AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-08-30, 22:35   Link #2701
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Ah crap. Now I feel bad about not finishing more of Atelier Kaguya's (Team Berkshire Yorkshire) games earlier...

They're going to release a fandisc that spans 2 of their most recent games, Prima Stella and Sara Sara Sasara. And seems like, as per fandisc rules, they're going to make a few of the side characters obtainable...
Spoiler:

Great, now I have to play Prima Stella as well, while trying to finish other games. T_T
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 11:57   Link #2702
Wrath88
Kissing...

Currently on Shuffle, FINALLY!! And I doubt I need to spell out who I'm going for first.
Old 2009-08-31, 13:10   Link #2703
space cowboy
cowboy of space

Tears to Tiara is probably my favourite recent play. I love the story and characters, the action is pretty simply but keeps me going. Great game by Leaf.
space cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 19:05   Link #2704
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
I'm currently reading Sevens, have only read Sakura's and Aki's routes. They we Ok, nothing especial.

I also got the trial for Palette's new game Mashiro-iro Symphony. Guess will read it later.
Old 2009-09-02, 03:03   Link #2705
kaikaikai

I'm really surprised.
Everyone play japanese ero-game?
Japan could'nt keep a top secret.XD
kaikaikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 08:30   Link #2706
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
I also got the trial for Palette's new game Mashiro-iro Symphony. Guess will read it later.
That game's art caught my eye some time back, though I've heard someone say it's an utsuge (crying game?). Wonder if that's true?
Old 2009-09-02, 08:34   Link #2707
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
That game's art caught my eye some time back, though I've heard someone say it's an utsuge (crying game?). Wonder if that's true?
Well, I'm still reading the trial and nothing that suggest that has happened yet, except maybe for one part of Shingo's past but, apart from that, it's been quite wacky and funny.

Yes, it was the art that also caught my attention. That and Ange
Old 2009-09-02, 10:31   Link #2708
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Quote:
Yes, it was the art that also caught my attention. That and Ange
Palette always has great art. Ange is my current wallpaper XD

Just finished Natsuyume Nagisa and it was really really really good. The way the prologues, routes and true end all tied together was well done. Although, it did make me feel sad and a bit empty at the end. My favorite was Hitsuji's route. If you have time, I'd suggest you try this out.

(I'll write review next week or something, I'm way too busy lately)
Old 2009-09-04, 02:28   Link #2709
Mueti
あ!

Send a message via ICQ to Mueti
Finished Sharin no Kuni ~Himawari no Shoujo and Saya no Uta.

Sharin had some pacing problems imo, as I perceived the whole Touka-chapter as kind of uninteresting and too damn long. Other than that it was excellent but I still liked G-senjou better.

Saya no Uta...well, that's a different beast. While I love horror I basically hadn't seen anything that actually frightened or disturbed me since I was a child. Until now, that is. I'm glad I didn't read anything about the game before playing it - had I known the themes I'm pretty sure I hadn't touched it. Which would've been a damn shame.
Spoiler:

Brilliant, brilliant stuff.
Old 2009-09-11, 20:24   Link #2710
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
I've breezed through it. Basically some dudes and girls from one school, protagonist and his imouto included, are going to a prestigious ojou-sama girls school for test prep or something. You get the hijinks that come from that, and the main heroine is the tsundere that's most strongly against the co-ed plan, and so on. There's this sempai and her weird cat creature pet, and a half-Brit ninja meido.

EDIT: Amatsu Misora Ni's website has updated. Character list and story summary available, and looks like we've got another kami-sama heroine, but seemingly one the cast has already been familiar with and one that isn't a short tsurupettanko. Has a lot of spunk and zest, the new kami-sama.

Last edited by Newprimus; 2009-09-15 at 01:44.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-19, 18:06   Link #2711
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Well I forgive minori for the block.
eden* has good music and fucking beautiful CGs. Now if I could only get Plus mosaic working
Also is シオン, Zion or Shion?
Old 2009-09-19, 23:36   Link #2712
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Well I forgive minori for the block.
eden* has good music and fucking beautiful CGs. Now if I could only get Plus mosaic working
Also is シオン, Zion or Shion?
From the official site, seems like "Sion" is used. But for me, "Shion" is aesthetically better.

I was going to ask around for opinions regarding Pri☆Sara... then again, it's just a fandisc, so it has to contain "that"...
Old 2009-09-20, 01:11   Link #2713
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Pri☆Sara is basically just a load of smut... good smut but smut regardless
Old 2009-09-21, 02:43   Link #2714
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Aterlier Kaguya smut is of a divine level.

Semi-breezed trial for Kiss x Maou x Darjeeling. There's kiss, there's maou, haven't seen darjeeling yet. The story and gameplay suffers from a common slow pacing syndrome that plagues many games, but the story and characters are fun so far.
Old 2009-09-21, 03:22   Link #2715
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

I played through the trial for Kissmaou too.

All I have to say is: Shinobu <3

Now I'm not sure if I should play this or Koisora first in the October batch. I think I'll try out the Koisora trial first.
Old 2009-09-21, 06:04   Link #2716
Oppius
Banned

I heard a rumor that Shuffle, Da Capo and Suika AS now available in English, was that true?

As a yuri fan, I am disappointed that no yuri-based eroge ever translated into English except Lightning Warrior Raidy, if you count that one as "yuri" as you play as a woman instead of a man. Yaoi already have several. I also heard a rumor that Sono Hanabira ni Kuchiduke Wo English translation is at work but there is no proof about that.
Oppius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 07:59   Link #2717
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppius View Post
I heard a rumor that Shuffle, Da Capo and Suika AS now available in English, was that true?

As a yuri fan, I am disappointed that no yuri-based eroge ever translated into English except Lightning Warrior Raidy, if you count that one as "yuri" as you play as a woman instead of a man. Yaoi already have several. I also heard a rumor that Sono Hanabira ni Kuchiduke Wo English translation is at work but there is no proof about that.
Try Aoishiro
Old 2009-09-21, 11:44   Link #2718
chaos_alfa

Quote:

MangaGamer has translated them.

http://www.mangagamer.com/main/
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 14:30   Link #2719
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Here's your proof!

BTw, if you remember, i told you that one of the games of Sona Hanabira series was going to be an anime (H-Anime that is).

I gave you a clue of which game it was but none of you figure it out so i gonna tell it to you the answer straight:

Spoiler for Answer:

Well, let's hope it's a very good adaptation.
Old 2009-09-23, 16:56   Link #2720
ZODDGUTS

Finshed playing MinatoSoft recent game Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!. Really fun game with a great cast as good as Tsuyokiss cast was maybe even better. The games main theme is friendship not only do you see the main characters but the side characters helping each other out when their need of help.

Love Momoyo's character she's a bit of a perv very similar to Shinra's character from Minatosoft previous game Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de, except Momoyo is a perv to all girl's that she finds to be either cute or good looking. Oh and she also kicks ass, she's the most strongest character in the game.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=559705

Fun game lots of ass kicking by the girls. Especially the Momoyo.

Since it's likely to get adapted into anime since the game was the best selling game last month and also the writer and creator of Tsuyokiss/Kimi ga were made into anime hopefully it gets a good Adaptation.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel