AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2012-05-03, 02:21   Link #241
type-R!

I'm so glad it comes out after my finals, but after seeing the new preview I'm afraid I'll be working my ass off to save for tuitions for the classes that I might fail because of lack of concentration. Seriously these previews make the wait so painful lol.

"Yes, this is wonderful Oreimo life!" Damn right Kirino.
"Love consultation begins" I like where this is going.
Btw Sena's route will probably be awkward yet hilarious at the same time (there might actually be a homo end as well, obviously branching off Sena's route)
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 03:22   Link #242
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
Those last lines at the end of the video... felt like something they'd say after they got married...
Most probably lines they said after they've became a couple but personally I think it's not after marriage, she still refers him as 'anta'. But that's just me, since I usually heard a wife refers to her husband with 'anata' instead

And rather than pregnant scene, I prefer wedding scene or scene where Kyousuke and his girl has grown-up and plays with their children ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvesJosue View Post
You are not alone mate.
I was thinking who the heck is this girl, where's the real Kirino?
Is Kirino really a 3 tsun 7 dere for Ayane Taketatsu?
Heck, lets ask a better question, is she still a tsun at all?
As much as I look forward to dere Kirino, that particular part on the beginning of 3rd PV didn't amuse me. I don't know but sounds like she pushed it too much trying to be dere/cute, it's just.... unnatural for me ^^;;
But the part where she embarrassedly agree to walking while holding hand and slipped wanting to do ecchi thing with Kyousuke, those are lovable X33

Oh she still have her tsun personality alright, one of the video preview showed us
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...3/index-2.html
Spoiler for :

Quote:
Still thanks, you helped me answer some questions I got while trying to read the story part, such as the fact that the hiragana next to Kirino's and Kuroneko's images didn't match with their names XD
So a dream where Kuronyan and Kiririn are the hosts on a game, where you choose the route, huh? now the background on the image makes sense XD
Lol and finally I understand something of what they were talking about on the preview.
'Dream' probably not the correct term, I'm thinking some sort of other realm, kinda like on the beginning part like Kingdom Heart game
Anyway Kiririn and Kuronyan are the destiny fairies. Initially it was only Kirino (err Kiririn) for the job since the first PV only showed her, Kuroneko is sure popular XD
Old 2012-05-03, 21:32   Link #243
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Weekly article comes faster this week...
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/480/480790/

Play report of the refined version of the first game, and the reviewer is fan of Ayase so he played Ayase route, yay~ xD
Just like previous articles mention, now all lines are fully voiced, including Kyousuke monologue/narration, the CG artwork and Live2D are also powered-up, and there's option to enable help for Two-Shot part so you'll know if it's 'good' or 'bad' to tsukkomi.

Examples of the old vs refined CG artwork
Spoiler for comparison:

Seems this one is new CG for the refined game, although it originally comes from the sequel but changed Ayase and Kyousuke clothes...

And I guessed right, on the video preview on this week's article Kiririn and Kuronyan will ask you questions on the beginning of the prequel game to decide which girl/route you'll get...
Spoiler for :
Old 2012-05-03, 23:08   Link #244
IvesJosue

Ah I get it, now we know how the heck the game is going to ehlp you take from the previous one.
I wonder what will happen if you don't answer the questions right, an insta-bad end maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Examples of the old vs refined CG artwork
Spoiler for comparison:
Awesome! I love the "find the differences in these pictures" games XD

Hey btw Bakanki how do you read the news article?

Last edited by IvesJosue; 2012-05-03 at 23:30.
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 02:39   Link #245
Mystic_Vegetto

I guess that explains the "Common" Route of the game then. And the refined artwork for the 1st game looks a lot better too. Can't wait to play it in just 2 more weeks.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 11:01   Link #246
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Wonder if Ayase route on the sequel take place before Kirino's acceptance, or after it. I kinda hope for the latter...

Quote:
I wonder what will happen if you don't answer the questions right, an insta-bad end maybe?

Hey btw Bakanki how do you read the news article?
The common route section on official site's Story section only say that they (Kiririn and Kuronyan) will give player advice if we get bad end. Don't know if it means on the whole game or only for the common route...

Basic knowledge of hiragana, katakana, little bit of kanji, vocabulary (since it will be a moot point if I can read the word/line but don't know the meaning ), and of course the help of some translators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
I guess that explains the "Common" Route of the game then. And the refined artwork for the 1st game looks a lot better too. Can't wait to play it in just 2 more weeks.
I still wonder why on the equation (the 1.5 + 0.3 thing) the sequel only get "0.3". I'm afraid it will be much shorter than the previous game but I hope it's not the case >,<
Old 2012-05-04, 14:15   Link #247
IvesJosue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
I still wonder why on the equation (the 1.5 + 0.3 thing) the sequel only get "0.3". I'm afraid it will be much shorter than the previous game but I hope it's not the case >,<
Ugh I hope they don't do that.
If they did that this game would just be a package with the refined game, and an expansion.
And if it is such a short game, 61 dollars is way too much DX
Old 2012-05-04, 16:10   Link #248
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Ugh I hope they don't do that.
If they did that this game would just be a package with the refined game, and an expansion.
And if it is such a short game, 61 dollars is way too much DX
I think that's basically what it is, though -- the refined original game, plus a fandisk with after stories and additional routes. It's hard to say how long the fandisk will be, but keep in mind that even the original game wasn't actually all that long either.
Old 2012-05-05, 00:41   Link #249
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I think that's basically what it is, though -- the refined original game, plus a fandisk with after stories and additional routes. It's hard to say how long the fandisk will be, but keep in mind that even the original game wasn't actually all that long either.
Yeah the 1st game wasn't long at all. I think the longest route might have been either Kirino or Kuroneko. So about 5-6 hours I think? Ayase's route you can beat from the Start of the Game to the end in about 4 hours or so.

First game you had to deal with the Common Route, and then the Heroine. In the 2nd you're basically answering Questions that'll determine which Heroine's path you'll be on. So yeah, it'll probably be shorter to complete.
Old 2012-05-05, 06:50   Link #250
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
It looks like they use the sequel/fandisk as the bonus game for the refined original game

If that's really the case, at least it's not like the previous Ore no Imouto Maker EX bonus game that was too repetitive it felt it's longer than it should be
Another one I'm afraid of, is they revealed too many contents already so there will be few surprise left when we play the game. That what I felt on Haganai Portable, more or less

But despite all that, I'm still looking forward to this game xD
Old 2012-05-05, 19:00   Link #251
IvesJosue

Quote:
Yeah the 1st game wasn't long at all. I think the longest route might have been either Kirino or Kuroneko. So about 5-6 hours I think? Ayase's route you can beat from the Start of the Game to the end in about 4 hours or so.

First game you had to deal with the Common Route, and then the Heroine. In the 2nd you're basically answering Questions that'll determine which Heroine's path you'll be on. So yeah, it'll probably be shorter to complete.
But still they are using the name of a sequel to sell a refined version of the past game, along with the actual sequel which is almost just a bonus?
Not cool Bandai, not cool .
Well I'll keep hoping this is not the case, or at least that there are a lot of "if" routes like on the past game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by type-R! View Post
Except for the hair they look exactly the same. Kohei even has Kyousuke's mom hair color. I knew he was Kirino's real brother!....... or so I would like to see in a crazy what if route.........
That's an awesome idea for a route XD

