AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-07-28, 22:27   Link #81
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
I honestly only skimmed a bit of this franchise in general but the Irish style music is neat. Worked really well in one of my mod replay videos.

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 21:54   Link #82
Zarati

2 words action and Magic
Zarati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 08:12   Link #83
ayanami0000
Banned

Unlike any other anime, fairy tail consists of many qualities like action, fantasy or magic, story which in my opinion is the best and its comody. It doesn't waste time fighting but it is not too short.
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 04:01   Link #84
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

why i like fairy tail? Really short arcs full of epicness (no silly 50 chapter arcs that makes you give up on a series), great characters and above all.....the girls..seriously ive never seen such sexy drawings as i have in fairy tail and somehow it doesnt degrade the story at all. very nice mix
Old 2015-08-24, 16:59   Link #85
QSTraderDG86

It's a fairly standard shounen, but it does have its particular secret sauce in its execution, namely:

Erza, Gerard/Jellal, Lucy, talking cats, and the music.

Still, it often feels like this anime could very well have had a Game-of-Thrones/Gundam type body count in a much darker setting and still could have worked every bit as perfectly.
QSTraderDG86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 15:36   Link #86
Sayaka-Hime
Lumen Histoire

Quote:
Still, it often feels like this anime could very well have had a Game-of-Thrones/Gundam type body count in a much darker setting and still could have worked every bit as perfectly.
Very much true^

I like Fairy Tail simply because it fits the standard. It's something I can watch without having to get deeply embroiled in the character development, and I can trust that all the characters are going to make it out alive in the end. The lack of gore is of course a bit of a turn-off for me but after Tokyo Ghoul I suppose less gore and more Gray will do me good

Of course, Gray is one the the main reasons I still read it. Him and waiting to see the protagonist be treated fairly by Mashima (and I don't mean Natsu).
Spoiler for *hint hint nudge nudge*:
Old 2016-03-04, 23:51   Link #87
geekytarou

i like it coz it is literally a fairy tail/ tale with magic and it never gets too heavy on the drama.
geekytarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 00:20   Link #88
sofaires

i always liked video games like world of warcraft where magic and warriors and dragons live together in one world loved doing quest with the guilds etc played the game for about 6 years probably more and love anime too anyways when i saw the teaser for fairy tail cause i never saw the manga i was kind of impress but skeptical at first cause it was like playing the game but a little different but when i really liked was when makarov declared war against phantom lord that was epic for me and when the whole conflict ended i loved the anime
sofaires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-07, 05:35   Link #89
infinty.across

I like fairy tail because I love Lucy. She is so damn sexy. She is my idol. Self independent.
Juvia is so submissive and Erza is so nagging........Carla and Happy looks so cute.
And Natsu is the little brother of Zeref....makes it more interesting.

I wonder if they will continue the anime or just stop in the middle just like Bleach.
Old 2016-05-07, 05:49   Link #90
infinty.across

Thumbs up ive never seen such sexy drawings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
why i like fairy tail? Really short arcs full of epicness (no silly 50 chapter arcs that makes you give up on a series), great characters and above all.....the girls..seriously ive never seen such sexy drawings as i have in fairy tail and somehow it doesnt degrade the story at all. very nice mix
I totally agree. They are so vivid and alluring, constantly pull you towards the character. Specially Lucy and Juvia. :P
Old 2016-07-17, 08:01   Link #91
Azurial

Why i like Fairy tail
1) little fillers not like Naruto -_-
2) the fight is epic and very flashy animation
3) good plot but BS nakama power(i still like it tho) :P
and the last why i like Fairy tail is the girls XD so sexy and cute
my personal favorite will be Mira, Sorano/Angel, Kagura, Mavis(arrest me now ), Seira and lastly Brandish <3 somehow i just got a softspot for cold heart girls except Mira, Mavis and Brandish
i do like others to such as Erza, Lucy, Wendy(i can hear a police knocking my door ) etc. But not too much as the one from my fav. That is why i like Fairy tail
P.s my English is not that good because i failed English class XD nah English secondary language
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 06:15   Link #92
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
1) little fillers not like Naruto -_-
Most of the arcs are fillers itself
Old 2016-07-30, 11:10   Link #93
dmasterxd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Most of the arcs are fillers itself
Wait...what? How did you come to that conclusion? Most of the arcs spend their time focusing on a different character and their development...that's not filler. Filler is anything that doesn't advance the plot, character development actually does do that. Not to mention the fact that all of these character arcs actually foreshadow things in the larger story, such as the masked man in Galuna Island, Siegrain in all of the arcs prior to Tower of Heaven, and Natsu and Gajeel not being able to go through Freed's enchantment in Fighting Festival. Need I go on?

Anyway as for why I like it, great humor, awesome fights, pretty art, amazing music, and arcs that don't drag on forever and ever. Also it's by far and away the only one of its kind to actually bothering developing it's characters. I started to become really fond of the fact that it would devote entire arcs just to character development. Fleshing these already unique character out even more. And Natsu is also the best of his kind, doesn't preach just kicks his enemies butts. Though the adorable beast that is Wendy is my favorite.

Another thing is it actually provides a reason for the "nakama power". It is literally stated in universe that strong emotions fuel magic power, and that is why Zeref is an amazing villain (add that to the list of reasons why I like it as well). And it has great drama, so many cry worthy moments! Oh and the fanservice, can't forget the awesome fanservice!
dmasterxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 10:17   Link #94
SILENTANIMELOVER

I love the fights, the diversity of magic powers, and I'm a real sucker for a simple cliched story.

On top of that, it was Hiro Mashima that got me addicted and collecting manga in the first place. Once I read Rave Master, I was hooked and wanted more. I want to see this series through to the end.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 04:48   Link #95
marcomiller01

cool powers

Besides from amazing powers, its funny..action comedy anime is my thing
marcomiller01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 19:16   Link #96
MystoganfromEdges

Character dyanmics, the growing of reform characters and the building of the avergae protagonists, its got its happy sided whim to the protagonists, just kind of being who they are going to be, but they really develop them at the same time, you kind of see that from the beginning when gray and natsu kind of openly state their perspective on Erza and how they are aware of who the superior wizard is. However later on there is no stall to the amount of times they have to save each other. It turns from less of an authority thing than it is so much just decided that Erza is more of a group leader. They do a great job keeping these cartoony shonen aspects in it for younger viewers who are becomming of the show, but its got a more adult like edge to the storyline and some of the ins and outs of the situtions. Crime Sorciere and the willingness of the Oracien Seis is very impressive, and their defense of Jellal. Jellal is a man of purpose, his entire life has been a lie, and hes been feed with nothing but lies from the devils equivalent, he seeks retribution but can not do it without being the devil of another. Fantastic character development even for the villains, and part of me, thinks they knew that, like with the seis, they said, we cant just trash these characters, especially if they are that powerful. That sentimental battle about coming to terms with the reality between Gray and Angel was fantastic, but still none nearly as good as Cobras affliction. Hes kind of your unorthodox a little bit darker, but thinks on their toes, and uses whats given type of fighters, his story is compelling in its right, and his words on sacrifice are true, but hes reigning out, hes in pain, and obvious all he talks about is how we lost her, and i think its tragic that he is unaware/unsure that Kinana is Cobellius. To put a pretty wrap on all of it. Man, it just, and when it boils down to it, Mystogan is the real deal, just in a deal thats unreal haha. The whole ordeal with really trying to prevent greater tragedy, but being its on looker is poetic in its own right, if you really think about a situation that is bigger than the ongoing situations, you just have to feed that line from past to present, and realize, like just how important it has all really been. I honestly, just love almost everything about Fairy Tail, its the greatest show I have ever seen, if there were 900 episodes, there wouldnt be a moments time outside finishing the series, I have reluctantly held back from finishing the Manga, but I am going to crack, because even the non continuity movie isnt for months yet to come.
MystoganfromEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 00:45   Link #97
Sixth
Hu Tao

Nope.

Just reading for the sake of reading.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-28, 14:14   Link #98
immblueversion

With all honesty, despite this string of disappointments the manga has been trudging through, I still kind of like it. I can't even put my finger on why, exactly. In part, it's because it motivates me to think of better story ideas. In another, it's because I'm a sucker for stories about people who succeed despite all logic screaming at them that it's impossible. And in some areas, it's because my expectations have gotten so astronomically low that anything that surprises me is gold in my eyes. You could call it a guilty pleasure, but one thing I know for sure is, I'm seeing this ride to the end, and not just out of obligation to finish what I started.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-27, 02:47   Link #99
Dark sword
division 9
*Artist

I like fairy tail because of the action and story, also because of my favorite character natsu looking forward to seeing the movie when it comes out
Old 2019-01-18, 19:33   Link #100
Neilkamen

Cool Why Do You Like Fairy Tail

what up,

I like Fairy Tail for the following:

1. fast-paced action

2, it is fracking hilarious

3. Lucy, Wendy and the two Exceeds (Happy and Charle) are adorable

4. Natsu is a clueless idiot with a short fuse and a heart of gold

5. it's a family with Makarov as it's (grand)father figure

6. the music is cool (especially Glitter, Break Out and Strike Back)

7. it's a combination of Animal House and Dirty Pair (AH for it's rowdy
drunken behavior and DP for it's leaving collateral damage after a job)

8. Erza is one BADASS bitch you don't want to piss off

9. interesting story arcs

agree/disagree? what is your favorite/least favorite season or episode?
I like them all (the ones I watched so far) any recommendations?