AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass: Akito the Exiled OVA - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 2 18.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 9.09%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 54.55%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 9.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-12-17, 01:06   Link #721
gordol
Banned

Alexander Type 02 Leyla Custom

Alexander Type 02 Ryou Custom

gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 02:24   Link #722
Destined_Fate

If Lelouch did revive I will ship him even harder with Kallen because she's the only one that ever made sense after Shirley died.

Anyway, back to Akito and by Akito I mean Ayano. We need more of her. Leyla is fine and all but she just doesn't have that spark that characters like Kallen and Ayano have.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 03:04   Link #723
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post

you can't hotlink from this web site
Old 2012-12-17, 05:27   Link #724
faiz blaster

ˆAnd even if you leave the hotlinking issue aside, the addresses themselves seem to be dead.
Old 2012-12-25, 22:55   Link #725
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Not surprised that Kallen 2.0 is reduced to the new CG Fan service girl.
Ayano Kosaka looks like the female version of Lelouch. I wonder if she's his sister? Ayano does look like Kallen, even though she looks like Lelouch's twin sister. Don't you agree?

darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 02:51   Link #726
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Ayano Kosaka looks like the female version of Lelouch. I wonder if she's his sister? Ayano does look like Kallen, even though she looks like Lelouch's twin sister. Don't you agree?
All CLAMP designs look alike, so stop posting this nonsense already. She's japanese, Lelouch is a pure blood brit.
Old 2012-12-26, 02:56   Link #727
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
She's hot.... a hot Japanese. Don't mind turning against my kinda if she'll marry me.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 04:56   Link #728
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
All CLAMP designs look alike, so stop posting this nonsense already. She's japanese, Lelouch is a pure blood brit.
Well, I did say that she's like Kallen. And her features does resemble Lelouch. Put those two together in a picture and some might mistaken them for siblings.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 06:27   Link #729
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Well, I did say that she's like Kallen. And her features does resemble Lelouch. Put those two together in a picture and some might mistaken them for siblings.
You can easily mistake any two(or more) Clamp characters for siblings based on their design
Old 2012-12-26, 10:08   Link #730
Destined_Fate

Or maybe she's the secret time traveling love child of Lelouch and Kallen!
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 20:25   Link #731
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post

Those image links don't work.
Old 2013-01-02, 15:51   Link #732
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Here's the images of the various Alexander Type-02 models for Leila, Ryou, Ayano and Yukio that were featured in December's Hobby Japan magazine:

Spoiler for Alexander Type-02 models:

And this is a translation of the relevant information in them:

Quote:
Page 1:

Alexander Type-02: Ryou Unit
-Ryou’s unit is equipped with an axe on his right arm and a missile pod over its left shoulder. It also has two Linear Assault Rifles “Judgement” included in its kit.

Alexander Type-02: Leila Unit
-Leila’s unit has a disk-shaped communication device mounted over its left shoulder. Its armaments include two commonly-equipped Linear Assault Rifles “Judgement”.

Page 2:

-Each Alexander Type-02 has its own unique equipment, along with the Alexander’s regular armaments. A unit number is attached to each frame. (Incidentally, Akito’s unit has the unit number w-013.)

Leila Unit:
-It is equipped with a disk-shaped communication device that seems to be used for commander units. Its unit number is w-109.

Ryou Unit:
-It is equipped with an axe on his right arm and a missile pod on its left shoulder. Its unit number is w-101.

Ayano Unit:
-Matching Ayano who excels at swordsmanship, it is equipped with a long blade on its right arm. Its unit number is w-107.

Yukio Unit:
-It is equipped with a small gun on its cockpit’s left side and pincer/scissor weapons on both its arms. Its unit number is w-103.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 14:31   Link #733
wredsa

I know I am gonna be grilled for this but I gotta say Akito is way more awesome than Lelouch.
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 21:33   Link #734
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wredsa View Post
I know I am gonna be grilled for this but I gotta say Akito is way more awesome than Lelouch.
depend how do you define awesome, certainly Akito is more action person than lelouch

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 22:57   Link #735
Masurao45

Quote:
I didn't see Lelouch's body physically decay by maggots into bones, therefore he can be brought back. Let's face it, Sunrise has done worse- eg. Muu la flaaga died in Gundam Seed........surely he was- I mean, he was utterly fried but then he was brought back with some kind of plot magic. He was not even nearly as popular a character as Lelouch. Lelouch will be back guys, I heard there is a Lelouch of the Rebellion movie coming out at some point in the future. Maybe that's when he will be back.

However, after seeing Akito's character in this OVA, I highly doubt that he will survive ( I mean he gave his own death flag by saying that he lives to die). He is a very different type of badass character to both Lelouch and Suzaku so he could be interesting. But Code Geass isn't Code Geass without a badass lead.

I think Layla will survive. She's also a pretty strong character and she doesn't seem to have many flaws in her personality (at least-not yet).
I agree and for some reason, Akito will get some kind of a 0083 ending where he will get some punishment for letting Europe lose to Britannia in a major decisive action but he might end up having some freedom afterwards plus maybe he might join up with his friends like Leila, Anna, Ryo, Ayano, and Yukiya. After all this is an OVA and most of the series having focus on Lelouch, Suzaku, CC, Nunnally, Kallen, and others. Like the other user posted, the story might not just be before R2 but as well as other timeskip during the R2 era just as how Seed CE 73 Stargazer did plus both take place in the same storyline too. If so, the chances of Lelouch may appear during his reign as emperor or he might be mentioned regarding his tyrannical rule.
Masurao45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 08:20   Link #736
konart

There will be some new info on 26th according to twitter
Old 2013-01-14, 10:16   Link #737
wredsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
depend how do you define awesome, certainly Akito is more action person than lelouch
Well for starters Akito is not physically weak as Lelouch nor is he morally grey. He is not logically oxymoron like Suzaku either. I also liked how he defended Leila from Johan.
Old 2013-01-14, 11:55   Link #738
konart

Quote:
Well for starters Akito is not physically weak as Lelouch nor is he morally grey. He is not logically oxymoron like Suzaku either. I also liked how he defended Leila from Johan.
And why is that a good thing?
Also it's still too early to say anything about his morals
Old 2013-01-14, 16:39   Link #739
wredsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
And why is that a good thing?
Also it's still too early to say anything about his morals
Tell me then, what would you like your child[ren] to grow up as? even if Lelouch did have good intentions his way was not an ideal one. How would General Katase's underlings would feel about what Lelouch did to him?
Old 2013-01-14, 18:59   Link #740
azul120

Quote:
Tell me then, what would you like your child[ren] to grow up as? even if Lelouch did have good intentions his way was not an ideal one. How would General Katase's underlings would feel about what Lelouch did to him?
Well, Lelouch was a bit more complicated because of the circumstances in which he grew up.

The Katase thing was debatable: he appeared to be cutting his losses for a tactical advantage, though he still lied about it.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote