, and yeah its really been too long lol. Definately give Sai a go, it handles lineart and other stuff much better than photoshop does, ehh, brushes in general I think haha.Smoother and faster and a lot less space consuming to install

I haven't been active in the forums as much, well except in the art society thingy group, where I just lurk LOL...(not that I've ever been that active anyways) But hey, great to see you're still here
Satsumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 10:37   Link #403
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

Hmm, havent posted anything in ages, mostly because almost all the stuff I've done this year is gonna get released at this event thing on saturday. Its close enough to the event, and my group has already been posting our previews etc. So I thought I'd post what we have here aswell haha.

Heres some preview of our upcoming artbook:
http://hiyakustudio.com/2010/07/13/5...rsary-artbook/

And, heres a look at some of the bookmarks in our set this year:

The set has a total of 10 bookmarks, featuring characters from both persona 3 and 4. Theres also gonna be a exclusive bookmark(not part of this set) which only comes with the book.
Old 2010-07-28, 12:12   Link #404
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

Alright, now that the convention thing is over, I'll be updating this thread with stuff I've been sorta saving up lol. Heres the first one

The persona 3 and 4 bookmark set by Hiyaku Studio

The first 3 are by me
Next 3 are by: http://archvermin.deviantart.com/
Next 2: http://jakuu.deviantart.com/
And Final 2: http://horusvii.deviantart.com/
Old 2010-08-01, 10:22   Link #405
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

Another drawing that debuted in the hiyaku studio 5th anniversary book. So this ones actually been done at the beginning of the year, posting it now since the books been released etc.

I really liked the anime series kimi ni todoke, quite a straight forward love story thats done quite well, I loved the characters and the comedic side of it too haha. I'd say, its probably the best anime release of last year for me.

Old 2010-08-01, 11:17   Link #406
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsumaru View Post
Another drawing that debuted in the hiyaku studio 5th anniversary book. So this ones actually been done at the beginning of the year, posting it now since the books been released etc.

I really liked the anime series kimi ni todoke, quite a straight forward love story thats done quite well, I loved the characters and the comedic side of it too haha. I'd say, its probably the best anime release of last year for me.

Looks really good, I like your style a lot.
Old 2010-08-02, 02:29   Link #407
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Same here!

Your latest is a great piece as always.

If anything, I feel that the characters look a bit younger in your version (specially Kazehaya).
Old 2010-08-03, 09:25   Link #408
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

@Evilrick: Thanks man, appreciate it

@Daniel E: Thanks, they look younger huh? XD; Hmm, maybe that too, but kazehaya's face is definately screwed up a bit
Old 2010-08-13, 03:32   Link #409
Zhaxra

Love the Persona bookmarks. I like your contribution to the set (and Yukari is rather cute). The poster is very cool and the composition is solid (love the little girl's hair - sorry, I don't know the characters).

That reminds me I still need to finish P3P
Old 2010-08-14, 09:54   Link #410
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
Love the Persona bookmarks. I like your contribution to the set (and Yukari is rather cute). The poster is very cool and the composition is solid (love the little girl's hair - sorry, I don't know the characters).

That reminds me I still need to finish P3P
Thanks dude, I think it might be my first poster arrangement drawing actually. Cant remember too many other ones, or any in fact haha. Glad you like it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres 2 more drawings I did for the Hiyaku Studio book this year:

Horo wearing futuristic clothes, basically I tried to have some fun and needed to do a fast piece, as due date was coming up lol.

My original character, design inspired by my other original character Kusa, who use to be a character concept for my other original character Emi lol. Ahh shes come a long way

heres Kusa in 2D again for comparison lol
Old 2010-09-04, 08:59   Link #411
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

Just posting some updates:

The chibi Mugi I coloured in my colouring tutorial

An urban fashion rendition of my original character Lifa, drawn in a different style to my usual
Old 2010-09-12, 00:52   Link #412
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

Katt from breath of fire 2, one of my all time favorite rpg games which was originally released on the snes. it got a port to the gba, but it had bad sound and not as good graphics, but difficulty was 3times easier lol. Shes also known as Rinpoo Chuan in the Japanese release.
Old 2010-09-14, 02:58   Link #413
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Katt from breath of fire 2, one of my all time favorite rpg games
Katt is also one of my favorite characters from the BoF series. BoF 2 also had IMHO, the best Nina.

Are you gonna do her powered up form as well?
Old 2010-10-01, 06:02   Link #414
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Katt is also one of my favorite characters from the BoF series. BoF 2 also had IMHO, the best Nina.

Are you gonna do her powered up form as well?
Hmm, probably not, wanna draw Nina from breath of fire 3 first haha XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little description:
A delicate flower that has trouble surviving on its own in the wild. It uses its charms to lure men into taking her home, where they are given better shelter and can survive.

Although rooted, Lorelei needs to drink water in the wet soil through her mouth. The roots are for excreting wastes into the soil. If the dirty soil is not changed regularly, Lorelei will be poisoned from drinking water from the self polluted soil.
Old 2010-10-01, 11:30   Link #415
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Great work as always Satsumau-san
I love this Horo one
Quote:
Spoiler for space: