AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-07-04, 06:24   Link #21
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
finally....time to bring back the king...oro.....

new madara is interesting because he pretty much said hes going to unleash something new. who exactly is the human who knows everything? madara?
Old 2012-07-04, 07:23   Link #22
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Madara is using Orochimaru's body!!!!!

Maybe... lol.
Old 2012-07-04, 07:59   Link #23
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
who exactly is the human who knows everything? madara?
Sasuke already said it, it was Orochimaru....
It would seemed that TObi is kinda connected to Orochimaru
Old 2012-07-04, 08:15   Link #24
kitten320

So Sasuke will become all goody goody now? He better get his punishment of a lifetime and I don't want to see Sasuke dominating Madara in 1 VS 1 fight!
Old 2012-07-04, 08:15   Link #25
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Sasuke already said it, it was Orochimaru....
It would seemed that TObi is kinda connected to Orochimaru
Tobi is Orochimaru's brother! Orochumari!
Old 2012-07-04, 08:27   Link #26
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
superb chapter. maybe it was a tad predictable Sasuske would decide on taking on Madara, and it comes quite fast with Suigetsu and muscles dropping down from the ceiling but I did not see the let's rez Orochi coming - Well, not sure if he is gonna edo tensei him ortalk to the remnants of him in his mind, either way, shit is getting real, good tension.
There are no remnants of Orochimaru in Sasuke's mind. Itachi saw to that.

He's not technically dead either. He was sealed in some kind of genjutsu world by Itachi's Susanoo.

My guess is that Sasuke will use Susanoo to free Orochimaru or enter that world himself in order to communicate with him.

I don't think Orochimaru is "The One Who Knows Everything."

Rather Orochimaru can give him the ability to help Sasuke on his quest to confront that person.
Old 2012-07-04, 08:28   Link #27
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

So Orichimaru still lives. Well it wasn't that surprising .

But seriously ORICHIMARU LIIIIVES? COOOOOL.

Good chapter .
Old 2012-07-04, 08:32   Link #28
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
So Orichimaru still lives. Well it wasn't that surprising .

But seriously ORICHIMARU LIIIIVES? COOOOOL.

Good chapter .
Technically, Orochimaru was always alive, he was just sealed away (for a rainy day). So, either Sasuke will break the seal (somehow) or something else is going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I don't think Orochimaru is "The One Who Knows Everything."
To be fair, Orochimaru seemed to have some idea as to the whole Tobi/Madara thing...unless you want to put all of that on Kabuto (which I don't since Kabuto's a mook).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 09:04   Link #29
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Technically, Orochimaru was always alive, he was just sealed away (for a rainy day). So, either Sasuke will break the seal (somehow) or something else is going on.

That makes sense. At the beginning ( when the whole fight between Itachi and Sasuke ended), i was thinking that Orichimaru wasn't dead yet, but as the chapters progressed, i started to think and lean toward him gone.

So until this chapter i had really thought Orichimaru was gone for good to be surprised like this.
Old 2012-07-04, 09:29   Link #30
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
So until this chapter i had really thought Orichimaru was gone for good to be surprised like this.
I'll agree with that. I did not expect Orochimaru to ever return (beyond his pale imitation (Kabuto)).

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Somehow the change of panels made it look like Tobi is Orochimaru, which wouldn't make sense, since Sasuke saw Tobi without mask. Though I wonder if Naruto's request to take of the mask will be granted soon.
Not disagreeing with you, but Sasuke never actually saw Tobi's face. Kisame and Zetsu are the only ones who know what Tobi looks like.

That being said, Orochimaru does know Shōshagan no Jutsu, which allows him to wear the face of anyone (by literally taking his victim's face) without being detected. So, it's not like Orochimaru can't do deep undercover work.
Old 2012-07-04, 09:46   Link #31
1337_haxor

Cool Well...

Quote:
I'll agree with that. I did not expect Orochimaru to ever return (beyond his pale imitation (Kabuto)).

Not disagreeing with you, but Sasuke never actually saw Tobi's face. Kisame and Zetsu are the only ones who know what Tobi looks like.

That being said, Orochimaru does know Shōshagan no Jutsu, which allows him to wear the face of anyone (by literally taking his victim's face) without being detected. So, it's not like Orochimaru can't do deep undercover work.
Actually, we should rather drift away from the tought of Orochimaru being Tobi.

Orochimaru was a member of Aktsuki and fled because Itachi burned him, Tobi founded the organization on the past (when Orochimaru was still on the leaf with Tsunade and Jiraya) and gave Pain his eyes.

It wouldn't make sense for a Sharingan seeker to have and use both Sharingan and Rinnegan and to have powerful Uchiha subordinates whilist still going after Sasuke.

Tobi predates Orochimaru but it's most likely that the later uncovered a lot of truths the former might have considered a taboo.

Tobi is more of a well intentioned extremist whereas Orochimaru is a complete monster who wants to absorb all knowledge in the world.

Changing subjects, I think that scroll reveals the truth behind the Rikkudou Sennin.

It shows how to summon from hell a demon like the Juubi and harness it's immense power for the user.
1337_haxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 09:46   Link #32
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Somehow the change of panels made it look like Tobi is Orochimaru, which wouldn't make sense, since Sasuke saw Tobi without mask. Though I wonder if Naruto's request to take of the mask will be granted soon.
Quote:

Not really disagreeing with either of you and i really like the notion of Tobi actually being Orichimaru and it could be possible. They have some similarities in character too, but still i think it would be far-fetched.

For one Why was Orichimaru so desperate for a sharinan when and if he already had one. Also why didn't he just use his Sharingan hacks against Sarutobi ?
I know you guys haven't really said that he is Orichimaru and just suggesting there is a possibility. I am mainly talking about the notion or idea of him being Orichimaru is just too far-fteched ( but still possible somehow imo.) Kishimoto could always make up some reason. Nothing impossible now that we actually have orichimaru back. Kishimito would just need to come up with tons of valid reasons and hows to justify this kind of plot ( For madara to be orichimaru) for it to be believable to me personally.

P.S. Lack of sleep *_*. I am not even making sense to myself. Nights .
P.S.S. "Is Tobi orichimaru?" That would actually be a good video title.
Old 2012-07-04, 10:05   Link #33
haegar
mangaviking

I think Orochimaru has either found out alot about the truth behind Tobi/Madara or has some so far unheard of knowledge of Rikudo Senin he came by on his quest for knowledge, or maybe even both - I think there are too many inconsistencies with Tobi BEING Oro, however, it is possible Orochimaru was involved in either creating Tobi's body or maintaining it during his Akatsuki time and that might also be why he knows so much - though if that were the case Tobi ought to have come after him to silence him. We lack the info but it sure is getting interesting again, and I'm gonna go on a limb and get down from my high horse of bitchiness and state that with Oro coming back there might be very good reasons for the whole Kabuto shebang I didn't like much so far. Hiro doing well I say
Old 2012-07-04, 10:08   Link #34
prakash123

Well after reading this chapter...I always had a feeling that the 3 legendary sannin might reunite for some reason.then this chapter was going on about oro so I think maybe jiraiya might be coming back on the field(I mean what kind of a reason was it for kabuto to come up with to say that jiraiya'S body was too deep in the ocean that he couldn't find him.i doubt that madara was 'that' easy to be found.I somehow think that jiraiya might have discovered a lot more during his time when he was writing his books and about naruto being the child of prophecy)IMO.just a thought guys. also didn't jiraiya kinda have feelings for tsunade?which he never really got to confess?well In all if oro is coming back I hope Kishi brings jiraiya back as well.
prakash123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 10:10   Link #35
haegar
mangaviking

^ as much as I like Jiraya, I think he likely has served his part in this story. This is not about the 3 Sanin anymore, it's on a much bigger scope and Oro is not still part of it as one of the Sanin but as the Sanin gone arch-villain who acquired hax knowledge ...
Old 2012-07-04, 10:36   Link #36
Shining Celebi
a

Re: Orochimaru being sealed away, remember that some of his white snakes were not sealed - they escaped, though all the ones on-screen were burned up by Amaterasu.

I think the explanation of how Orochimaru might be alive is gonna be way more wild than that though.

Interesting that Orochimaru was in possession of knowledge that would have allowed him to rule the entire world, though.

Man, if Kishi hadn't turned him into an ugly snake-thing, he'd still be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
So Sasuke will become all goody goody now? He better get his punishment of a lifetime and I don't want to see Sasuke dominating Madara in 1 VS 1 fight!
I think Sasuke wants to stop Madara so Madara can't tarnish the Uchiha clan's name.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 10:45   Link #37
james0246

^No snakes escaped. If they were not shown escaping then they did not escape (at least until/unless Kishimoto decides to reconcile the situation, but considering his hardon for Itachi I doubt that will happen).
Old 2012-07-04, 11:06   Link #38
thewupk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
oro came out of sasuke's seal with a badass snake (that got one shotted by itachi).

Ever since danzo I suspected that oro had more to him than wanting a sharingan. He told the third he wants to userstand the truths of the ninja world, not by learning all jutsu, he wants to be the rikkudo sennin
Looking back that was likely his true goal. Him experimenting with the DNA of the first and then wanting to gain an uchiha body.
thewupk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 12:09   Link #39
Ero-Senn1n

A lot of interesting stuff happened in this chapter.

Madara now doesn't look like an Edo-Tensei zombie, is he now alive? I didn't see any cracks on Madara's face and because of the rinnegan we can't see if he has a zombie-eye. Konan told us that Nagato had power over life and death, so if Madara has rinnegan could it be that he used it to resurrect himself from the zombie state?

It looks like Tobi will have a minor 10-tails now. I expected a huge genjutsu that he will use on the ninja army and Naruto to capture Bee and Naruto. But now it seems he just wants to resurrect a minor version of the 10-tails. It would have been interesting to see people like Sakura and Hinata attacking Naruto while being under a genjutsu But i guess that won't happen now, instead the 10-tails will show some other special power. But Naruto also got all types of chakra now, so he also has that trump-card.

Sasuke finally realized that Tobi is not Madara, this will be interesting He has to seek out Orochimaru to finally learn about Tobi's identity. Poor Orochimaru will be mentally raped by Sasuke again. Someone who has achieved so much being used like this is kinda sad

It was nice to see that Itachi managed to plant the seeds of doubt in Sasuke, now Naruto will be able to do something about Sasuke's way of thinking. Sasuke didn't say that he is an avenger, he now questions who he is. Even if he still plans on destroying Konoha, but now at least he began to use his brain again. He stopped using his brain when Tobi told him about Itachi's real life, and now finally Sasuke stopped being braindead
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 12:20   Link #40
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

*fan girl squeal* Orochimaru is coming back? Oh, happy day! My manga hasn't been the same without him.

Team Taka picked a convenient time to just "drop in" on Sasuke and make "snake jokes," lolol. I wonder--and I may be the only one--where is Karin? She gets three gold stars if she tries to stab Sasuke in the back.

Great chapter, imho. It raises more questions than it answers, and, I have to say, I'm happy that Anko is still alive. I heard once that she is one of Kishi's favorite characters, so I'm hoping she survives whatever crazy plan Sasu has in mind to revive/talk to "the one who knows everything."

Also, I'm hoping when Sasu does have his little chat with Orochimaru, his dark-side will come back. He's acting a bit too much like a good guy at this point... T-T Where is your angst, Sasuke? Use the power of angst, Sasu!

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion