AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-22, 10:31   Link #341
Kouji
StrykerX

Well sure, you can talk about the game here. I don't think that there's rules that go against these kind of topics.
Old 2004-05-22, 17:44   Link #342
CaSe-
胸のひねること

For some stupid reason i cant unlock story mode battle 24. I buy new chapters but they are not coming up... Help?
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 18:16   Link #343
Gai-Kakashi

Any updates on PS2 Narulitmate Hero coming to North America?
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 22:46   Link #344
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSe-
For some stupid reason i cant unlock story mode battle 24. I buy new chapters but they are not coming up... Help?
I think you need to beat the story modes you buy 1st. Then buy team battle and beat time attack mode.
Old 2004-05-23, 05:55   Link #345
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Its ok i figured it out now, i was buying the wrong items :S
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 06:42   Link #346
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Wow! Fun as hell with your friends! Worth the money I spent. After playing so long he's some thoughts on some characters:

Top tier:

Kyubi Naruto: Wow. His A attacks chip and he fuckin' hits HARD, he recovers like lighting out of everything and his chakra bar goes up QUICK. Hiis f,(f) teleports you behind the person, and his b+A does the same and close enough to chain attacks, but he takes damage like a bitch and his super is glitchy.

Sasuke: OMG, WTF is up with this kid. His f+A > practically any special move in the game. His B,B,B,B,(A) = death. I don't even do his super anymore its worthless, all you gotta do is that combo and just hold A if you have a full chakra bar, even if they block it, it chips like a motherfuck. He's fast, and his moves have good priority, his f+A makes him golden.

Sharigan Kakashi: Purely for the fact of his counter. His b+A is the fastest counter in the game, you can do it during combos, AND it completely nerfs Lee Gates users, and a good majority of other players, but on normal attacks he pops back too far, to do any real damage, so use it on supers.

Rock Lee: Not only does he do a lot of decent damage, he has way good recovery, plus his b+A counter leads into a guarantee super, and when the gates are open and good timing, it'll be over before it starts.

Hinata: She has long and powerful strings, just like Neji but her main advantage is her b+A counter into super, which really makes her lethal. And her f+A makes her a hard target to hit.

Zabuza: Not only does he have reach, he has power, and you don't need to rely on his A, since his B,B,A goes into his A combo. And he has one of the best supers in the game, wide range, and LONG, *really* long, you either gotta jump it or interrupt.

Gai: He hits hard, and he hits fast, his b+A counter comes out quick and COMBOS. Good strings, and funniest supers ever.

Mid-tier:

Ino: Fast and glitchy, her teleporting combos almost makes kawari useless, as you either pop a second before she does and get hit, or you land in a very crappy area. Decent damage, and great super range.

Kiba: Akamaru assist = golden, although sometimes hard to land if you do, you can basically setup whatever you want, decent damage but nothing worth wild, other then his pup.

Shikimaru: Average in ever catagory, but his shining light his charged up mutli-shuriken throw, very hard to step and good to chip with and his natural blocking stance sometimes stops chains.

Kankarou - Great, great mind-game character, since you can basically make the doll jump in whenever you want, decent at keep your opponent away but not so good at anything else, you can't rely on your puppet too much, but he has good setups.

Iruka/Mizuki: Uhm, they're just decent, nothing special. Other then Mizuki's shuriken's charge juggles sometimes.

Neji: Great combo strings, his super is basically like everyone elses, his kaiten doesn't do enough damage to justify the huge knockback, he's got nothing special other then his f+A takes away a little chakra.

Naruto: Decent in all catagories, funny attack strings, and his b+A Sexy no Jitsu delays if you hold it down (takes away chakra), nothing special, same ole' Naruto.

Low tier:

Sakura: All she does well is throw shit. She takes off the least amount I think, upclose, her super can setup you for a shuriken charge up attack, but other then that, she's pretty much crappy, imo. Use her as a support character in team games.

Note: Haven't played with Haku or Sharigan Sasuke, I did play with Orochimaru, and of course, Orochimaru *is* god-tier. I didn't add Akamaru/Karasu just cause their joke characters, but Akamaru is annoying to take out, along with the Jugernaught properies puppet.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 10:23   Link #347
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
Wow! Fun as hell with your friends! Worth the money I spent. After playing so long he's some thoughts on some characters:

Top tier:

Kyubi Naruto: Wow. His A attacks chip and he fuckin' hits HARD, he recovers like lighting out of everything and his chakra bar goes up QUICK. Hiis f,(f) teleports you behind the person, and his b+A does the same and close enough to chain attacks, but he takes damage like a bitch and his super is glitchy.

Sasuke: OMG, WTF is up with this kid. His f+A > practically any special move in the game. His B,B,B,B,(A) = death. I don't even do his super anymore its worthless, all you gotta do is that combo and just hold A if you have a full chakra bar, even if they block it, it chips like a motherfuck. He's fast, and his moves have good priority, his f+A makes him golden.

Sharigan Kakashi: Purely for the fact of his counter. His b+A is the fastest counter in the game, you can do it during combos, AND it completely nerfs Lee Gates users, and a good majority of other players, but on normal attacks he pops back too far, to do any real damage, so use it on supers.

Rock Lee: Not only does he do a lot of decent damage, he has way good recovery, plus his b+A counter leads into a guarantee super, and when the gates are open and good timing, it'll be over before it starts.

Hinata: She has long and powerful strings, just like Neji but her main advantage is her b+A counter into super, which really makes her lethal. And her f+A makes her a hard target to hit.

Zabuza: Not only does he have reach, he has power, and you don't need to rely on his A, since his B,B,A goes into his A combo. And he has one of the best supers in the game, wide range, and LONG, *really* long, you either gotta jump it or interrupt.

Gai: He hits hard, and he hits fast, his b+A counter comes out quick and COMBOS. Good strings, and funniest supers ever.

Mid-tier:

Ino: Fast and glitchy, her teleporting combos almost makes kawari useless, as you either pop a second before she does and get hit, or you land in a very crappy area. Decent damage, and great super range.

Kiba: Akamaru assist = golden, although sometimes hard to land if you do, you can basically setup whatever you want, decent damage but nothing worth wild, other then his pup.

Shikimaru: Average in ever catagory, but his shining light his charged up mutli-shuriken throw, very hard to step and good to chip with and his natural blocking stance sometimes stops chains.

Kankarou - Great, great mind-game character, since you can basically make the doll jump in whenever you want, decent at keep your opponent away but not so good at anything else, you can't rely on your puppet too much, but he has good setups.

Iruka/Mizuki: Uhm, they're just decent, nothing special. Other then Mizuki's shuriken's charge juggles sometimes.

Neji: Great combo strings, his super is basically like everyone elses, his kaiten doesn't do enough damage to justify the huge knockback, he's got nothing special other then his f+A takes away a little chakra.

Naruto: Decent in all catagories, funny attack strings, and his b+A Sexy no Jitsu delays if you hold it down (takes away chakra), nothing special, same ole' Naruto.

Low tier:

Sakura: All she does well is throw shit. She takes off the least amount I think, upclose, her super can setup you for a shuriken charge up attack, but other then that, she's pretty much crappy, imo. Use her as a support character in team games.

Note: Haven't played with Haku or Sharigan Sasuke, I did play with Orochimaru, and of course, Orochimaru *is* god-tier. I didn't add Akamaru/Karasu just cause their joke characters, but Akamaru is annoying to take out, along with the Jugernaught properies puppet.
Well you should try Haku and Sharigan Sasuke, they're really strong.
Old 2004-05-25, 11:35   Link #348
FreakyEyes

Btw what are those weird things you can buy from Anko's shop that always cost 2000, have some orange/red background and some quadrangle on it and some mess behind that quadrangle? They never seem to end, I've bought them for years... Yes I tried gamesfaq but those faqs didn't seem to answer my question.
FreakyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 11:42   Link #349
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyEyes
Btw what are those weird things you can buy from Anko's shop that always cost 2000, have some orange/red background and some quadrangle on it and some mess behind that quadrangle? They never seem to end, I've bought them for years... Yes I tried gamesfaq but those faqs didn't seem to answer my question.
Its either the character sounds or pics, depends on which characters you finished arcade mode with.
Old 2004-05-30, 16:38   Link #350
NL|MegaMika

Played the game yesterday at Animecon 2004 (anime fair in the Netherlands) against three other guys. Funny, we all played well so the others must own the game as well. Unfortunately some stupid kid annoyed all players by constantly using Akamaru.
NL|MegaMika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 17:06   Link #351
.Rurouni.
Anime addict

Send a message via ICQ to .Rurouni. Send a message via MSN to .Rurouni.
And where can I buy this masterpiece?
.Rurouni. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 18:10   Link #352
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
Naruto 2 on gamecube:
damn Orochimaru is now my favorite character on this game, he TOTALLY KIX ASS, he has a combo that is as strong as an ultimate, your ultimate can SEAL his chakra,

no chakra, he cant do ultimate, or kawirimi, making him simple pray

even on the PS2 he is too good

hope we can play each other online somehow that would be cool, but dont think gamecube has any sort of net modem online gaming
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 18:11   Link #353
Ero-Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NL|MegaMika
Played the game yesterday at Animecon 2004 (anime fair in the Netherlands) against three other guys. Funny, we all played well so the others must own the game as well. Unfortunately some stupid kid annoyed all players by constantly using Akamaru.
akamaru, to defeat him u need to sidestep a lot (use L and R ).
to defeat a cheap character, play in a cheap way..

Kankuro + his doll are useless
Old 2004-05-30, 18:44   Link #354
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sannin
Naruto 2 on gamecube:
damn Orochimaru is now my favorite character on this game, he TOTALLY KIX ASS, he has a combo that is as strong as an ultimate, your ultimate can SEAL his chakra,

no chakra, he cant do ultimate, or kawirimi, making him simple pray

even on the PS2 he is too good

hope we can play each other online somehow that would be cool, but dont think gamecube has any sort of net modem online gaming
Actually the Gamecube's got both broadband and dialup modems, but the game doesnt support online. I wish i could play Naruto 2 online and kick some asses
Old 2004-05-31, 12:37   Link #355
Ero-Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Actually the Gamecube's got both broadband and dialup modems, but the game doesnt support online. I wish i could play Naruto 2 online and kick some asses
Hey wouldn't it be REALLY cool if there was an online Naruto game like final fantasy XI,

man i think it will own
Old 2004-05-31, 15:16   Link #356
NL|MegaMika

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Rurouni.
And where can I buy this masterpiece?
Try PlayAsia (got mine there), Lik-Sang and other. Google search is hard, isn't it?
NL|MegaMika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 17:36   Link #357
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sannin
Hey wouldn't it be REALLY cool if there was an online Naruto game like final fantasy XI,

man i think it will own
Actually Naruto 2 would've been even better if it had an online v.s mode.
Old 2004-05-31, 18:01   Link #358
Explosion of Youth

Uh..I have had this game for ages and played it religiously heres how it should be:

Top Tier:
Sharigan Sasuke
Kyuubi
Orochimaru
Shikamaru

Upper Tier:
Zabuza
Sharigan Kakashi
Garaa
Gai
Lee
Neji

Mid Tier:
Sasuke
Kakashi
Iruka
Mizuki
Ino
Haku

Lower Tier:
Naruto
Akamaru
Hinata
Kankuro

Bottom Tier:
Sakura
Kaurasu (SP?)
Kiba
Explosion of Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 16:48   Link #359
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosion of Youth
Uh..I have had this game for ages and played it religiously heres how it should be:

Top Tier:
Sharigan Sasuke
Kyuubi
Orochimaru
Shikamaru

Upper Tier:
Zabuza
Sharigan Kakashi
Garaa
Gai
Lee
Neji

Mid Tier:
Sasuke
Kakashi
Iruka
Mizuki
Ino
Haku

Lower Tier:
Naruto
Akamaru
Hinata
Kankuro

Bottom Tier:
Sakura
Kaurasu (SP?)
Kiba

I dont agree about the Kiba part. Just try to master him.
Old 2004-06-02, 21:28   Link #360
gibits
Endless

anyway i can get money faster? To buy Oro and S.Sasuke?
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote