AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-13, 23:10   Link #241
XFire
150% done

"Even if you scoured the entire <monument>, I doubt you'll find a cure for being a lolicon".

Dem one-liners.
Old 2013-06-14, 09:43   Link #242
zerodragon

happy to see those chapters posted, now it is time for the main event Lion vs Tiger winner takes all. also after see the lion phi, there is no doubt in my mind that sakura 's sister is in the tiger costume
Old 2013-06-14, 10:16   Link #243
darkofficer
just a devil

i wonder where that lion <phi> user got to stay
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 10:34   Link #244
blade82

i want to know about the tattoo if the more he is covering the body means that the user is stronger?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 12:52   Link #245
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
i want to know about the tattoo if the more he is covering the body means that the user is stronger?

if i remember well , yes
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 22:30   Link #246
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
I got the idea it corresponds with the users skill with their Phi. So if one person has a bigger tatoo, their skill is higher. But I don't think the size of the tatoo actually functions as a comparative power measure. Otherwise Tora would have killed Lolicon-Senpai (that's his official name now) the instant the tiger kicked him.
Old 2013-06-14, 22:42   Link #247
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I got the idea it corresponds with the users skill with their Phi. So if one person has a bigger tatoo, their skill is higher. But I don't think the size of the tatoo actually functions as a comparative power measure. Otherwise Tora would have killed Lolicon-Senpai (that's his official name now) the instant the tiger kicked him.
There is such a thing called "holding back" you know.
Old 2013-06-14, 23:08   Link #248
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
There is such a thing called "holding back" you know.
He broke through a wall with that kick, though....
Old 2013-06-14, 23:53   Link #249
Reek of Blood
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Wonder why the idea of "Attack the user instead of his/her summoning" never crossed the mind of our main characters.
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 00:36   Link #250
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek of Blood View Post
Wonder why the idea of "Attack the user instead of his/her summoning" never crossed the mind of our main characters.
Maybe that was because it is against the rules in the arena. However when he fought the Lolicon-senpai they are not in the arena.
Old 2013-06-25, 19:54   Link #251
Dmitri Chuikov

Interesting thoughts everyone...

Personally Leora Launia has my vote as best character design so far.
MC is second best, love his personality..laid back swag lol
Sakura also has a nice design, also although she acts kinda b****y alot in the manga so far, I feel that there is an ulterior motive to her actions.

Anyone else?
Dmitri Chuikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 20:14   Link #252
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri Chuikov View Post
Interesting thoughts everyone...

Personally Leora Launia has my vote as best character design so far.
MC is second best, love his personality..laid back swag lol
Sakura also has a nice design, also although she acts kinda b****y alot in the manga so far, I feel that there is an ulterior motive to her actions.

Anyone else?
Character wise, my ranking goes
  1. Tora - Troll MC with broken summon
  2. Sylvie - Deadpan snarker, glasses, and a dragon
  3. Sakura - Fiesty Wolf Girl
  4. Leona - Just cause. Her personality must be interesting, since she was locked up before
  5. Everyone else - not enough info to decide

As for Sakura's actions, I get the feeling she s dealing with an inferiority complex to her older sister, who was apparently Tora's most important person.

Btw, is Tora ever going to fight StuckUp McBitch or her little pet?
Old 2013-06-25, 22:07   Link #253
Dmitri Chuikov

Quote:
Character wise, my ranking goes

Btw, is Tora ever going to fight StuckUp McBitch or her little pet?
Heh, are you referring to Tora's lil sis?
I don't think so, not with the way the author is playing his manga out. Though of course. And besides, if they did Tora would kick her puny a** in 3 seconds.

Quote:
  1. Leona - Just cause. Her personality must be interesting, since she was locked up before

I agree wholeheartedly. For some reason I get the feeling that she may be a(n) ya(n)dere...(hopefully heh heh)
Personally I'd like a little Tora - Leora action. Just my two cents...
Old 2013-06-25, 22:24   Link #254
Dmitri Chuikov

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
happy to see those chapters posted, now it is time for the main event Lion vs Tiger winner takes all. also after see the lion phi, there is no doubt in my mind that sakura 's sister is in the tiger costume
Thats some damn good thinking.

I feel thats highly plausible, and if the author did put that in there for all those non thinkers, thats definitely a twist--the girl you so liked was next to you all along.

But here's my question to everyone else:
Who exactly is Sakura's sister, and why is she important to Tora? I think thats something thats important to consider (and there are plenty of Foreshadowing, mind you.) It makes me confused about the setting.

From what I understand, Hanasaki Tsubaki is gone for 10 years...Tora is in Highschool, so when Tsubaki was first gone Tora must've been, what, 6 or 7? So just how much older is Tsubaki and what was her relationship with a 6/7/8 year old? From Tsubaki's portrait in Chapter 10, Tsubaki looks at least like a teen, if not older.

Coming to think of it, thats perhaps another jest the author made--Tora's phi is a Tiger Humanoid, and he's a tiger (likes older women). haha! Fits perfectly.

* * * For Mother Russia * * *
Old 2013-06-26, 01:41   Link #255
Soji

Dmitri Chuikov@ As far we know she will be the same age as Tora or the age she had at the time of the accident when or if she ever come back.
You know, because the whole incident , is not like that we know how the whole thing work......of course this if she is really the tiger.

But you right about Tora and her, what is/was their relationship? Why she is so important to him? (Like you said).
Then again is not the first time that a mc would fall for a girl older than him.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 02:05   Link #256
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Heh, are you referring to Tora's lil sis?
I don't think so, not with the way the author is playing his manga out. Though of course. And besides, if they did Tora would kick her puny a** in 3 seconds.

[/LIST]
I agree wholeheartedly. For some reason I get the feeling that she may be a(n) ya(n)dere...(hopefully heh heh)
Personally I'd like a little Tora - Leora action. Just my two cents...
No, I was talking about that "ojou-sama"-esque asshole who was judging the fight between him and Sakura in the first chapter. And by "pet" I meant the loli girl who follows her everywhere.

I like his sister. What'd she do to deserve that reaction?
Old 2013-06-26, 03:19   Link #257
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
But here's my question to everyone else:
Who exactly is Sakura's sister, and why is she important to Tora? I think thats something thats important to consider (and there are plenty of Foreshadowing, mind you.) It makes me confused about the setting.

From what I understand, Hanasaki Tsubaki is gone for 10 years...Tora is in Highschool, so when Tsubaki was first gone Tora must've been, what, 6 or 7? So just how much older is Tsubaki and what was her relationship with a 6/7/8 year old? From Tsubaki's portrait in Chapter 10, Tsubaki looks at least like a teen, if not older.

Coming to think of it, thats perhaps another jest the author made--Tora's phi is a Tiger Humanoid, and he's a tiger (likes older women). haha! Fits perfectly.
The theory that she is the tiger would've been plausible early chapter but recently not as much because of the fact tora can enter inside the tiger.

From what we know we can easily assume tsubaki is about the same age as tora and when he was younger they played in the monument but something went horribly wrong and she vanished. Whatever happened is tora's fault which is why he refused to use his phi because he hates the monument

What we can also likely assume is that Tora is probably among the strongest of the characters because of the fact he was the first person to come in contat with the monument.

All that's left is to explain the accident to us and the monuments role in it all. However I suspect the accident was because he found the monument by accident and when he contacted it a massive power happened and tsubaki vanishes as a result at least that's the running theory i'd go with on her disappearance
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 06:37   Link #258
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The theory that she is the tiger would've been plausible early chapter but recently not as much because of the fact tora can enter inside the tiger.

From what we know we can easily assume tsubaki is about the same age as tora and when he was younger they played in the monument but something went horribly wrong and she vanished. Whatever happened is tora's fault which is why he refused to use his phi because he hates the monument

What we can also likely assume is that Tora is probably among the strongest of the characters because of the fact he was the first person to come in contat with the monument.

All that's left is to explain the accident to us and the monuments role in it all. However I suspect the accident was because he found the monument by accident and when he contacted it a massive power happened and tsubaki vanishes as a result at least that's the running theory i'd go with on her disappearance
and maybe he has another animal's tattoo
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 05:32   Link #259
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post

or she became the "data" thats now stored in the monument and the monument is an Akashic Archives?
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 18:44   Link #260
Dmitri Chuikov

Quote:
No, I was talking about that "ojou-sama"-esque asshole who was judging the fight between him and Sakura in the first chapter. And by "pet" I meant the loli girl who follows her everywhere.

I like his sister. What'd she do to deserve that reaction?
Ok lols...well, I didn't quite mean it that way. I stand by my point--I'm Russian-Korean..and from a young age I was taught to conserve resources (be resourceful with everything). My mother taught me that when picking out Asian women to marry, take them out to a meal first...if the girl leaves behind a lot of her food (basically, wasting a lot of rice) then she is not a good girl and will be highly likely that she will spend your money without a care (as she cares not for even her rice). Mind you, this was the one time in my life that my mother cussed, and said that such people are most likely "spoiled bitches."

So, upon seeing Tora's little sister waste resources (tipping over Tora's rice bowl, throwing stuff, etc.) I deemed her as such.

Although as a character I like her, she seems like a decent person, just confused.

HOWEVER! I was also confused by what you were saying (partly because of my personal view) and also because you mentioned "pet.." the only character who's [phi] is a pet (so far) seems to be Tora's sister, who's phi is a tiny bird.

My bad ^^

* * * For Mother Russia * * *

Tags
fantasy, harem