Hmm talking about routes... Any ideas which will be the main conflicts for the routes, guys?
For Sena's route it will be Akagi indeed.
For Saori's route a trouble with her sister Kaori maybe?
For Kanako, maybe Kirino opposing anyone to take Kyosuke? (XD the same conflict as with Ayase's route in the past game tho)
Those are all I can come up with
Old 2012-05-05, 19:13   Link #252
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
But still they are using the name of a sequel to sell a refined version of the past game, along with the actual sequel which is almost just a bonus?
Not cool Bandai, not cool .
Well I'll keep hoping this is not the case, or at least that there are a lot of "if" routes like on the past game.
Eh, even if it had just been the fandisk by itself, I can't imagine it would have been a lot cheaper. This is basically the normal pricing for a fandisk. Rather than looking at it like as if the sequel is the bonus, think of it as the original game being the bonus so that people who didn't buy it the first time can buy it now and still have the full save data. In the end, we'll probably still get about 10-12 hours worth of content, and that's not too bad for a continuation. I'm a natural optimist, though.
Old 2012-05-05, 20:21   Link #253
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Hmm talking about routes... Any ideas which will be the main conflicts for the routes, guys?
For Sena's route it will be Akagi indeed.
For Saori's route a trouble with her sister Kaori maybe?
For Kanako, maybe Kirino opposing anyone to take Kyosuke? (XD the same conflict as with Ayase's route in the past game tho)
Those are all I can come up with
Kirino: Could see the parents oppose the relationship, but rather, I think it would make more sense for Kyousuke himself to be the one in conflict. After all, for nearly all his life, he's always thought Kirino was his sister, and it turned out she wasn't. Now she's his girlfriend. So I could see situations where Kirino tries to advance the relationship but Kyousuke becomes conflicted and tries to distance himself instead.

Kuroneko: No Clue. Since Fate seems to be involved. Could see her route as a continuation of her trying to become a professional mangaka.

Saori: Her relationship with Kaori will probably be the main conflict, but I could also see Family Issues arise as well.

Ayase: I WANT Yamineko to continue to be the main "Antagonist" in this route. I thought it was well played in the end of the Ayase route that Yamineko was the one who informed Kirino about their relationship to start some trouble. But that's just me. I honestly don't know what kind of conflict could arise in this route other than that.

Manami: No Clue. College Life? Not seeing each other much? Who knows.

Kanako: I agree with you on Kirino being a conflict. Also the Mother and Father too. Kinda makes sense too. At the end of every girl's route in the 1st game, Kirino did know about and "accepted" the relationships in the end. But since she wasn't around in the end of Kanako's IF Route, I could see her becoming a conflict.

Sena: Also gotta agree that Kouhei could be a conflict. Kirino would probably get involved as well too.
Old 2012-05-05, 21:24   Link #254
IvesJosue

Quote:
Eh, even if it had just been the fandisk by itself, I can't imagine it would have been a lot cheaper. This is basically the normal pricing for a fandisk. Rather than looking at it like as if the sequel is the bonus, think of it as the original game being the bonus so that people who didn't buy it the first time can buy it now and still have the full save data. In the end, we'll probably still get about 10-12 hours worth of content, and that's not too bad for a continuation. I'm a natural optimist, though.
That wasn't my point, I just think that its a bit of a trick for the costumers to say that it is a sequel when its just a refined version of the 1st game with a bouns fandisk for some extra hours of gameplay.
And...
Just 2 hours with a dere Kirino isn't enough!! XD

Quote:
Kirino: Could see the parents oppose the relationship, but rather, I think it would make more sense for Kyousuke himself to be the one in conflict. After all, for nearly all his life, he's always thought Kirino was his sister, and it turned out she wasn't. Now she's his girlfriend. So I could see situations where Kirino tries to advance the relationship but Kyousuke becomes conflicted and tries to distance himself instead.

Kuroneko: No Clue. Since Fate seems to be involved. Could see her route as a continuation of her trying to become a professional mangaka.

Saori: Her relationship with Kaori will probably be the main conflict, but I could also see Family Issues arise as well.

Ayase: I WANT Yamineko to continue to be the main "Antagonist" in this route. I thought it was well played in the end of the Ayase route that Yamineko was the one who informed Kirino about their relationship to start some trouble. But that's just me. I honestly don't know what kind of conflict could arise in this route other than that.

Kanako: I agree with you on Kirino being a conflict. Also the Mother and Father too. Kinda makes sense too. At the end of every girl's route in the 1st game, Kirino did know about and "accepted" the relationships in the end. But since she wasn't around in the end of Kanako's IF Route, I could see her becoming a conflict.

Sena: Also gotta agree that Kouhei could be a conflict. Kirino would probably get involved as well too.
Kouhei and Kirino getting involved, somehow I do think that the guy who said that they will probably fake themselves being a couple, if they do, Kirino is definitively going to be the one with the idea, since I am pretty sure that Kouhei doesn't know anything about her being a brocon
Completely forgot about Yamineko *shivers* she is going to be the main antagonist for sure :S

Last edited by IvesJosue; 2012-05-05 at 21:36.
Old 2012-05-05, 21:47   Link #255
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
So far, from released previews or info, most of the time it's Kyousuke on the aggresive. Inviting Kirino to the beach or asking to holding hand. But there are moment where Kyousuke's consulting Kirino about their status after they know they are not blood related. Kyousuke said that he still wanted Kirino to be his little sister but Kirino said she doesn't want to. It's on one of the video preview I think, as well on the 3rd PV.

Quote:
So far it looks like her route is about the image change of Ruri since she and Kyousuke are couple now.

Quote:
Based on previous articles, problems they're facing on Ayase route is Kyousuke's picking the perfect location for date and Ayase jealousy, asking Kyousuke about the mail he got from Saori.

If her route take place after Kirino's acceptance than yeah their only problem will be with Ruri since all girls are already in good term with the couple, but since Yamineko persona have her own route I kinda doubt she'll get too many screen time in Ayase route too.

Quote:
The site mention about the present Manami's grandpa gave to them, the 3 days-2 nights trip to Kyoto ticket.

Quote:
Their problem probably the acceptance from Ayase too, since Kanako 'route' was branched from Ayase's.
Old 2012-05-05, 23:48   Link #256
type-R!

Quote:
Kouhei and Kirino getting involved, somehow I do think that the guy who said that they will probably fake themselves being a couple, if they do, Kirino is definitively going to be the one with the idea, since I am pretty sure that Kouhei doesn't know anything about her being a brocon
Completely forgot about Yamineko *shivers* she is going to be the main antagonist for sure :S
They will just probably trade sisters/brothers and everybody will be happy .
I'm sure Kohei knows very well that Kirino is a brocon. After the fight he had with Kyousuke and Sena's fight with Kirino, he has to have realized Kirino's true nature lol. If not the Sena has problably already told him.
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 21:11   Link #257
Maugomale

I'm curious about the opening movie for this game. They said they'd use ClariS's "nexus", but I wonder if it will feature new animation or be the same as the anime and the first game

Any word if the stream with Fushimi and everyone else will be open for everybody to watch or just Japan? At what time will it happen?
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 00:07   Link #258
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
Any word if the stream with Fushimi and everyone else will be open for everybody to watch or just Japan? At what time will it happen?
ゲームWednesday 第26回
・ライブ配信 5/9(水) 22時~23時
・再配信1回目 5/10(木) 20時
・再配信2回目 5/15(火) 22時

Live streaming will be tomorrow on 22.00-23.00, the first rerun will be on 10th and the second rerun on 15th.

I think it's not region-locked, since I can watch Bandai Namco TV's live streaming weeks ago when they aired the discussion of Super Robot Taisen Z Saisei Hen game...
Old 2012-05-08, 01:04   Link #259
Mystic_Vegetto

Just to be sure, 22:00 is about 8 or 9 am EST right? I can't believe I almost forgot about this too. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 2012-05-09, 08:03   Link #260
Maugomale

Stream started

http://www.bandainamcolive.tv/

Last edited by Maugomale; 2012-05-09 at 08:19.
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote