AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-11-15, 01:10   Link #101
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I've added all of you. I'd love to play some games with you guys sometime.

Lol, I'll help you if you want, Marcus, but you'd probably want one of the better people to help you out.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 01:48   Link #102
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

My downloader is lying to me about the time remaining. D:
Still have like 40+ minutes more @560,367 KB downloaded.

I was gonna try going for archer- or artillery-type champions (no idea on the current free champ line-up) since they should be easy to build up without getting on the frontlines or becoming naturally squishy.

EDIT: Thanks to the fix, I managed go through my first tutorial.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2010-11-15 at 08:20.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 03:40   Link #103
killer3000ad

oh boy... i want to see if Riot actually play tested her before release.
Old 2010-11-16, 03:48   Link #104
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

What's wrong with her?
Old 2010-11-16, 04:09   Link #105
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Well she looks ok, but not more. We will see in the game. She looks like a Katarina/Akali... Phreak jungle with her .

By the way, the best skin of MF:

Spoiler:

Agent MF .

And Kogy kawaiii :

Spoiler:
Old 2010-11-16, 05:16   Link #106
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Caterpie evolved into Butterfree! I own a caterpillar skin and that is a must buy for me! Him floating instead of running is a bonus (oh I hope).
Old 2010-11-16, 08:06   Link #107
killer3000ad

Wow v1.0.0.105 has nerfs for Morgana and Sona.
Sona
-All aura durations reduced to 2 seconds from 3
-All aura buff durations reduced to 0.25 seconds from 1
-Hymn of Valor
Attack damage and ability power aura reduced to 6/8/10/12/14 from 8/11/14/17/20
Mana cost increased to 65/70/75/80/85 from 55/60/65/70/75
-Song of Celerity
Active movement speed boost reduced to 8/10/12/14/16 from 8/11/14/17/20
Mana cost increased to 65/70/75/80/85 from 55/60/65/70/75
-Aria of Perseverance mana cost increased to 65/70/75/80/85 from 55/60/65/70/75
-Crescendo range reduced to 1000 from 1100

Morgana
-Black Shield now only blocks disabling buffs (stuns, silences, taunts, blinds, slows, fears, roots, snares, and suppressions). For example, Akali's Mark of the Assassin, Soraka's Starcall, and Morgana's Tormented Soil will now go through Black Shield. The damage they deal will still be absorbed.
Old 2010-11-16, 16:04   Link #108
Kafriel
Senior Guest

This week's rotation got some hard picks...I tried LeBlanc, Zilean and Teemo, first being hardest and last being easiest. I could find absolutely no use for LeBlanc's passive mirror image that -copies my movement- and leads my pursuers straight to me, and the cooldowns are pretty high. Zilean's a bit easier but needlessly hard; rewind eats a lot of mana and he only has one actual attack, oh and his speed spell can only be doublecast with lots of CDR items. Teemo just has some tough positioning and feels very situational, playing him is just...weird o_o
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 20:49   Link #109
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
OMAGAD, They finally nerfed Black Shield!!!!!!!
Old 2010-11-16, 22:35   Link #110
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Black Shield's still pretty ridiculous, in my opinion. Oh well, I'm not really at the level where I see awesome Morgana everywhere.

Honestly, I don't like this week's rotation. No Shen, Rammus, Galio, Amumu, Alistar, or even Cho'gath. For some reason, I never see a Nunu on my team. I almost always have to play Amumu because every game one person says, "we need tank" after insta-locking. At least Lux has some small buffs, so I'll be playing her this week.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 23:11   Link #111
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I have most of the champions in this week rotation, so yeah, not excited about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
This week's rotation got some hard picks...I tried LeBlanc, Zilean and Teemo, first being hardest and last being easiest. I could find absolutely no use for LeBlanc's passive mirror image that -copies my movement- and leads my pursuers straight to me, and the cooldowns are pretty high. Zilean's a bit easier but needlessly hard; rewind eats a lot of mana and he only has one actual attack, oh and his speed spell can only be doublecast with lots of CDR items. Teemo just has some tough positioning and feels very situational, playing him is just...weird o_o
As Zilean, the first thing you should aim for is max CDR. At 40% CDR, you can literally chain your slow forever.

Sona's nerf doesn't affect good Sona much, really. Positioning won't be a breeze, but good Sona I saw always remain close behind the team and do their job fine. Although I expect to see a whole bunch of failed Sona from now on, lolz.

Btw, does anyone participate in this tournament?
Old 2010-11-17, 01:34   Link #112
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
As Zilean, the first thing you should aim for is max CDR. At 40% CDR, you can literally chain your slow forever.
Eternal slow needs lots of mana though, in my item build I alternate mana and CDR (while always welcoming any HP/AP buffs), usually I get to 27~30% CDR and some rough 2k mana.
Quote:
I almost always have to play Amumu because every game one person says, "we need tank" after insta-locking.
So true
Old 2010-11-17, 06:12   Link #113
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Eternal slow needs lots of mana though, in my item build I alternate mana and CDR (while always welcoming any HP/AP buffs), usually I get to 27~30% CDR and some rough 2k mana.
Usually a Tear is enough to hold my mana for at least 30 minutes. Beside, the only time I was running out of mana is after the whole pushing that's dragging for a freaking 5 minutes.
Old 2010-11-17, 11:07   Link #114
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I had an interesting match today...Zilean/Shen/Akali VS Garen/Jax/Sion, at first things were even (0 kills, equal pushing, no jungling allowed) but then we started taking it deep (inhibitor down, twice the deaths of the other team). I finished making my core set (max CDR, ~2.3k mana) and I actually used up every drop of it in a minute and a half :P We ended up with two inhibitors down and main turret destroyed, but still managed to turn it around and actually won! Never thought we'd make it...
Old 2010-11-17, 13:48   Link #115
Albafica
Pisces no saint

I play a lot in Ranked Solo Game (1400+) and it's really frustrating sometimes.
Hey I play with kids OMG.

Look, 2 guys want to go mid.... So they go 2 mid
Feed+afk => GG

Sometimes I'm with the good team, sometimes I'm with the no brain team. It's really boring...

I try Morgana with my smurf account and she's cool. I ll try to master her because she looks really good in ranked game.
By the way, the nerf of black shield isn't really so much IMO.
Old 2010-11-17, 14:26   Link #116
Kafriel
Senior Guest

About Morgana: as long as it blocks the same amount of damage, it's exactly the same to me, because everyone I have encountered first breaks the shield and then disables/hexes, so in the end nothing's changed, even if she's really pro at using shield and insta-casts on allies about to get hit by said spells, because it still blocks the disabling aspect of the moves.
Quote:
Sometimes I'm with the good team, sometimes I'm with the no brain team. It's really boring...
I think it's really fun regardless of which team you're on. The only time I hate it is when 3 guys go jungling, one is afk and I am taking some 1v5 ambushes, because then LoL becomes Quake: you play for 5 seconds and then watch the others play :S
Old 2010-11-17, 22:33   Link #117
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

It's quite funny that there's a higher chance you'll team up w/ a retarded bunch of players in ranked solo than normal solo.
Old 2010-11-18, 14:37   Link #118
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Garen is supposedly easy to play, right...so, what are your weapons of choice when playing him? I went with Yomuu's ghostblade, stinger, phantom dancer, atma's impaler, soul shroud and tiamat, aiming to make an auto-attacker/ability spammer Garen that would be able to farm fast but also hold his own against both mages and fighters.
P.S: Love his cry, DAMACIA!
Old 2010-11-18, 16:09   Link #119
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

No no no. DPS Garen is the bad Garen. You either stacking Sunfire, or tanking items on him.
Old 2010-11-19, 02:59   Link #120
killer3000ad

Quote:
Garen is supposedly easy to play, right...so, what are your weapons of choice when playing him? I went with Yomuu's ghostblade, stinger, phantom dancer, atma's impaler, soul shroud and tiamat, aiming to make an auto-attacker/ability spammer Garen that would be able to farm fast but also hold his own against both mages and fighters.
P.S: Love his cry, DAMACIA!
What Duo said, just follow this guide.

Tags
league of legends, lol