AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-24, 10:13   Link #2121
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihiroAoi View Post
ow..I already upgrade almost half of wil's clothed T_T but I think its okay for first timer =)

btw...what do you mean by girlfriend? I already take yuela route then have a H-scene(currently in chapter 6) did I need to upgrade yuela's clothed 60%+ ? to have that jacket?
I find it funny that Wil have sex with almost all the girls cept the two not on the "route", so either

1) Wil is the biggest cheat ever.

2) The two other girls are missing out.

3) Cheating only apply with a human (then hard to explain with the Elf in the room)
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 11:32   Link #2122
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Or it might be because the three heroines respect each other's "property", while the others either don't care or have other reasons/excuses for sex.

The most awkward scene is still when cryl pushed crayanne onto wil... "here, go fuck my twin sister"...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 15:17   Link #2123
keyzuru

Asmodeus

Yea soo its been like 3 days since i went to sin gate did all the mines, what do i do now i talked to her but being the retarded self i am put my finger on skip out of habit and i don't know what to do to start quest 88 TnT HALP plz
keyzuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 19:57   Link #2124
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Or it might be because the three heroines respect each other's "property", while the others either don't care or have other reasons/excuses for sex.

The most awkward scene is still when cryl pushed crayanne onto wil... "here, go fuck my twin sister"...
I believe only Yuela ever bother punished Wil for infidelity, and that was with Sharty. Well....you would think Serwai would frown at least.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 02:57   Link #2125
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
It's an event at the beginning of chapter 7 I believe. Whoever the route girl is, with the help of the other two makes the outfit for Wil.
thanks =) I'll look forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I find it funny that Wil have sex with almost all the girls cept the two not on the "route", so either

1) Wil is the biggest cheat ever.

2) The two other girls are missing out.

3) Cheating only apply with a human (then hard to explain with the Elf in the room)
4. Wilfred is a lucky bastard haha xD
Old 2013-05-26, 07:47   Link #2126
shiranui51

Hi, I finished Yuela route normal difficulty with lv40-50 characters and I'm planning to do NG+ Serawi route and new game + content.
My question is : Can I do the NG+ content on hard on 2nd playtrough or is it nearly impossible ?
shiranui51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 08:16   Link #2127
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I did a fresh playthrough on hard without any problem... ok, maybe emelita's route was kind of tough, be def not serawi.
Old 2013-05-26, 10:04   Link #2128
shiranui51

no problems even on the high level NG+ only dungeons ? Well I'll try
Old 2013-05-26, 11:05   Link #2129
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Kamidori (or even other Eushully games) aren't that hard in late game due to broken scaling of skills or game mechaics. Playing it on hard mode is simply not getting a free walkover on most maps.
To bring things into a clearer perspective: I was able to do a fresh run with brand new characters (~lv30) and eventually head into NG+ content (lv50) on hard mode (without the extra levels granted by the last few chapters and also the few xp gained by redoing the start of the game).
Old 2013-05-26, 13:11   Link #2130
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Kamidori introduced a stat inherit ability. All that stats you gain when you start a new game and start at level one get rolled-over. AI don't get smart in hard mode they only hit harder. All character will reach a certain threshold before you can no longer gain stats so the best thing to do when you stat a ng+ is to start at level one. Easy or Hard mode doesn't really make a difference though. It doesn't unlock any hidden cg, by the time your on your second or even third play the game is practically a cake walk. Majority of the missions are the same its just the main quest missions are different.
Old 2013-05-26, 13:18   Link #2131
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

rly? I thought only the rebirth pool does that (lets you keep stats but reset level to 1). Carrying chars to new game would carry level as well.

//
they need to make hannah available earlier, similar to how you get Lily. They also need to make melo more useful than warming up my futon.
Old 2013-05-26, 14:01   Link #2132
Drkz

That was what I was talking about. But i probably messed up when saying that. Thats pretty much the only way to can get the best stats since Kamidori used a bonus stat algorithm. There where people that save scummed to get the best stats possible rofl. Your stats can get capped. The pool just gets wider in a ng+. I'm pretty sure you get all the characters in a ng+. They just look "blued-out." Melo stat wise was pretty bad. She was as bad as the dog. Kamidori had a lot of filler characters. I still can't believe koha could nuke everything to death. Even monsters with fire resist. ROFL.
Old 2013-05-26, 14:31   Link #2133
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Koha gets 100 int pretty early (I think one of my first char with 100 stats): but it does have a disadvantage in a way that any additional int rolls during level up get wasted. Her movespeed is also horrible, though her spells (and those granted by her pipes) have decent range.

The fox is at least useful in fetching crap around the map with his insane movement and double action.

One of the major weaknesses to angels which imo really haunt them early and midgame are their slow speed stat: such that enemies can often get an extra hit on you which is quite annoying. There are also a ton of dark attacks which melo is weak against (eliza get away with dark attacks through her seal skill but she also lack elemental magic which is the greatest damage boost).

//

I think the concept behind anastasia is great as she has decent spd and also luck (luck being quite the powerful damage modifier once you get enough of it). Too bad her defenses are quite weak, esp with her melee skills actually sacrificing defense for offense potential. (or maybe I just don't like using her because she is not an angel maid).
Old 2013-05-26, 14:43   Link #2134
Drkz

Eushully maids are broken to start with. So you can't really use them as a base. I know Koha had one of the longest ranges not counting NG+ stuff. As long as mylen? She was perfect at farming haha. I killed everything with her flame blast. Even bosses. I rarely needed a different weapon to fight other stuff. Nine-tailed fox flame.... so much damage. You don't really need to move her to sit her somewhere and blast stuff away.

Its they're stats. Angels have some puny stats. Melodiana was weak. Even with max stats. Compared to the plot. One on One yuela would have a field day on her. Plot made it seem like melodiana was a broken char.... Rags + the light scythe. One of the most strongest and ironic combinations I've ever seen. Melodiana was a pretty low tier character.
Old 2013-05-26, 14:50   Link #2135
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

its ok, melo route best route.

Plus she is an angel with just the right amount of lewd.
Old 2013-05-26, 16:40   Link #2136
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

The fire fox was in my game more useful than Melodianna >_<. He was faster and had better movement. From a story point of view(!), it would have been neat, if she had received a few non-holy skills/a neutral affinity to darkness after she decided to ignore the angel order and stayed with Wil instead.
Obviously, during new game++ he still fell behind. Still, no character has been as broken and ridiculously powerful as Mylen. Technically you could leave her with her starting weapon and laugh at how she utterly trolls even the most annoying enemies, ignoring maybe the 2nd battle against Asmodeus where she had troubles (if she got hit). I don't know what the developpers were thinking when they decided to give her double action AND prevail AND a huge movement range.

On the other hand you have the sea monter and Storm Dragon which I had never used except to maybe trying them out a few times.
Be it as it is, those points tend to remain in my memory even if I put the VN to "rest" many months ago.
Old 2013-05-26, 16:45   Link #2137
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

or, similar to soukoku, get promoted after the ritual
Old 2013-05-26, 17:32   Link #2138
shiranui51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Kamidori introduced a stat inherit ability. All that stats you gain when you start a new game and start at level one get rolled-over. AI don't get smart in hard mode they only hit harder. All character will reach a certain threshold before you can no longer gain stats so the best thing to do when you stat a ng+ is to start at level one. Easy or Hard mode doesn't really make a difference though. It doesn't unlock any hidden cg, by the time your on your second or even third play the game is practically a cake walk. Majority of the missions are the same its just the main quest missions are different.
I think I need the fountain of youth for that which if I'm not wrong is not obtainable until late new game +
Old 2013-05-27, 03:41   Link #2139
shiranui51

Maybe I was lucky but Uya got very high stats on level up so until the last dungeons he was one of my best characters.
Melodiana was also very strong at the time I got her, she's also the first to get a range 2 magic, ofc after getting the second angel she become useless.
Old 2013-05-27, 12:26   Link #2140
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Melo and Uya are weak because of
a) weak skillset. iirc Uya does not have any passive boost and melo's Piercing skills is one of the weaker ones (low proc %)
b) low stat cap. They have terrible stat cap. Pretty much a lot of level ups before lv50 (where stat becomes uncapped) are wasted. Their growth isn't all that great either.

Tags
eushully