AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-16, 22:30   Link #21
yuchan

I just noticed ichigo and hiyori were flying. This flying crap is getting stupid. I like on ground sword fights. If they didn't have weapons, i wouldn't care. I imagine whenever whoever fights aizen, it's gonna be some big airfight.
Old 2006-02-16, 23:22   Link #22
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuchan
I just noticed ichigo and hiyori were flying. This flying crap is getting stupid. I like on ground sword fights. If they didn't have weapons, i wouldn't care. I imagine whenever whoever fights aizen, it's gonna be some big airfight.
LOL. Agreed.

I bet Tite will just explain it away by saying that they're all ghosts anyway...

Then again, why the heck were all the fights in Soul Society on foot?..
Old 2006-02-17, 07:21   Link #23
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I really like how the schoolgirl vizard looks. She looks like Nanao. I like looking at Nanao.
Old 2006-02-17, 07:24   Link #24
Oberon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles
LOL. Agreed.

I bet Tite will just explain it away by saying that they're all ghosts anyway...

Then again, why the heck were all the fights in Soul Society on foot?..
Kubo already did explain it. First time Ichigo did it was in chapter 5 and then in chp 63 Zangetsu reminded Ichigo that he could do this "standing on air" stuff.

As for why they can't do it in Soul Society, I have no idea. I simply took it as "different world, different rules". Kinda like Superman has all his powers with our sun, but can't do jack when he's under his own red sun (I think it went like that. Been ages since I last saw anything Superman related).

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
I really like how the schoolgirl vizard looks. She looks like Nanao. I like looking at Nanao.
Not just Nanao, it's Nanao in a schoolgirl outfit. Makes it somehow kinkier.
Old 2006-02-17, 08:39   Link #25
Istan Bravo
rein meister

I know a Vizard can surpass an ordinary Shinigami’s power limit but it doesn’t mean that all of them are stronger than for example a captain-class Shinigami right?

Ichigo should be stronger than other Vizards. He already has tremendous spirit force before he became a Shinigami-Hollow hybrid and he has bankai. To get a bankai is not easy unless you use the Urahara’s gadget.
Old 2006-02-17, 09:27   Link #26
HeavyYeti
Bleached Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istan Bravo
I know a Vizard can surpass an ordinary Shinigami’s power limit but it doesn’t mean that all of them are stronger than for example a captain-class Shinigami right?

Ichigo should be stronger than other Vizards. He already has tremendous spirit force before he became a Shinigami-Hollow hybrid and he has bankai. To get a bankai is not easy unless you use the Urahara’s gadget.

Which is perhpas why they wanted him...Ichigo as a Spirit entity is an anomally. He's incredible. I have a feeling too that if his Hollow gets to let loose, hoooo boy...
It's gonna get ugly.

And bring back Isshin!! I've wanted more on that since he appeared!
Old 2006-02-17, 14:36   Link #27
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon
Not just Nanao, it's Nanao in a schoolgirl outfit. Makes it somehow kinkier.
mmm ... kinkier ...

Yeah. If he becomes a vizard ... oh boy. Once he reins in that inner hollow of his, practice along with Hiyori, Hirako, and Nanao-chan (!) in a schoolgirl outfit ... he could even perhaps achieve 'super ban-kai' with Nanao-chan ... in a bed.
Old 2006-02-17, 18:24   Link #28
kuroineko13
Nekomata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon
The Vaizards look like an interesting bunch. Loved page 10 where they just stood there and watched Hirako and Ichigo duke it out. Sure got a lot of lookalikes this time around. There's Schoolgirl-Nanao, Tuxedo-Shunsui, Ichigo's pierced older brother and the blonde looks like a cross between Rangiku and Yachiru.
Hey, you noticed that too? I was "reading" the chapter (more like attempting futilely to sound out the Hiragana) and did a double-take when I saw them. Mebbe they're related to the main characters, somehow?

Is it just me, or is one of those characters the same guy who was a fill-in Shinigami while Ichigo was in Soul Society? Y'know, that guy who only appears in the manga...
Old 2006-02-17, 18:31   Link #29
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Zennosuke Kurimandani? The afro-dude?

I don't think so ...
Old 2006-02-17, 20:07   Link #30
DwArD
mAnIaC

Just read the chapter and....boy, I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. Anyway, its obvious Ichigo's still afraid of his hollow side so he can't really fight using his full power. As the Ichigo's spirit form is an anomally....is that suppose to be something really weird? I thought its totally plausible since we all knew the truth about his family lineage. Can't wait for Ichigo's hollow form to appear and pwns all
Old 2006-02-17, 20:33   Link #31
Antonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
Just read the chapter and....boy, I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. Anyway, its obvious Ichigo's still afraid of his hollow side so he can't really fight using his full power. As the Ichigo's spirit form is an anomally....is that suppose to be something really weird? I thought its totally plausible since we all knew the truth about his family lineage. Can't wait for Ichigo's hollow form to appear and pwns all
just means he had huge spirital energy while being a mere human ( so huge , his power "rubbed off" to Inoue and Chad)
Old 2006-02-18, 08:04   Link #32
Novarain

This is really starting to get interesting. I think my idea of Ichigo allying with his hollow side may really come true!!!

Let the ownage begin!!!
Old 2006-02-18, 08:37   Link #33
real folk blues..

Quote:
Zennosuke Kurimandani? The afro-dude?

I don't think so ...
perfect quote for the "you know you watch too much bleach when" thread
can't believe you can remember that name for such an unimportant character..hahahahahha
on the chapter though, ichigo's got some guts doing what he's doing haha..
but if the little girl is using her hollow side then..does that mean that the one talking after the mask materialize is her alter-ego..meaning a different entity?
Old 2006-02-18, 11:16   Link #34
HeavyYeti
Bleached Out

Perhaps, but her dialouge flowed. So either she herself still has complete control, or the Hollow as become subservient...either way, she knows how to use her Hollow half.

And Ichigo as an anomally is the sole focus of this entire series...he's so damn powerful with spirit pressure that everyone wants him. The Shinigami, the Hollows, the Vaizards and even the Arrancars. But it seems that we know where this is going now...

I can probably bet now that Ichigo will become a Vaizard. The Vaizards haven't shows themselves as "bad" or "evil", and will probably be doing some stuff to help our team of main characters.
Old 2006-02-18, 12:12   Link #35
Scarlet

I think that's still Hyori talking. Her personality seems to be the same. Notice that her mask is complete too.
Old 2006-02-18, 14:11   Link #36
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I just have one thing to say.

Beware the sandal of doom, For its power is vast, and its victims many. XD

Good chapter, I want to see to see that Psychotic hollow inside of ichigo come out and go totally apeshit, Fling Kuro Gatsuya everywhere and make all teh Vizards go " WTF, This dude is god damn crazy!!! "
Old 2006-02-18, 20:37   Link #37
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Kuro Gatsuya? or is it Getsuga Tenshou?

He flings Black Getsuga Tenshous, right? And I think the vizards will say just that...
Old 2006-02-18, 22:02   Link #38
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Kuro Gatsuya? or is it Getsuga Tenshou?

He flings Black Getsuga Tenshous, right? And I think the vizards will say just that...

I thought it was Gatsuya?

Anyways

The black thing that Hitchigo fings around like a mad man.

I want to see some psycho hitchgo action, altho he could probably be brought down by the sandal of DOOM.
Old 2006-02-18, 22:28   Link #39
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

That is Getsuga Tenshou. Hollow Ichigo transforms his shikai's power into something sleeker, blacker, and faster.

Although Ichigo can use it as well, it's only 2-3 times before his hollow takes over. We can say that it is his hollow's signature move.
Old 2006-02-19, 03:37   Link #40
U<3Anime
Boo!

Most likely ichigo is gonna have to fight against his hollow again if he wants to control it. Can't wait for what crazy moves hollow ichigo is gonna pull out