AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-03, 11:11   Link #10021
CJL13
God of his own ego

Did we ever find out what that scene with Nunnally after LL and Suzaku shot each other at the end of season 1 was about? Perharps she's immortal or has a geass power?
Old 2008-08-03, 11:11   Link #10022
Narona
Emotionless White Face

No new speculations about Suzaku guys?

He will destroy Tokyo by using Freya. I guess that's why Taniguchi (or was it Okouchi?) said he will live a living-hell. He can't even kill himself because of the Live geass command.

Anyway, I still think him and Lelouch could make peace in the last Arc, even after what has happened in this episode. At least I hope :/
Old 2008-08-03, 11:16   Link #10023
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
If Moe C.C. saves him from the path of the Demon King I will laugh a lot

Don't forget the line "please stay with me" from the Korean spoilers. It may not happen, but at the moment I think it will happen.

By the way, I'm going to check the korean spoilers one more time.
What is so moe about CChi though? I just do not really find it attractive when she is so submissive to the point of basically crawling on the ground and groveling at Lelouch's feet. She is more like a beaten dog at this point which is abit hard to watch imo.

Well it depends on the context that line is used but right now both are still seeing eachother in a more platonic way.

Ok then.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:19   Link #10024
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:

He will destroy Tokyo by using Freya. I guess that's why Taniguchi (or was it Okouchi?) said he will live a living-hell. He can't even kill himself because of the Live geass command.

Anyway, I still think him and Lelouch could make peace in the last Arc, even after what has happened in this episode. At least I hope :/
If Nunnally gets atomised then there's a greater chance of me making Rolo my no1 favourite character ever thanthose two kissing and making up.

Who else thinks that if Suzaku kills all those people that Schenziel makes him a scapegoat(He didn't trust him enough that he had him followed) and he has to do a runner.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:20   Link #10025
)v(anic
blah

Quote:
actually i can see kallen saving him as the whole point of the last 8 eps
that is more or less of what i was getten at

I dont really view that CC betrayed him she never lied to him just did tell him what the contract was. Plus she protected him the whole ep so i dont really view that as a betrayal.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:20   Link #10026
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Who else thinks that if Suzaku kills all those people that Schenziel makes him a scapegoat(He didn't trust him enough that he had him followed) and he has to do a runner.
Wouldn't really be much of a stretch for some people to believe especially the Japanese as they already view him as the knight of the massacre princess. They will likely attribute it as Suzaku carrying out the will of his princess or something.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:21   Link #10027
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

I could see that happening, and it would have the positive effect of derailing his foolish plans. Since he didn't technically betray Lelouch, it would only be fair if he got the chance to grovel in return.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:23   Link #10028
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Wouldn't really be much of a stretch for some people to believe especially the Japanese as they already view him as the knight of the massacre princess. They will likely attribute it as Suzaku carrying out the will of his princess or something.
I meant from the Britannian perspective who gives a toss about the 11's right? It's the Tokyo settlement that's getting it supposedly and its mainly Britannians. Someone has to take the fall and what do you know Suzaku(who caused it) just happened to meet Zero earlier.

If it pans out like this the them's the breaks kid. Guess all that bowing and scrapping to you betters mean jack.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:24   Link #10029
Aquaman OS

Lelouch is such a freaking drama queen. NOOOOO YOU BETRAYED ME even though you quite obviously had no idea those guys were coming judging by your reaction but still YOU BETRAYED ME CAUSE I'M SUCH SO TRAGIC WAAAA NUNNALLY, WAAAA MY LIFE SUCKS. Give me a break man. Hopefully getting nuked will snap him out of this mentality for good.

At least we know why the Order turns on him now. He was recorded admitting he caused the Euphie massacre. They aren't gonna be happy about that little detail.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:25   Link #10030
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

If anything, Suzaku nuking the city is only going to harden his resolve. And what is Lelouch supposed to think? He trusted Suzaku in coming to the shrine, went through all that effort, then gets arrested by a bunch of Knightmares.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:26   Link #10031
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Hopefully getting nuked will snap him out of this mentality for good.
Unfortunately, it will only increase his melancholy and his willingness to do evil things to get his ends.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:26   Link #10032
)v(anic
blah

lol so who all still cares if the other 2 members of the 4 swords die lol the impression i got from their convo was that they plan on takin out lelouch once he helps them recapture japan
Old 2008-08-03, 11:29   Link #10033
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Unfortunately, it will only increase his melancholy and his willingness to do evil things to get his ends.
If he's still like this after losing everything he gained through his lies, then I hope he dies. I don't want someone like that winning.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:29   Link #10034
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
He was recorded admitting he caused the Euphie massacre.
At least we know Schneizel's revenge has a nice strain of parallelism in it.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:29   Link #10035
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:

Well, that seems more or less given at the moment. He will use it one way or another and get a taste of what Lelouch felt like when he unintentionally geassed Euphie in S1. Once again, Euphie's dream (which now is Nunnally's) will be in tatters and thousands of people will be dead - including maybe Nunnally and Millay...

Quote:
Well, at this point it will be hard to fix their relationship, for both of them. Before thye can make up, something will have to happen.. Especially if Nunnally dies from the blast...
Old 2008-08-03, 11:29   Link #10036
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Well if he presses the button of his own free will and the live geass doesn't make it go astray then he has no one to blame but himself.

You can't blame Lulu for it this time Suzy boy, time to man up and face the music.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:31   Link #10037
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Well if he presses the button of his own free will and the live geass doesn't make it go astray then he has no one to blame but himself.

You can't blame Lulu for it this time Suzy boy, time to man up and face the music.
... Eh? I was talking about Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:31   Link #10038
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, that seems more or less given at the moment. He will use it one way or another and get a taste of what Lelouch felt like when he unintentionally geassed Euphie in S1. Once again, Euphie's dream (which now is Nunnally's) will be in tatters and thousands of people will be dead - including maybe Nunnally and Millay...

Well, at this point it will be hard to fix their relationship, for both of them. Before thye can make up, something will have to happen.. Especially if Nunnally dies from the blast...
That would be funny if as a result of 18 Lelouch sees Suzaku as his main nemesis and goes all out in an attempt to hunt him down, just as Suzaku did to him at the end of season 1.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:32   Link #10039
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
... Eh? I was talking about Lelouch.
Ah right. But still he couldn't get any more willing to do evil things than he was last season.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:33   Link #10040
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I don't think that Nunnaly will die I can't explain why, but I think she will survive.

But that doesn't mean Lelouch will not think that she has died in episode 18.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories