AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > AnoHana

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-22, 12:20   Link #101
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
And Poppo forever alone (-1)
True. Often times, it's been quite sad looking at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellomarie
while his motivations MAY be debated
This is reason enough to consider any prospect for Yukiatsu with Anaru to be outright rejected.
Old 2011-06-23, 20:27   Link #102
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

Well, she didn't really get together with Jintan in the end. But it was kind of hinted at that she eventually would. :/

Not sure how I feel about that really. I mean, if I were her, I'd somehow always end up feeling like a replacement...like the second option. Anybody understand what I mean? o.O
Old 2011-06-23, 20:37   Link #103
TrippedUp

I dunno, watching the end it doesnt look like Jintan would look at her as second best. I mean Menma was his first love, and so she'll always have a special place in his heart. But now that the SPB gang has said their goodbyes properly, Jintan doesn't seem to be in that unhealthy place anymore. I think now he can properly move on with his life and finally see Anaru in front of him, and not as a replacement.

But hey, if Anaru is happy, so am I
Old 2011-06-23, 20:44   Link #104
fazer

Yukiatsu and Jinta have been looking at Menma as their first choice for a long while.

Give Jinta a chance lol,
Maybe this time with a proper goodbye and everyone coming out with their true feelings at the temple, time will really heal the wounds and changes things.

At least from the epilogue, Anjo seems happy, so does Jinta.
Old 2011-06-23, 20:57   Link #105
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

Meh, well I guess I'll give Jintan a chance. And well, as long as Anaru is happy. Best character for me of this show and of this season.

Tomatsu Haruka did an epic job with her, and voicing Msyu from [C] too. ( I swear, she made me cry like a baby today.)

And Anaru´s friends don't seem so bad anymore. The ending made me chuckle a bit when Jintan was trying to give her back her handkerchief and those two hit him and protected Anaru from him. <3

Anybody know if there's any AnoHana merchandise with Anaru on the cover?
Old 2011-06-23, 21:01   Link #106
fazer

I want a nendoroid set of the whole gang!

Last edited by fazer; 2011-06-24 at 00:39.
Old 2011-06-23, 23:28   Link #107
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

So... are Yukiatsu x Anjou fans eating their words now? lol jp, well 50/50
Old 2011-06-24, 03:11   Link #108
fazer

Yukiatsu got his just reward! .............. Tsuruko ! So did Anjo!
Old 2011-06-24, 14:28   Link #109
mellomarie
fullblown technicolour

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
So... are Yukiatsu x Anjou fans eating their words now? lol jp, well 50/50

definitely not lol. yukiatsu wasn't the big baddie everybody made him out to be anyway--wasn't like his motivations weren't different from anybody else's. not to mention he didn't know shit about tsuruko's feelings.

i still prefer yukiatsu x anjou but hey everybody seemed like they were moving ON which was basically what i wanted. the difference between yukiatsu and jintan is that jintan's love was totally reciprocated...harder to imagine him moving on.

but anjou was happy (and everybody else too, they were very reedeming in the last episode) so i very much enjoyed the last episode.

on an anaru related note (), i liked seeing how tsuruko was always jealous of anaru, despite anaru never thinking she was good enough/had to change herself.
Old 2011-07-10, 04:04   Link #110
OtakuSoldier

Yo. First post here. Just finished this series. Very well done for eleven episodes. Very engaging and based on this thread alone, it would seem even thought provoking. Hey, whether you can relate to it or not, it's a well done series. I just really wanted to see the most for Anaru.

Jinta was nice and kind to Anaru... but way too fixed on Menma. But let's be fair, Menma was THERE! How could he forget? He gave no romantic interest in Anaru during the series, whereas she gave him her ALL. Whether Anaru and Jinta get together in the future or not... is unknown. They at least moved on and are still close friends.

Good enough I guess. She may have gone through the most emotional pain until the end when all things became clear and her and Jinta went back to school.

Oh well. It just seems like the ONE thing I want to happen in animes never do.
Old 2012-06-29, 05:09   Link #111
KeiiMii

I liked a lot Anaru. She was far more realistic character than Menma.
Old 2012-07-21, 02:36   Link #112
stardf29

Something I noticed about Anaru...

In the beginning, Tsuruko talks about how she's always been one to be influenced by the people around her, not really being her own person and going along with what her peers are doing.

In the end, though, she is the first person to admit that she had selfish reasons for wanting to fulfill Menma's wish.

Interesting to see how she changes and grows throughout the series to lead up to that point.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters