AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-09-11, 23:03   Link #1821
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Ah yes...I forgot what a great motivator a crying Komoe-sensei is. CRUSH THOSE ELITES!!
Old 2014-09-11, 23:32   Link #1822
LG-MAX 2.o

this that is coincidence is, translated chapter came out the same day that the vol 13 raw
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 09:55   Link #1823
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Reread the novel please.
I really don't remember anything here that wasn't in the novel, except maybe the pictures, and the wording which really doesn't mean much.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 10:50   Link #1824
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Ah yes...I forgot what a great motivator a crying Komoe-sensei is. CRUSH THOSE ELITES!!
They all looked like super saiyans at the end.

Kogino's art has improved quite a bit.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 12:33   Link #1825
LG-MAX 2.o

maybe it means nothing, but the next release of gangan, Index will be cover and have a colospage, in October there will also be an event and many believe Index III will be announced, right? usually gangan always gives the cover and colored pages when one of their series will gain anime .
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 12:48   Link #1826
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
maybe it means nothing, but the next release of gangan, Index will be cover and have a colospage, in October there will also be an event and many believe Index III will be announced, right? usually gangan always gives the cover and colored pages when one of their series will gain anime .
Yeah. Lot of things pointing to a new season. In general lots of things happening for Index in October.

5th - Stage Event
10th - NT11
11th - Gangan Comics
22nd - Index Manga Vol/Nichijou Index

And somewhere in there is a new chapter of Railgun.
Old 2014-09-12, 12:56   Link #1827
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

What if the color page will come with an announcement of there never being and Index 3 and them saying that we should take the color page as compensation.
Old 2014-09-12, 13:01   Link #1828
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

What if people stopped coming up with silly freak scenarios and just anticipated and went along with everything?

Neither of you who hold a Touma avatar deserve it.
Old 2014-09-12, 13:11   Link #1829
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

T'was a joke making fun of some people i've seen. Although i will admit i'm not the best at those so i apologize.
Old 2014-09-12, 13:14   Link #1830
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellen View Post
T'was a joke making fun of some people i've seen. Although i will admit i'm not the best at those so i apologize.
I'm aware it was a joke I was being somewhat sarcastic, too. I'm sorry for not pointing it out.

but really, 6 months of NT9 for us. You can make it to the NT10... maybe.
Old 2014-09-12, 13:28   Link #1831
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
I'm aware it was a joke I was being somewhat sarcastic, too. I'm sorry for not pointing it out.

but really, 6 months of NT9 for us. You can make it to the NT10... maybe.
My sarcasm detectors don't work through text most of the time sadly.
Old 2014-09-12, 13:51   Link #1832
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellen View Post
My sarcasm detectors don't work through text most of the time sadly.
I know that feel.

Also, wow it's been two months since the last translated chapter? Ugh it's going to be a long wait till the next one isn't it.
Old 2014-09-13, 00:50   Link #1833
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Yeah. Lot of things pointing to a new season. In general lots of things happening for Index in October.

5th - Stage Event
10th - NT11
11th - Gangan Comics
22nd - Index Manga Vol/Nichijou Index

And somewhere in there is a new chapter of Railgun.
October has too much hype. It's going to give me a hype attack.

Legend of Korra Book four starts Oct. 3rd. Seven Deadly Sins anime starts plus the new Trigger anime in Oct. Everything you mentioned. The new Smash Bros comes out on Oct 11th for 3ds in the US. There's also the new Accelerator manga chapter. The hype is like too much to bear.
Old 2014-09-13, 09:59   Link #1834
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
October has too much hype. It's going to give me a hype attack.

Legend of Korra Book four starts Oct. 3rd. Seven Deadly Sins anime starts plus the new Trigger anime in Oct. Everything you mentioned. The new Smash Bros comes out on Oct 11th for 3ds in the US. There's also the new Accelerator manga chapter. The hype is like too much to bear.
>no mention of F/SN anime

>disappoint in dniv
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 10:47   Link #1835
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
>no mention of F/SN anime

>disappoint in dniv
I hate Nasu-verse, so I'm not excited for that. I'm tentatively trying to force myself to watch it. If I do end up liking it, then I may be hyped. I just find it rather unlikely.

I'll at least try, but I just can't bring myself to enjoy something that's fundamentally opposite to my ideals.
Old 2014-09-13, 17:31   Link #1836
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
I hate Nasu-verse, so I'm not excited for that. I'm tentatively trying to force myself to watch it. If I do end up liking it, then I may be hyped. I just find it rather unlikely.
Do it, at least just for the amazing animation of the action scenes.
Quote:
I'll at least try, but I just can't bring myself to enjoy something that's fundamentally opposite to my ideals.
I have some inkling as to what you are talking about, but nothing too concrete. Maybe PM me since it would be off topic?
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 18:45   Link #1837
GDB

Quote:
The new Smash Bros comes out on Oct 11th for 3ds in the US.
You're a little over a week late on that one.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 18:57   Link #1838
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Do it, at least just for the amazing animation of the action scenes.

I have some inkling as to what you are talking about, but nothing too concrete. Maybe PM me since it would be off topic?
I will to the first part. And sure for the second part. It'll probably not be today though.

On the other hand, so apparently the color page lends credibility to the possibility of the Index III announcement...?
Old 2014-09-13, 21:17   Link #1839
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
On the other hand, so apparently the color page lends credibility to the possibility of the Index III announcement...?
Well, that's not the only factor in it. If we seriously bring it up, there's more than enough hints on the dengeki stage event page.

But to stay on topic a bit, he's not wrong. Checking back it was the case for when Endymion aired in Feb 2013. Index took the cover and color pages. Same for back in the November Issue in 2010, Index II.
Old 2014-09-13, 21:44   Link #1840
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Well, that's not the only factor in it. If we seriously bring it up, there's more than enough hints on the dengeki stage event page.

But to stay on topic a bit, he's not wrong. Checking back it was the case for when Endymion aired in Feb 2013. Index took the cover and color pages. Same for back in the November Issue in 2010, Index II.
Remind me again what the 8th announcement is... the one happening November 27th... I forgot what it is...

And also, at this point I'm almost becoming mega-hyped. Let's hope that I don't pull out my mega-hype evolution until after the announcement...

Also, I wasn't questioning its credibility. I just posted that as an excuse to say that to Allfictions lol.

Tags
fantasy, shounen