AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-04-27, 03:56   Link #61
Sandman
Anime Jisho

Send a message via ICQ to Sandman
The armour you mention should be the last armour Seiya wear. Higher grade among al, God Armour.
Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 13:53   Link #62
LVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojoo
whats Siberia in English again sorry....

I keep forgetting countries

Dojoo

Siberia is the north-eastern most province of Russia. If you look at a map, its the part of Russia sticking out over Korea and pointing towards Alaska.

Geography lesson to those wondering where Hyoga is from.
LVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 03:55   Link #63
viperlance

saint seiya

I have just dled saint seiya hades, and because it has been several years since I watched the original saint seiya I am a little bit confused!

Can some one tell me what was the story behind the original saint seiya?
Spoiler:
viperlance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 04:37   Link #64
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Next is a huge spoiler about all Saint seiya, my advice is if you haven't seen it go buy the whole series because is the best of all times and then join the club of Saint Seiya fanboys/fangirls I can't help to promote my beloved series.

Spoiler:
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 17:17   Link #65
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Well I just recently decided to dl the Saint Seiya hades saga on account of I saw some cool looking gifs made from it. I must say its pretty good stuff. However the ending is killing me! it ends with a huge teaser! I was like WTF! theres gotta be more but after searching on animenfo and reading this thread my hopes have quickly dwindled.

Maybe someday they will continue this arc? I can hope anyways right.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 18:43   Link #66
mantidor
the Iniquitous

I'v never read the hades manga, but what we've seen for now is nothing compared to what's next, like the plot twists and the holly armors and a bunch of other stuff that are just great, unfortunatly I read that Toei decided to not animate the next part of Hades for now, they just want to tease us fans more and more, probably next year they'll continue. I suppose it all depends on how well the DVD of the Tenkai Hen does, if it does well they will be more willing to animate the rest of Hades, and even the Zeus arc , which doesn't even has a manga. We can only wait for now damn toei, we want more Seiya NOW! please!
Old 2004-05-31, 20:41   Link #67
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
Well I just recently decided to dl the Saint Seiya hades saga on account of I saw some cool looking gifs made from it. I must say its pretty good stuff. However the ending is killing me! it ends with a huge teaser! I was like WTF! theres gotta be more but after searching on animenfo and reading this thread my hopes have quickly dwindled.

Maybe someday they will continue this arc? I can hope anyways right.
The Saint Seiya Hades is just part of the main story. What you saw is nothing compared to the other 114 episodes of the TV series. If you can get you hands on it I'll strongly recommend you to do it. (If you haven't seen the video that I posted on the second page you better do it. The name is Saints vs Orion. It is a music video based on awesome fight from one the episodes in the older series )

The rest Saint Seiya hades will probably come up at the end of this year or at beginning of the other. Well, at least we have the Episode G manga and the Tenkai hen Movie comming up on DVD format this november...

Here is the movie trailer: Movie Trailer

By the way if someone could please translate what they are saying I would be most grateful

Go to this thread to find some cool pictures of Saint Seiya (hey I could not let it die so easily right?

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2004-05-31 at 20:52.
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 01:56   Link #68
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu
All of the battles in Saint Seiya are amazing, but to my taste I would say that Camus vs Hyoga and Mime vs Ikki vere the best I have seen so far.

This Video is a must watch guys:
Here you have the battle of Sighfried vs Seya, Shiru and Ikki. I hope you like it

By the way turn up the volume

Saint vs Orion: 55mb Good quality
http://www.djsoftwareteam.com/SartoZ...rion.part1.rar
http://www.djsoftwareteam.com/SartoZ...rion.part2.rar
http://www.djsoftwareteam.com/SartoZ...rion.part3.rar
http://www.djsoftwareteam.com/SartoZ...rion.part4.rar
Unfortuanly none of these links work .
Old 2004-06-01, 02:25   Link #69
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

You are right mmm I am speechless... At least Mantidor and the others can tell you how awesome this music video was or just PM me so that I can give you the video in a different way.
Old 2004-06-02, 16:20   Link #70
Chris Strike

Smile About Sugetsu's music video...

Well, I got the video a while ago and I must say, I loved every second of it. In case you want to put it for download in some other server, I still got all four .rar files in my Saint Seiya folder. I also got another two different music videos that I got off SoulSeek (freakiest thing about one of them...some of the scenes actually have subtitles in English O_O). ...well, if anyone wants them or something, just message me through AIM or MSN.

AIM: StrikingLightnin
MSN: Chris_Strike@hotmail.com
Chris Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 21:16   Link #71
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Looks like someone just released that SS Hades special. Can't wait to see it.
Old 2004-06-10, 21:41   Link #72
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Hades Special? What in the world is that? How comes that not even I with my extensive source of connections was not aware of this Has anyone seen it yet?

Currently downloading...
Old 2004-06-10, 23:41   Link #73
mantidor
the Iniquitous

I just stop all my downloads! I cant wait for this one

Probably is the introduction to Saint Seiya Hades, i saw a video not to long ago about this. The seiyuu of Seiya appear and explain everything about the team they work with, how he dress as Seiya to look and be more enthusiastic about his work and other things, it was only 40 sec though... this might be the complete thing! I really can't wait.
Old 2004-06-11, 05:26   Link #74
a_nevels666

Quote:
Hades Special? What in the world is that? How comes that not even I with my extensive source of connections was not aware of this Has anyone seen it yet?

Currently downloading...
It's bascially a 25-minute summary of all of Saint Seiya up to the Hades OVA.

It was on the Hades DVDs, I think.
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 05:37   Link #75
OrO
Vega

Send a message via ICQ to OrO Send a message via AIM to OrO Send a message via MSN to OrO
yes but in this summary, they skip Asgard part because it doesn't fit with the manga
OrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 12:37   Link #76
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrO
yes but in this summary, they skip Asgard part because it doesn't fit with the manga
It wasn't because it doesn't fit with the manga, they didn't mention asgard that much because the real boss behind everything was Poseidon.

This is Summary is a good way for "just knowing" what is going on in Saint Seiya. However, this doesn't mean that it is a good idea not worry about watching the 114 episodes. There are a lots of important moments that were left out; such as the story behind main character, the only problem is that in SS almost every enemy has a background story, which really plays a major role in the series, or many important fights.
Old 2004-06-11, 15:20   Link #77
mantidor
the Iniquitous

that special was very nice , and they didn't cut asgard, when I read that here I thought there wasn't going to be mention of this part at all...

Is true what sugetsu says, every battle has some background, some more than others, and this is a very nice summary but it left out lots of great things, you should all see the whole series.

Now I cant wait for CNLA to air the poseidon arc, the stop in asgard and rerun the whole series from the beggining! this special has made me remember how nice the poseidon part was, when they all get the gold armors.
Old 2004-06-12, 09:24   Link #78
OrO
Vega

Send a message via ICQ to OrO Send a message via AIM to OrO Send a message via MSN to OrO
Yes I forgot (long time i c this special), u're right, they didn't cut asgard but this part os not very developped in the summary.
But in Hades, the story follows more the manga than the TV series (hyoga's eye, shiryu blind)
OrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 02:55   Link #79
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

I found a Saint Seiya video made by Frensh fans of the series. It is about the end of the Hades chapter. In my opinion it is trully awesome. They sort of cut and pasted the manga into the video and then they added color to it. It looks really nice.

http://zeuschapter.terabalios.com/demo.php3

Does anyone here speak Frensh? What this page all about ???

Thanks.

Nice picture below...

Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-03, 11:10   Link #80
a_nevels666

Quote:
I found a Saint Seiya video made by Frensh fans of the series. It is about the end of the Hades chapter. In my opinion it is trully awesome. They sort of cut and pasted the manga into the video and then they added color to it. It looks really nice.

http://zeuschapter.terabalios.com/demo.php3

Does anyone here speak Frensh? What this page all about ???
I ran it through Babelfish:
-------------------------

The video which this band advertisement reveals will be presented at a stand of next Japan Expo, the 02, July 03, and 04 2004 at the CNIT of Defense in Paris. Come many to find us la-bąs ^^

: To download version HQ of the demonstration :.
cut: 29,7mo
format: Windows media player v9.0

The history starts at the end of volume 28 of the manga and is before film 5 exit February 14 at Japan. Our history takes as a starting point the the fnafiction written by Pegasus, webmaster of www.saintseiya.com.
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote