AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-24, 16:58   Link #8281
Kadi
知識の探求者

It's the 25th of October now, in Japan... I assume once I get my raws, I'll start reading asap and not stop any time soon. In case people are interested, I've considered sharing my impressions while reading via IRC. Share the joy or stuff. Question is, who would be interested?
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 17:16   Link #8282
Quol
That Guy

Whoo! i would definitely be interested, only problem is i dont know what IRC is...
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 17:21   Link #8283
Kadi
知識の探求者

In short, IRC is a chatroom service. I guess it's been around as long as the internet itself. There are a ton of dedicated clients, but for a browser-based entry, I suggest http://www.rizon.net/chat , nick whatever you want , channel #campione_15 , password/registering is unimportant for starters. Usual rules of internet security apply.

[If someone wants to use another client, the IRC server to connect to is (obviously) Rizon]
Old 2013-10-24, 17:57   Link #8284
uberchar

I'll join the irc using the name TwoOfSpades.
If I remember isn't there a campione irc on bt?
uberchar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 18:04   Link #8285
Kadi
知識の探求者

Yes, there is #campione proper, no _15, on rizon, too, but ... well, for one I don't want to spoil the people there that don't want spoilers, and for two, most of the rest don't care about Campione at all, haven't even read it. That fact has even turned into a running gag. #campione (the channel) is weird like that...
Old 2013-10-24, 18:10   Link #8286
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
and again, Godou is there and she is a female before she is a god, do you guys still remember the fate of all goddess who encounter godou??
A lot of people have said this already but I canīt help but amaze in the improvement of the illustrations over the years. By the way, female goddess+Godou=Ten times more trouble than usual.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 12:17   Link #8287
willx
Nyaaan~~

So, I'm likely going to totally miss out on Kadi's impressions on the new book ..

But, I just re-read Vol 3 and noticed one thing:

Verethragna: "Hoho, actest not surprised. I am the one embodying battle and victory. As long as thou hast obtained results through battle, be they good or bad, I can discern it. Boy, there exist warriors who continueth fighting in spite of wounds or over exhaustion. There was once this person who judged it time to throw down their weapon, but that fellow choseth not to run. A true warrior."

.. dun dun dun .. The King of the End. Hinted at since the very beginning!
Old 2013-10-25, 14:37   Link #8288
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Heh. I stopped going on the #campione channel for a long time now. Been there a couple of months and it was mostly B-T translators hanging out and I felt left out.
Though wasn't it just #campione before?

In any case, I'll just wait for the translations and probably reread vol14 for like the 6th time.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 14:38   Link #8289
Kadi
知識の探求者

@willx:...interesting! I wonder how long it's been in the planning, actually. Erica using an "Excalibur" spell in V2 seems somehow... off, now. Especially since she hasn't used it ever since. Some mechanics also feel slightly different, but that may be just me.

@belatkuro: Yeah, #campione is populated with translators and the like, people who may or may not care about Campione at all. There's a reason I moved this endeavor to another channel!

By the way, I don't have my raws yet, thus I haven't started reading, so you (willx) still have all the chances. However, if you're busy this whole weekend, chances are you'll miss it. I expect to get the raws some time tomorrow, that would be in line with my experiences from last time. That being said, it might also take a week. Possibly longer. Kinda unreliable, I know, but it's that's how it is with these kinds of things. That being said, I'm grateful for all the people who have shown up during the last 24 hours, if only for a short time. Keep at it, if you will, maybe drop a few words, too. I'd really appreciate that. Of course I'll also post here once I have my raws and begin "properly", but still...

(actually, I wonder how many people will be there once I actually begin. How many will show up while reading. And how keeping you company and progressing through the story will interfere with each other. Oh, well, we'll see)
Old 2013-10-25, 15:21   Link #8290
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi;4884613
By the way, I don't have my raws yet, thus I haven't started reading, so you (willx) still have all the chances. However, if you're busy this whole weekend, chances are you'll miss it. I expect to get the raws some time tomorrow, that would be in line with my experiences from last time. That being said, it might also take a week. Possibly longer. Kinda unreliable, I know, but it's that's how it is with these kinds of things. [I
That[/I] being said, I'm grateful for all the people who have shown up during the last 24 hours, if only for a short time. Keep at it, if you will, maybe drop a few words, too. I'd really appreciate that. Of course I'll also post here once I have my raws and begin "properly", but still...

(actually, I wonder how many people will be there once I actually begin. How many will show up while reading. And how keeping you company and progressing through the story will interfere with each other. Oh, well, we'll see)
i wish i had you worries...
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 10:01   Link #8291
nacer666

Spoiler:
Guess who?
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 11:24   Link #8292
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
Spoiler:
Guess who?
(sarcasm activate) ....... kusanagi godou's oldest child ...... jk
Old 2013-10-26, 11:24   Link #8293
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Spoiler:
Guess who?
that's the king of end ?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 11:41   Link #8294
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Spoiler:
Guess who?
A certain version of Godou from a certain timeline in the future came back to kill him to prevent himself from becoming a Her...Campione ? *sarcasm*
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 11:43   Link #8295
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

The Son of the Goddess.

The man with a mission.

And his mission is to eliminate all the God slayers.

The reason why this event triggered was all because of Doni's astronomical idiocy that brought them of their early demise.

Will Godou and Madame Aisha survive the coming of the prototype of King Arthur?(Let's just forget Doni even if he's the most powerful knight in the modern era)

Spoiler for Goudou bested Alec:
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 12:33   Link #8296
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler:
Guess who?
Well, I guess he does contain some amount of badass vibes.

Especially with the black moon / sun (?) above his head.

Although he also looks differently then what I excepted.

Well, the bigger question would be, how Godou and the rest of the current era Campione are going to survive this encounter

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-10-26 at 22:22.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 12:36   Link #8297
Breimoon

i think Tyr's sword is going to gain them time to run away with the girl with time powers
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 13:15   Link #8298
Fwarlord

Or this guy is a really reasonable person, who only came to say hi and harm no one since they aren't mad tyrant drunk with power.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 21:44   Link #8299
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I guess he does contain some amount of badass vibes.

Especially with the black moon / sun (?) above his head.

Although he also differently then I excepted.

Well, the bigger question would be, how Godou and the rest of the current era Campione are going to survive this encounter
Salvatore Doni you such a pain in the butt! This all his fault, the Tittle should be King of Idiots. Although. I say it again it would be hallarious if Uldin and his wifes end in the present time when Godou gets back.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 22:26   Link #8300
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Salvatore Doni you such a pain in the butt! This all his fault, the Tittle should be King of Idiots. Although. I say it again it would be hallarious if Uldin and his wifes end in the present time when Godou gets back.
Yeah, that would be quite hilarious.

Although the thing that I wonder about is, how Alec is going to react, once he learns that Godou realized the King's of the End identity faster then he did.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem